The Attempted Murder of Marjorie Taylor Greene

This is a Fox News story with Tucker. Did I miss something. Did he return to Fox? Or is this an old story?

Just imagine this was AOC instead. The hysteria and ensuing tsunami of hyperbole would be non stop MSNBC CNN foder.

Heck, they hate hoaxed Paul Pelosi's gay coke whore to an attempted kidnapping of Dykey Nancy, who was dyking off with Hillary 3000 miles away at the time...

Heck, they hate hoaxed Paul Pelosi's gay coke whore to an attempted kidnapping of Dykey Nancy, who was dyking off with Hillary 3000 miles away at the time...
Amazing how the Capitol Police AGAIN were not doing their job. The only video I saw was after DePape was already inside the house, the key part of the video of Paul Pelosi letting Depape in was missing. Maybe somebody has the complete video? :dunno:

Amazing how the Capitol Police AGAIN were not doing their job. The only video I saw was after DePape was already inside the house, the key part of the video of Paul Pelosi letting Depape in was missing. Maybe somebody has the complete video? :dunno:
Nope. They're too busy shooting and killing unarmed women veterans at a J6 rally.

I'm confused, how could it be that the police would shoot MTG? She's a law abiding citizen who hasn't done anything wrong.

I'm guessing if fairly recent but before Tucker's departure. I had never heard the news though, so it's still interesting.
I suspect Dec, 2021 knock off by Tucker on a noqreport.com story.

Forum List

Back