The assault weapon ban? Not about mass shooters, it’s about Rittenhouse and McCloskys…..

Of course, Trumptards ignore one half of an amendment......................the FIRST part.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State".

Like open heart surgery, first anesthetize the patient.

Trumptards: "NAW, don't need none of that".
"That causes your heart to go bad"
And when a leftist tyrannical government controls not only the federal government, but also controls the states? That's where the armed civilian citizens that can create militias come in, to protect the freedoms of their states that the tyrannical government would take away. THAT.....was the purpose of the Second Amendment.

INTRODUCTION
The Second Amendment is among the most misunderstood provisions of the U.S. Constitution. That is not because it is particularly difficult to understand. On the contrary, for more than a hundred years after it was adopted, hardly anyone seemed the least bit confused about what it meant. The confusion, and some serious mistakes, only became widespread in the twentieth century, when influential people began to think it was a good idea to disarm the civilian population. Because the plain meaning of the Second Amendment rather obviously creates an obstacle to these disarmament schemes, the temptation to misinterpret this provision of the Constitution became very strong.

That's as far as I got, more RWNJ horse shit.

Let me repeat for the maybe 1,000 time..............NO ONE WANTS TO disarm ANYONE.
Unless they are too stupid, a criminal or mentally ill to own a weapon and operate it properly.

That would be 97% of Trumptards.
^^^ This is why no one has any real debate or discussions on this website. It is a waste of time and the minds of far too many of the members here, are closed tight.

You are wrong. Have a nice day.

Then why did they give the Right to keep and bear arms to the people, and not just the

You're a card carrying moron, right?

Militia was limited to males, 16-45.

The Second gave the right to people outside that age and sex range.

BTW, stupid, I'm 72.

I'd never be called up for militia DUTY.

Find a new talking point.

This one failed.
You're arguing with someone on my troll list, so he's not going to be honest or give you a legitimate argument. He'll keep lying and distracting just to keep your attention.

You've missed the target on this thread with every post you made.
No, I didn't moron.
" The assault weapons ban"?
Holy fuck you see what I did there?

I read the first words first.

"Not about mass shooters, it’s about Rittenhouse and McCloskys….."
See THAT?

I didn't ignore the FIRST words, so you want me to ignore them?
There, I did.

"Rittenhouse nor the McClosky's were mass shooters".

You're such a moron, you think the second is only about militia.
MOST of it was because MOST of the people within the parameters were available for a draft into the militia.

^^^ This is why no one has any real debate or discussions on this website. It is a waste of time and the minds of far too many of the members here, are closed tight.

You are wrong. Have a nice day.
YOU and the author sure do.

No, I didn't moron.
" The assault weapons ban"?
Holy fuck you see what I did there?

I read the first words first.

"Not about mass shooters, it’s about Rittenhouse and McCloskys….."
See THAT?

I didn't ignore the FIRST words, so you want me to ignore them?
There, I did.

"Rittenhouse nor the McClosky's were mass shooters".

MOST of it was because MOST of the people within the parstrameters were available for a draft into the militia.

Most of the people in the US at that time were males between the ages of 16 and 45?

And you claim NOT to be a moron?

Were males?
Really?
WHICH, you clueless idiot, could be called up for a draft, in the fucking militia.

you're batting 1000, moron.

1659195488720.png

not one in the target yet

YES, it does.
If you didn't have a weapon, and were drafted in the militia, a weapon would be provided but you couldn't take it home, it had to be return to the militia.

Darn, just like the National Guard does now.
and of course you have something to prove that??

a person would be useless if they got drafted if they didnt have a weapon that would be effective in war,,,

and of course you have something to prove that??

a person would be useless if they got drafted if they didnt have a weapon that would be effective in war,,,
No shit, moron.
That's why a weapon was provided..............by the militia.

While town militia usually only had their personal weapons, of local, “cottage” make, and Roger’s Rangers often carried rifles, also of local make, the arms of those soldiers of the new provisional regiments fighting the French were decidedly British. It was established that each soldier of the Virginia Regiment, for example, be issued a “Sea Service or a Commercial Contract Long Land Type musket with flash guard, hammer cap (hammerstall), bayonet and scabbard.” This musket is best known as the Brown Bess.

WTF?
At the time, the PEOPLE were the militia, you dumbass.
You could be drafted into a militia, on a moments notice.

You fascists will never give up........the Right of the People to keep and bear arms is direct and straightforward...by you will never stop trying to lie about it.

Conservatives ignore Second Amendment case law as well – AWBs are perfectly Constitutional, having never been invalidated by the Supreme Court.

AWBs neither violate nor infringe upon the Second Amendment.

No....they are not....as Heller, Miller, Caetano, Macdonald and now Bruen show.......

It has been explained a hundred thousand times, and still you folks don't get it.

The first half of the Amendment is an explanatory clause that provides the justification for the Amendment and does NOT alter the meat of the sentence which is, "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.".

That declaration is as specific as it gets. The right to the "People". That is all of us. The reason we have this right? Is to fight tyranny, which is what the Militia was used for in our war of independence against the most powerful army on the planet; using the most modern weapons of the time they lived.

They get it....they just need to lie about it so that uninformed Americans give them the power they need to ban and confiscate guns.....and then they can really let their fascist flag fly free....what the Korean store owners, the McCloskys and Kyle Rittenhouse show...as long as we have guns, there is a limit to the violence and death the left can inflict on us....

No shit, moron.
That's why a weapon was provided..............by the militia.

While town militia usually only had their personal weapons, of local, “cottage” make, and Roger’s Rangers often carried rifles, also of local make, the arms of those soldiers of the new provisional regiments fighting the French were decidedly British. It was established that each soldier of the Virginia Regiment, for example, be issued a “Sea Service or a Commercial Contract Long Land Type musket with flash guard, hammer cap (hammerstall), bayonet and scabbard.” This musket is best known as the Brown Bess.

How much do the chinese pay people like you these days? We know they control tik tok, and that they are infiltrating our society at all levels...is this your only assignment, or do you go around and lie about climate change to.......?

Forum List

Back