The "Biden is in China's back pocket" narrative melts away under scrutiny.

Cant find anything negative about Biden & China before he became president, except trying to make him responsible for hunter, what changed?

In his opening remarks, Blinken said the U.S. would discuss its “deep concerns with actions by China, including in Xinjiang, Hong Kong, Taiwan, cyber attacks on the United States, economic coercion toward our allies.”

“Each of these actions threaten the rules-based order that maintains global stability. That’s why they’re not merely internal matters, and why we feel an obligation to raise these issues here today,” Blinken said. “I said that the United States relationship with China will be competitive where it should be, collaborative where it can be, adversarial where it must be.”

The erroneous Biden/China narrative parroted by Trumpleton's was just as much of a steaming pile of shit as the Biden/Ukraine narrative Putin used those close to Trump to spread.

In his opening remarks, Blinken said the U.S. would discuss its “deep concerns with actions by China, including in Xinjiang, Hong Kong, Taiwan, cyber attacks on the United States, economic coercion toward our allies.”

“Each of these actions threaten the rules-based order that maintains global stability. That’s why they’re not merely internal matters, and why we feel an obligation to raise these issues here today,” Blinken said. “I said that the United States relationship with China will be competitive where it should be, collaborative where it can be, adversarial where it must be.”

The erroneous Biden/China narrative parroted by Trumpleton's was just as much of a steaming pile of shit as the Biden/Ukraine narrative Putin used those close to Trump to spread.
Beat me to it. Putin is a "killer" and China sees we won't back down. Setting a strong, clear, serious tone, for a change.

The Trumpsters won't be told about this in their world, but it's good to see. Not surprising.

Tai’s expected confirmation comes as the Biden White House attempts to move away from the Trump administration’s more belligerent tone in dealing with China, while maintaining a tough U.S. stance against its rival economic superpower.
simply appointing a chinese woman to represent America means nothing

we have to see results first

In his opening remarks, Blinken said the U.S. would discuss its “deep concerns with actions by China,
“Blinken” is a good choice of words

because I suspect biden will blink and fold when the time comes

Beat me to it. Putin is a "killer" and China sees we won't back down. Setting a strong, clear, serious tone, for a change.

The Trumpsters won't be told about this in their world, but it's good to see. Not surprising.
The adults are back in charge after the Tariff Man-in-Chief's go it alone idiocy.

“I’m hearing deep satisfaction that the United States is back, that we’re reengaged with our allies and partners,” Blinken said. “I’m also hearing deep concern about some of the actions your government is taking. And we’ll have an opportunity to discuss those when we get down to work.”

Your first article was written by Trump Campaign manager... Are you sure you got an unbiased article?

That is the difference... You are just fed talking points to repeat, the rest of us get facts and then think..

The extraordinary rancor aired by China’s top diplomats in Alaska was a manifestation of a newly combative and unapologetic China, one increasingly unbowed by diplomatic pressure from American presidential administrations.

Just as American views on China have shifted after years of encouraging the country’s economic integration, so have Beijing’s perceptions of the United States and the privileged place in the world that it has long held. The Americans, in their view, no longer have an overwhelming reservoir of global influence, nor the power to wield it against China.

Why does China think we "no longer have an overwhelming reservoir of global influence?" Because Individual 1 was too busy levying tariffs on our allies to notice China's growing economic relationships not only in Asia but Europe as well. The long lasting damage Crooked Donald has inflicted on the US with his lack of understanding and strategic vision has been tremendous.

Biden says U.S. and Europe must push back against China’s economic ‘abuses and coercion’

This will work, said no one ever!
China just laughed in Biden's face yesterday when Blinken brought up the subject of China's human rights abuses, in Alaska.
China said in so many words to stuff it because America has, wait for it, systemic racism! See how China used the Dimm's phony narrative of systemic racism against us?
Trump was right. Xi is smart.
And Dimm's are stupid fuckchops!

Last edited:
Now that the Orange Buffoon and Repubs trashed to TPP, a chance to form strong economic ties between the US and Asian countries and use those alliances to rein in China, the Chinese feel emboldened to reject pressure from the US on matters of human rights and violations of trade practices.

China just laughed in Biden's face yesterday when Blinken brought up the subject of China's human rights abuses, in Alaska yesterday.
China said in so many words to stuff it because America has, wait for it, systemic racism!
Systemic racism fostered by Trump and his promotion of xenophobic, nationalistic, white supremacist ideology.

China just laughed in Biden's face yesterday when Blinken brought up the subject of China's human rights abuses, in Alaska yesterday.
China said in so many words to stuff it because America has, wait for it, systemic racism!
Systemic racism fostered by Trump and his promotion of xenophobic, nationalistic, white supremacist ideology.

Xi masterfully used this fallacy against Bi-Dung!
No tickee, no laundry...... :pinkygirly:

The adults are back in charge after the Tariff Man-in-Chief's go it alone idiocy.

“I’m hearing deep satisfaction that the United States is back, that we’re reengaged with our allies and partners,” Blinken said. “I’m also hearing deep concern about some of the actions your government is taking. And we’ll have an opportunity to discuss those when we get down to work.”
One of the several areas in which another four years of the same would have been very problematic.

One of the several areas in which another four years of the same would have been very problematic.
The last 4 years were more than problematic. The damage may be irreversible.

Talk is cheap and Biden isn't afraid to take credit which isn't do to him. That's why we have to wait and sere how things actually happen. Too much jumping to conclusions is no good, especially when we know which way the media always jumps.

Forum List

Back