The Biggest Trump Critics In The Media Are The Biggest Jerks In The Business

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
It's no surprise that Trump's worst critics are actually the worst people in real life. Ira Rosen was a producer and met each one of these news anchors in person:

• Chris Wallace - Mike Wallace was his father...who stole an interview with Chris Rock from him and he never forgave him for it. Refused to talk to him for and entire year...wouldn't speak to him for 5 months. Mike was a real Neanderthal himself....snapping bras and slapping women on the butt at the office.
  • Barbara Walters and Dianne Sawyer - They hated each other and wanted to control the number of words each of them were able to say during a broadcast.
  • Chris Cuomo - The brother of the NY Governor always felt entitled....Ira Rosen said Cuomo told him ' 'I understand that you are my new b***h.' '
  • Katie Couric - Felt entitled like Cuomo....was lazy and disengaged with her fellow broadcasters. Thought she was smarter than everyone.
  • Anderson Cooper - Aloof and basically your average spoiled rich kid.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpgtryrt.jpg

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

During the Bush presidency 60 Minutes was obsessed with him.
I stopped watching it because it became apparent that it was not really about his policies, it was about the Left's cultural loathing of average mainstream middle class people aka Republican Voters.

Forum List

Back