The Bin Laden Death Psyop

is this mindless babble somehow supposed to answer the question ?

Well, I should have known you were far too stupid to get the nuance of my response. You're one of the "a lot of people" you discuss above. In other words, you're one of the liars that tries to obfuscate the truth through trying to pretend your claims are somehow relevant or real. COULD they be lying about Osama? Sure. Just about anything is possible. There is a HUGE difference between possible and probable though. Something you silly fucks still don't understand. Take Tillman, for instance. The events surrounding his death took a while to sort out, and there was a coverup going on by some. That didn't change the fact Tillman died. Same with Osama. Deal with it, ya twat.

LOL.... "nuance" is all you have.

Anyhow, we "dealt with" Usama being dead several years ago... It's your team that's just getting around to it.

:lol: Sure. Your "evidence" amounted to what... unsubstantiated rumor? Isn't that always like truthtards. They'll believe any unsubstantiated rumor, yet facts seem to give them a really hard time.

So why would Al Qaeda cooperate so much with the US by confirming his death? And I'm sure his wives were so anxious too, right? :lol: You truthtards are so damn predictable. If the government says it, you fucks are the first to declare it a lie no matter what the circumstances or evidence available! :lol:

Whether you believe Osama was killed a few weeks ago or 9 years ago, he's dead. And seeing as how he was the reason for the War on Terror, the war should be over right?

Hitler was killed, Emperor Hirohito surrendered, WWII over. Shouldn't the war on terror be over too? Well it aint. Since Osama's death, the Defense department rolls out 4 new terrorist leaders to be afraid of! How convenient eh?

Doesn't that make some of you here just a little suspicious?
So why would Al Qaeda cooperate so much with the US by confirming his death? And I'm sure his wives were so anxious too, right? :lol: You truthtards are so damn predictable. If the government says it, you fucks are the first to declare it a lie no matter what the circumstances or evidence available! :lol:
Don't forget that Al Qaida is on OUR SIDE in Libya or have you forgotten that? And why are you so quick to believe whatever the government says? How many times have they changed the Osama bin Laden death story? You think that's the only thing they're lying about?

Last edited:
Whether you believe Osama was killed a few weeks ago or 9 years ago, he's dead. And seeing as how he was the reason for the War on Terror, the war should be over right?
Logical falacy; Osama is terrorism. Al Qaeda was the reason for the start of the War on Terror. Just killing the leader doesn't kill the whole organization.

Mad Scientist said:
[/B]
Don't forget that Al Qaida is on OUR SIDE in Libya or have you forgotten that? And why are you so quick to believe whatever the government says? How many times have they changed the Osama bin Laden death story? You think that's the only thing they're lying about?
Al Qaeda may be against Qadafi, but that doesn't make them on our side. And considering most of the early stories we got about Osama's death were from unofficial sources, why is it you are surprised the story changed? :lol:

It really is unbelievable how much the MSM and the government contradict themselves and lie, and yet people are still willing to believe them. This little spectacle with OBL was so contrived, it was like something straight out of Hollywood. The story changed about a dozen times or so, and people were patiently waiting for all the white house staff to get on the same page and get their lie straight so they could repeat it to their friends and family. I remember when the Fort Hood shooting happened, the first report was that Major Hassan was killed, then the story changed. I remember hearing about him awaiting trial in the news after I heard the first report, and I was telling people, "I thought he was dead." And everybody else was saying the same thing, "Yeah, me too."

They fumble over their b.s. so much it's amazing. You have to have the IQ of patriot911 to believe their nonsense anymore.

It really is unbelievable how much the MSM and the government contradict themselves and lie, and yet people are still willing to believe them.
Really? You find it unbelievable? :lol: Try looking at how truthtards swallow whole whatever is out on conspiratard sites regardless of how much it directly contradicts the known facts, common sense, logic and science. You want a good bunch of idiots that are nothing but sheep, look in a mirror.

youngpatriot said:
This little spectacle with OBL was so contrived, it was like something straight out of Hollywood.
So where is your evidence it was all staged. Surely you're not making claims you can't back up, right? Oh wait. That's all you got is bullshit claims. :lol:

youngpatriot said:
The story changed about a dozen times or so, and people were patiently waiting for all the white house staff to get on the same page and get their lie straight so they could repeat it to their friends and family.
Funny how you retards think there should only ever be one story, especially when the early stories all come from unnamed sources.

youngpatriot said:
I remember when the Fort Hood shooting happened, the first report was that Major Hassan was killed, then the story changed. I remember hearing about him awaiting trial in the news after I heard the first report, and I was telling people, "I thought he was dead." And everybody else was saying the same thing, "Yeah, me too."
Yeah, you ignorant fucks believe the first thing you hear and ignore the rest. How else can you remain so ignorant? :lol:

youngpatriot said:
They fumble over their b.s. so much it's amazing. You have to have the IQ of patriot911 to believe their nonsense anymore.
You should see how much you fucktards stumble over your bullshit 9/11 theories. Every time one aspect is disproven your story changes and you end up looking like a pack of jackasses. Well, you ARE a bunch of jackasses, so I guess it was inevitable, right? :lol:

Patriot911 is obviously a really big boy. I mean we're talking about a serious badass here, folks. How could you possibly disagree with this man's logic? And how could you even think about considering the possibility that he is most likely a high school drop out still living with his mommy?

His constant use of foul language and name calling demonstrate the unquestionable genius that you see with people who are always right.

:lol:Haha! Eots believes in too many conspiracies, so he has no credibility. Haha! :lol:

Patriot911 is obviously a really big boy. I mean we're talking about a serious badass here, folks. How could you possibly disagree with this man's logic? And how could you even think about considering the possibility that he is most likely a high school drop out still living with his mommy?

His constant use of foul language and name calling demonstrate the unquestionable genius that you see with people who are always right.

The funny thing is all you can do is sit there like a little bitch and whine about me. You can't refute what I write. :lol: Truly pathetic!

It really is unbelievable how much the MSM and the government contradict themselves and lie, and yet people are still willing to believe them. This little spectacle with OBL was so contrived, it was like something straight out of Hollywood. The story changed about a dozen times or so, and people were patiently waiting for all the white house staff to get on the same page and get their lie straight so they could repeat it to their friends and family. I remember when the Fort Hood shooting happened, the first report was that Major Hassan was killed, then the story changed. I remember hearing about him awaiting trial in the news after I heard the first report, and I was telling people, "I thought he was dead." And everybody else was saying the same thing, "Yeah, me too."

They fumble over their b.s. so much it's amazing. You have to have the IQ of patriot911 to believe their nonsense anymore.[/[/quote]
Do you believe planes hit the Twin Towers in New York on 9/11? That was reported by the MSM...so you must not believe it:cuckoo:. Am I right?

The really sad thing is that he's almost always right on the money when he calls people like you names.

Your attempt to smear him is laughable considering you're a sock of another poster and, therefore, a bona fide loser before you even post a word. Gonna come clean anytime soon?

Mr. Jones said:
Again another story that depends on the gullibility and acquiescence of the ignorant American public to be believed.
You got that right bud!!

I cant believe how many idiots believe this WITH NO PROOF,ETC......

It truly is astounding!!

youngpatriot said:
It really is unbelievable how much the MSM and the government contradict themselves and lie, and yet people are still willing to believe them.
Well thats becasue they have been unknowingly programmed and brainwashed.... They think the govt wouldnt hurt us,etc......

Its all quite sad.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back