The Best Unofficial Trump Campaign Ad

Yes, I'm a Mod. I'm at least the twentieth most popular Mod here too! Quite the accomplishment!

And a democrat as I recall....at least until this year. :disbelief:

I have been a Democrat my whole life. I am disgusted by the corruption that my party has descended into. That is not what this country is about.
mad respect for a Democrat that can say that. westwall you get a $20,000 bonus check!!!

Yes, I'm a Mod. I'm at least the twentieth most popular Mod here too! Quite the accomplishment!

I have been a Democrat my whole life. I am disgusted by the corruption that my party has descended into. That is not what this country is about.

Your country and society has always run on corruption, you just made the calculation that it would never be turned toward you. Seems a lot of white folk are struggling with that.

Really, you're so incompetent that you have to play the race card? Really? For the record I have waaaaaay more Native American blood running through my veins than Lieawatha.

mad respect for a Democrat that can say that. westwall you get a $20,000 bonus check!!!

Thanks Boss! I promise to not spend it all in one place!

Your country and society has always run on corruption, you just made the calculation that it would never be turned toward you. Seems a lot of white folk are struggling with that.

Really, you're so incompetent that you have to play the race card? Really? For the record I have waaaaaay more Native American blood running through my veins than Lieawatha.

We're done, you can't make any sense out of anything, go be popular.

Ohhhh, poor fenton can't handle a good argument. Go ahead junior. Run along now....Just remember that clinton is spending 53 times more money than the trumpster is on TV ads. Ads that are paid for by the ruling elite. So, once again, who's the puppet of the one percenters?

Has anyone seen Trumpland yet? I know the OP hasn't, that's for damn sure.
Nobody wants to watch a pro Hillary documentary.

Don't get upset because Moore's comments were a powerful 'endorsement' of Donald Trump. Get upset with him, he's the one who so eloquently explained what was going to happen November 8th. No edits, his own words :lol:

Don't get upset because Moore's comments were a powerful 'endorsement' of Donald Trump. Get upset with him, he's the one who so eloquently explained what was going to happen November 8th. No edits, his own words :lol:

Hey, slowpoke, Moore's comments were from his film. Get it yet? Slowpoke?

Ohhhh, poor fenton can't handle a good argument. Go ahead junior. Run along now....Just remember that clinton is spending 53 times more money than the trumpster is on TV ads. Ads that are paid for by the ruling elite. So, once again, who's the puppet of the one percenters?

Everyone in america, including you and Gary, figure it out mr democrat.

Everyone in america, including you and Gary, figure it out mr democrat.

Yup. It's the shrilary who has sold out to wall street. Thanks for making that clear.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Now that changes everything!!!! They were from his FILM.....yes, yes....that changes everything. He got it entirely wrong now. Thanks for clearing that up.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Now that changes everything!!!! They were from his FILM.....yes, yes....that changes everything. He got it entirely wrong now. Thanks for clearing that up.

Uh, yes, it does. When you realize he was just trying to illustrate why people support Trump and take his comments into the context of the film, you know that he isn't even REMOTELY endorsing Trump.

Uh, yes, it does. When you realize he was just trying to illustrate why people support Trump and take his comments into the context of the film, you know that he isn't even REMOTELY endorsing Trump.
Right..yeah see I was confused and thought he endorsed Trump even though he's been saying that his doc was pro Hillary and he'd never vote for Trump. It gets very confusing you see. I didn't get he was trying to illustrate why some people support Trump either, seeing that he got it completely right.

It's all very confusing. This unofficial ad sucks now that its been revealed his words are from his film.

Right..yeah see I was confused and thought he endorsed Trump even though he's been saying that his doc was pro Hillary and he'd never vote for Trump. It gets very confusing you see. I didn't get he was trying to illustrate why some people support Trump either seeing that he got it completely right.

It's all very confusing. This unofficial ad sucks now that its been revealed his words are from his film.

Why don't you stop making an ass of yourself and actually rent the film.

"Americans have woken up and will take back this country from the elites..."

Seriously, are you really this goddamned dumb? Trump's just your average, run of the mill, guy next door billionaire with private jets and trophy wives? I'll bet you two talk the shit while changing the oil in your cars right? Yeah, he's all about helping your sorry broke ass.

Good one! Welcome to someone who has a close, personal relationship with reality. There are a few of us here but not many
And its not here anymore .....:lmao:

Right..yeah see I was confused and thought he endorsed Trump even though he's been saying that his doc was pro Hillary and he'd never vote for Trump. It gets very confusing you see. I didn't get he was trying to illustrate why some people support Trump either seeing that he got it completely right.

I wouldn't watch that stupidity for FREE. Never watched a Moore film yet I'm not about to start watching one now...especially when the subject matter is about Hillary Corrupton.

I wouldn't watch that stupidity for FREE. Never watched a Moore film yet I'm not about to start watching one now...especially when the subject matter is about Hillary Corrupton.

So in other words differing opinions, perhaps extreme ones, frighten you.

Not really, there is 2 other ways to defeat Communism in this country. First is the constitutional convention and since there are more Republican governors the government could be reset and new elections could occur. The second way is much more bloody, as since the Democrats in 1861 wanted to succeed from the Union because they wanted blacks to stay as slaves, we would fight against the Democrats again who want all of US as slaves. It would be bloody, but I for one would rather die a free man than be a slave to the slimy vagina....Shame stupid liberals don't understand this...(I know stupid liberal is a redundant statement)

A Constitutional convention might well convene but it would never adjourn....there are too many special interests to ever convene another one....it would go on for years without conclusion. As to a second revolution, of course that's always possible but fighting a guerilla war under the present electronic surveillance on us would be nearly impossible. They know who has guns and where we live...they'd come for them. And as much as we like to say "come get them" they will and with overwhelming force. A more likely scenario is to wait until the debt has devoured every other entity of the national government and secede from the Union. Regional governments in geographic areas would form and the United States would cease to exist. I say we step on the gas this last two weeks and win it by the ballot. If we don't, then each and every citizen has to decide if they will continue to live in tyranny or not.
Take over Texas and build a wall around it. The rest of us will be better off when you do.

I wonder if any righties referred to Margaret Thatcher as a vagina?
She didn't try to rely on "the women's vote".

Link...
The word link isn't a link.

Forum List

Back