The Big Lie

How exactly am I being hypocritical? Lulz.
Watch carefully. This is the part where you run away or fail to answer the question. Which one is going to be? Go on.
Sorry, chowderhead, if you're too dim to see what I did, no amount of education will enlighten you.
However, since I'm in a charitable mood, I'll explain:
You gave a smart-ass snarky remark about the election fraud being exposed "any day now".
Then you get all hypocritically triggered when I mention that you dimwit libtards did the same thing for 4 years regarding russian collusion.
Deny it all you'd like, it just makes you look more the fool than you already are.

You still confused about what the topic is?
I've made the topic your hypocrisy, dumbass. You're just too stupid and triggered to realize it.
How exactly am I being hypocritical? Lulz.

Watch carefully. This is the part where you run away or fail to answer the question. Which one is going to be? Go on.
Sorry, chowderhead, if you're too dim to see what I did, no amount of education will enlighten you.
However, since I'm in a charitable mood, I'll explain:
You gave a smart-ass snarky remark about the election fraud being exposed "any day now".
Then you get all hypocritically triggered when I mention that you dimwit libtards did the same thing for 4 years regarding russian collusion.
Deny it all you'd like, it just makes you look more the fool than you already are.
That’s nice. Now show me where I said that I thought anything was actually going to come from the Russian collusion thing.

Come on now, junior. Don’t you run away now. ;)

That’s nice. Now show me where I said that I thought anything was actually going to come from the Russian collusion thing.
I see you took the route of the braying ignorant fool. Have a great day, dumbfuck.

I see you took the route of the braying ignorant fool. Have a great day, dumbfuck.
Yea I didn’t think you would be able to answer that one either. You idiots aren’t hard to predict.

How about instead of making up stupid arguments that you’re incapable of defending, we call this what it REALLY is: you’re upset that you lost the last election.

Cry for me you little bitch. :itsok:

Whatever you need to tell yourself. You’re clearly upset with the outcome. Aren’t ya you little bitch? :)
It's adorable that you're trying to trigger me by calling me a bitch. Was that your title when you were in prison?
Hey you little bitch, how are you enjoying this Biden administration? :itsok:
So, rumor has it 200,000 votes are missing in Maricopa County. You know ballots than cannot be found cannot be counted. It is already a fact released a while ago the boxes were short up to 17%.

They are counted before they go into that box. Could be a lot of explaining going on. Illegal ballots or misprinted ballots will also be evidence of fraud. The audit should finish by the end of this week.

As much as I'd love to trade jabs with you all day, you lack the intellectual capacity to make it entertaining. Enjoy your bliss, son.
Right. Because it’s so intellectual to say “Ur stupid” before running away like a coward. You have nothing and you’re clearly upset.

Enjoy the next four years, loser. Keep those MAGA tears flowing for me. :itsok:

Whatever you need to tell yourself. You’re clearly upset with the outcome. Aren’t ya you little bitch? :)
It's adorable that you're trying to trigger me by calling me a bitch. Was that your title when you were in prison?
So, rumor has it 200,000 votes are missing in Maricopa County. You know ballots than cannot be found cannot be counted. It is already a fact released a while ago the boxes were short up to 17%.

They are counted before they go into that box. Could be a lot of explaining going on. Illegal ballots or misprinted ballots will also be evidence of fraud. The audit should finish by the end of this week.
“So rumor has it…” lol.

Prepare to be disappointed.

“So rumor has it…” lol.

Prepare for GA. audit.

“So rumor has it…” lol.

Prepare for GA. audit.

Any arrests yet?

“So rumor has it…” lol.

Prepare for GA. audit.
So naive. :itsok:

“So rumor has it…” lol.

Prepare for GA. audit.

Any arrests yet?
Done trolling yet?

“So rumor has it…” lol.

Prepare for GA. audit.

Any arrests yet?
Done trolling yet?
Hey, theres a lot of candy in the piñata. You keep presenting it...don't be surprised when people beat the ever-loving shit out of you.

So no arrests yet?

LoL

You lost. Deal with it.

asaratis and Correll are having a hard time dealing with reality.

:itsok:
When fraud is proven you will have that problem, not them. You will also be a traitor for backing an illegitimate administration.

The sun will rise in the west before that happens.
All those republicans who agreed with the capitol riot are already traitors.
You will be the traitor when fraud is proven.

LoL

You lost. Deal with it.

asaratis and Correll are having a hard time dealing with reality.

:itsok:
When fraud is proven you will have that problem, not them. You will also be a traitor for backing an illegitimate administration.

The sun will rise in the west before that happens.
All those republicans who agreed with the capitol riot are already traitors.
You will be the traitor when fraud is proven.

No. No more than you would be for supporting the overthrow of democracy.
And make no mistake, that's what it was.

Forum List

Back