The bet of the week...

Which team do you think will win...New York or Dallas?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Okay! here's the deal. I have an Asian friend that loves to bet "fitty bucks" on football games. We agree on a wager just about every week. We don't do point spreads. We bet to win straight up...the team with the higher score wins.

When he picks the game, I pick a team...he takes the other. When I pick a game, he picks a team...I take the other. That's a fair game if I ever saw one.

This week, he picked the game. I am to pick my team by the time the game starts.

New York is playing Dallas...(I don't know where yet because I don't follow football....I just like to bet against him for "fitty bucks".)

Which team do you think will win this coming Monday night....New York or Dallas?

Please vote for the team you think will win, not the one you want to win. Please also explain why.

If I win, all voters for my winning team will receive some rep for helping make my choice. Poll will close Sunday.

Don't know who will win, but I will be thrilled to death if it ain't Dallas.

I have four favorite teams: 49ers, Raiders, Bucs and whoever the hell is playing Dallas.

Go Giants!

By the way, I just checked NFL.com, the game is Sunday night not Monday.

Monday Night we have Philadelphia @ Washington and Houston @ San Diego. Not that it matters unless you wanted to watch Dallas get their butts kicked.

Immie

Don't know who will win, but I will be thrilled to death if it ain't Dallas.

I have four favorite teams: 49ers, Raiders, Bucs and whoever the hell is playing Dallas.

Go Giants!

By the way, I just checked NFL.com, the game is Sunday night not Monday.

Monday Night we have Philadelphia @ Washington and Houston @ San Diego. Not that it matters unless you wanted to watch Dallas get their butts kicked.

Immie
Thanks!

If my previous luck holds true for this game...I will lose. Every time my team is ahead at half time...they lose. Woe is me!

...is really havin' a bad night of football. There coach said at half time that their their first half was the worst he has seen. The second looks to be just as bad...or worse.

Last edited:
...is really havin' a bad night of football. There coach said at half time that their their first half was the worst he has seen. The second looks to be just as bad...or worse.

He did? I was watching but missed it. One minute I have the game on next I am watching Breaking Amish I thought it was a commercial then I realized my daughters had jinxed me and set up two shows to record at the same time on the DVR!

Good thing it was half time!

Immie

Forum List

Back