- Jul 21, 2009
- Reaction score
- Tested Negative For COVID-19
It's no surprise that Trump's worst critics are actually the worst people in real life. Ira Rosen was a producer and met each one of these news anchors in person:
- Chris Wallace - Mike Wallace was his father...who stole an interview with Chris Rock from him and he never forgave him for it. Refused to talk to him for and entire year...wouldn't speak to him for 5 months. Mike was a real Neanderthal himself....snapping bras and slapping women on the butt at the office.
- Barbara Walters and Dianne Sawyer - They hated each other and wanted to control the number of words each of them were able to say during a broadcast.
- Chris Cuomo - The brother of the NY Governor always felt entitled....Ira Rosen said Cuomo told him ' 'I understand that you are my new b***h.' '
- Katie Couric - Felt entitled like Cuomo....was lazy and disengaged with her fellow broadcasters. Thought she was smarter than everyone.
- Anderson Cooper - Aloof and basically your average spoiled rich kid.
Ira Rosen, who has worked at 60 Minutes and 20/20 over the span of four decades, makes several scathing assessments in his tome Ticking Clock, set for release on February 16.