The Biden BOOM is here, Best First 100 days Stock Market.

He "inherited" an economy that was coming off a pandemic induced bottom and was already super charged on profligate fiscal stimulus, all Uncle Joe has done is throw another mountain of borrowed money at it.

My dog could have accomplished as much.

You hyper-partisan robots are oh so predictable.

BINGO.jpg

The libs didn't give Trump credit for his economy for three years...it was still Obama's in their fucked up heads...but now in less than half a year its Joe's economy?????....I don't think so...when it crashes then it will be Joe's...and the crash is coming...and you all had better be ready for it....don't let it take you by surprise like in 08 after Pelosi and Reid killed it.....
Trump's low growth slow growth clunker.
Trump's economy was OK, but it wasn't great. It was barely better than Obama's and Trump spent money wildly.

All Trump did was ramp up government spending and government deficits to record levels and the economic bennefit was small and short lived.

Biden has spent a lot of $, like Trump and Bush, but at least Biden is getting a high return on his $. It is working big time.
It was great enough to bring more good paying jobs to the inner city minorities...and new highs in the stock market even with covid shutdowns....if any dem was as successful as Trump with minority employment the media would make him or her king for life....

The MSM never says anything bad about Biden. If people can't see the difference in media coverage of presidents, they surly have their head in the sand. The MSM and Wall Street both back Biden, because he is a career criminal dirtbag parasite just like them

America is getting its swagga back.
Thanks to Biden and his economic and covid wins.

The stock market has gained more under Biden than any other ever, in the first 100 days.

This is just the beginning of the biggest economic run our country has ever had, and Biden is doing an incredible job considering what he inherited.

This is what MAGA is.

He "inherited" an economy that was coming off a pandemic induced bottom and was already super charged on profligate fiscal stimulus, all Uncle Joe has done is throw another mountain of borrowed money at it.

My dog could have accomplished as much.

You hyper-partisan robots are oh so predictable.
President Daffy Duck could have "accomplished" as much on the heels of Trump.

Trump should've taken covid seriously and had a real plan, and PPE, and testing, and worn a mask, and not had super-spreader events at the WH and rallies etc.

Trump fucked up big time and he got what he deserves.

Biden has done a fantastic job containing covid, distributing the vaccine, and getting the proper aid to people in great need.

The libs didn't give Trump credit for his economy for three years...it was still Obama's in their fucked up heads...but now in less than half a year its Joe's economy?????....I don't think so...when it crashes then it will be Joe's...and the crash is coming...and you all had better be ready for it....don't let it take you by surprise like in 08 after Pelosi and Reid killed it.....
Trump's low growth slow growth clunker.
Trump's economy was OK, but it wasn't great. It was barely better than Obama's and Trump spent money wildly.

All Trump did was ramp up government spending and government deficits to record levels and the economic bennefit was small and short lived.

Biden has spent a lot of $, like Trump and Bush, but at least Biden is getting a high return on his $. It is working big time.
The closest you will ever be to a banker is your avatar.

Obama lowered unemployment to 4.7% but the Trump supporters give him so much credit for lowering it to 3.7% in 3 years.

Same difference in my opinion.
Trump had low growth barely better than Obama
Trump and Obama had the same job growth rate, then trump lost millions of jobs when he fucked up covid bad.
Trump spent an insane amount of money to boost the economy, without his money pump he would have had nothing.

Obama lowered unemployment to 4.7% but the Trump supporters give him so much credit for lowering it to 3.7% in 3 years.

Obama took 8 years to break even. Trump brought about the best economy since the 50s.

Slam dunk!

The stock market has gained more under Biden than any other ever, in the first 100 days.

This is just the beginning of the biggest economic run our country has ever had, and Biden is doing an incredible job considering what he inherited.

This is what MAGA is.
Meanwhile I'm paying double for gas and groceries are skyrocketing because of the higher fuel costs. Sorry, that ain't 'booming.'

Trump and Obama had the same job growth rate, then trump lost millions of jobs when he fucked up covid bad.
Trump spent an insane amount of money to boost the economy, without his money pump he would have had nothing.
The Democrat over reaction to COVID killed the greatest economy of our lifetimes. Democrats seized on misery to affect political gain. That's what they always do.

"The anti-science and politicized nonsense coming from the Biden administration and our health bureaucracy has been a feature, not a bug, during the COVID-19 pandemic. In hindsight, the health bureaucracy, Democrats, and the corporate media politicized the response to COVID-19 on a national level and in some states to affect the 2020 election. Perhaps the best example of this was Dr. Anthony Fauci praising the draconian lockdowns implemented by Governor Andrew Cuomo as the model to follow, even after the information on his horrific nursing home policy had been made public."

Last edited:

This is what MAGA is.

Sorry, but if you're still touting the gains or losses in the stock market, you've learned nothing.

Other than perhaps a gain in the stock market could be inversely proportion to gains of the middle class American and lower.

When Obama lowered the unemployment rate all Republicans wanted to talk about was the labor participation rate. Then Trump became president and they completely forgot the number even exists. But it does, and when Trump left office it was at the lowest rate since Jimmy Carter.

When Obama lowered the unemployment rate all Republicans wanted to talk about was the labor participation rate. Then Trump became president and they completely forgot the number even exists. But it does, and when Trump left office it was at the lowest rate since Jimmy Carter.

It always cracks me up how a big brother huge government leftist named yourself "Winston."

This book you read, 1984, just FYI, it wasn't actually saying what you think it said. It wasn't actually for the ubiquitous government you want

This is what MAGA is.

That 40% GDP rise as Trump was going out was a hardship in left terms huh BANKER?

How come a BANKER doesn't know financials anyway?

Go team go, huh?

Obama started at the bottom of a recession. Trump started after eight years of recovery. That Trump's numbers were as good as Obama's under the circumstances were a staggering testimony to how much better Trump did than Obama. If they were equivalent, Obama's numbers should have blown Trump's away. You'd know that if you weren't just a pompom waiting Democrat Nazi cheerleader.

I'm not like you, I know about economics

Meanwhile I'm paying double for gas and groceries are skyrocketing because of the higher fuel costs. Sorry, that ain't 'booming.'
You extremist fkrs are your own worst enemies. You freely admit you're being cheated out of a piece of the American pie.

You can't take part in an exchange of ideas when you so carelessly let your guard down.

Trump led the charge against bad government on Jan.6th.
Albeit in a way that was highly illegal and was suspiciously not with any of your woes in mind.

Maybe America will give Trump another try?

Wlhat chance is there of that when Biden threatens to provide at least some off that which you moan and groan about not having?

It always cracks me up how a big brother huge government leftist named yourself "Winston."

This book you read, 1984, just FYI, it wasn't actually saying what you think it said. It wasn't actually for the ubiquitous government you want

WInston worked at the Ministry of Truth. Although he was tasked with erasing the past from the record, he remembers. I remember, like in this thread. I remember all the talk about the labor participation rate, I remember four percent GDP growth quarter after quarter with Clinton. I don't forget, despite all the attempts by those from the right to erase the "truth" from the public record.

Forum List

Back