The Belly Dancer and the Brotherhood: Meet the Exotic Performer Trying to Take Down E

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
Passport
The Belly Dancer and the Brotherhood: Meet the Exotic Performer Trying to Take Down Egypt’s Islamists

Has Egypt’s crackdown on the Muslim Brotherhood entered that stage where it begins to resemble a farce? Judging by the bellydancer threatening to expose the Brotherhood’s deepest secrets, the answer would appear to be a resounding “yes.”

The Egyptian belly dancer and actress Sama el-Masry has just announced that she would run in Egypt's upcoming parliamentary elections, and in doing so, she vowed to exact revenge on the Muslim Brotherhood. “I will run in the elections, and I will hopefully win them so I can show the Brotherhood every day who they really are," she told the Egyptian newspaper al-Masry al-Youm. Moreover, Masry said that she would seek a seat in the Sharqiyah governorate, the home district of ousted Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi. .....................

Passport
The Belly Dancer and the Brotherhood: Meet the Exotic Performer Trying to Take Down Egypt’s Islamists

Has Egypt’s crackdown on the Muslim Brotherhood entered that stage where it begins to resemble a farce? Judging by the bellydancer threatening to expose the Brotherhood’s deepest secrets, the answer would appear to be a resounding “yes.”

The Egyptian belly dancer and actress Sama el-Masry has just announced that she would run in Egypt's upcoming parliamentary elections, and in doing so, she vowed to exact revenge on the Muslim Brotherhood. “I will run in the elections, and I will hopefully win them so I can show the Brotherhood every day who they really are," she told the Egyptian newspaper al-Masry al-Youm. Moreover, Masry said that she would seek a seat in the Sharqiyah governorate, the home district of ousted Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi. .....................

Now that would be an eye opener, and could make the extremists a laughing stock for their hypocrisy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back