The ANIMAL that assassinated the Texas Ranger has been charged with capital murder.

Right, what did you say about Wilson and Zimmerman, were you all about due process then, or did you have them convicted before the investigations were complete? Remember, the answer is in the archives, so you may as well be honest.

Wilson and Zimmerman murdered unarmed black kids. That cop was armed. What's your point?

Thanks, you just proved yourself to be a lying commie assed bitch, Zimmerman and Wilson didn't murder anyone, both killed in self defense.

Yeah, Skittles and cigars are really dangerous.

No, they are not, but attacking a person is. You attack me, I'm putting holes in you. If you don't want holes in you, learn to control yourself and use your mind to solve problems instead of your fists.

Ooooh! You sound so rugged! I'm very impressed by your obvious badassery.

Ridicule used as a deflection because he cannot refute conservative's point.

Standard clown tactic.

Wilson and Zimmerman murdered unarmed black kids. That cop was armed. What's your point?

Thanks, you just proved yourself to be a lying commie assed bitch, Zimmerman and Wilson didn't murder anyone, both killed in self defense.

No, they are not, but attacking a person is. You attack me, I'm putting holes in you. If you don't want holes in you, learn to control yourself and use your mind to solve problems instead of your fists.

Standard clown tactic.

He had a point? What was it?

Fool.

When is Obama, who finds time to stir up hate up when a black person is killed.
when is he going to STEP UP and say enough is enough? the people needs to call for these people to be ARRESTED and charged with starting riots and now getting innocent police officers Executed . VIDEO at the site

snip:
‘Black Lives Matter’ needs to be ERADICATED from American society! – Sheriff Clarke
Posted by soopermexican on Aug 29, 2015 at 9:54 PM

Sheriff Clarke opened up his appearance on Judge Jeanine’s show by saying that he was too pissed off to be diplomatic about his thoughts on the “Blacks Lives Matter” movement after the shooting of a Houston Deputy, and he was NOT JOKING!

Watch below:

all of it here

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/black-lives-matter-needs-to-be-eradicated-from-american-society-sheriff-clarke/#ixzz3kIrOQK17

Is this the animal you're talking about?

CNm3QBuU8AABNCS.jpg

please do not call him an animal, that is an insult to 99% of Earths animals..., unless you are referring to cats, which i exterminate/execute every one that trespasses on my property..., would very happily exterminate this vermin. :up:

So lets get thing straight:

The shooting of this officer was a crime with particular malice.
We have no motivation and suspect in custody.

Let there be a trial and we can argue then when we have all the information. Speculation is very disrespectful of the dead person's family.

As for the 'Black lives matter' issue. That organisation was objecting to black people getting killed and harmed by police officers and no action done. This allow officers to act without repudiation. That is wrong too.

If these are connected then two wrongs don't make a right and both sides would be better to hold their counsel.

Standard clown tactic.

Fool.

Liar.

Or are you?

Is your mind so closed that you could not even "See" his point as you read his words?

Do you really not see his point clearly and plainly spelled out so that even a retarded child could understand it?

when is he going to STEP UP and say enough is enough? the people needs to call for these people to be ARRESTED and charged with starting riots and now getting innocent police officers Executed . VIDEO at the site

snip:
‘Black Lives Matter’ needs to be ERADICATED from American society! – Sheriff Clarke

Sheriff Clarke opened up his appearance on Judge Jeanine’s show by saying that he was too pissed off to be diplomatic about his thoughts on the “Blacks Lives Matter” movement after the shooting of a Houston Deputy, and he was NOT JOKING!

Watch below:

all of it here

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/black-lives-matter-needs-to-be-eradicated-from-american-society-sheriff-clarke/#ixzz3kIrOQK17

here is a very good article on BLACK HATE:

‘Media own’ TV-station shooting tragedy

Let there be a trial and we can argue then when we have all the information. Speculation is very disrespectful of the dead person's family.

As for the 'Black lives matter' issue. That organisation was objecting to black people getting killed and harmed by police officers and no action done. This allow officers to act without repudiation. That is wrong too.

If these are connected then two wrongs don't make a right and both sides would be better to hold their counsel.

The connection is that the "Black Lives Matter" supporters are conflating ALL cops with the few bad ones.

And there are creating the Meme that cops are the enemy of black people.

It will be interesting to hear what the motive was.

Execute the motherfucker IN PUBLIC next week.

Execute him without due process? Oops, I forgot - he's a black guy. Wouldn't you rather just lynch him?

That's what we should do with anybody that kills a cop.

You must be from the group Black Lies Matter.

I believe in due process. Maybe the guy thought he had good reasons for killing the cop. Maybe the cop was an asshole. I don't know. Do you?

Due process means you are treated fairly under the law.
Not that you have an excuse as to why you did it.

snip:

Watch below:

all of it here

Stephanie,

BLM I assume have condemned the killing like they have always done.

But are you saying that because this officer was shot and killed that a police officer is allowed to shoot a black person tomorrow and get away with it?

BLM is not primarily focused on the bad seed cops but the departments that let them get away with it...

Standard clown tactic.

Fool.

Liar.

Or are you?

Is your mind so closed that you could not even "See" his point as you read his words?

Do you really not see his point clearly and plainly spelled out so that even a retarded child could understand it?

Dumb shit,

His "point" was that he'd shoot someone full of holes if they attack him. That's not a point. It's a claim or a threat. It's a loser bragging that he can't defend himself without a firearm. I responded to him....recognizing his words for what they were. Bloviating bullshit.

You then said I couldn't refute his point. What point? That he thinks he will put holes in someone? That's what I am supposed to refute?

You might be a retard.

The connection is that the "Black Lives Matter" supporters are conflating ALL cops with the few bad ones.

I support the Black Lives Matter movement. I don't conflate all cops with the few bad ones. I don't believe that cops are the enemy of black people.

You, however, have DEFINITELY conflated all black people with a few freaks on an Internet radio show. No question about it.

And....it won't be just interesting to find out what the motive was. It is PIVOTAL when it comes to this discussion. If his motive has nothing to do with that Internet radio show....every one of you nutbags will have ONCE AGAIN been proven to be drama queens.

If I could get away with it, I would fucking kill every god damn liberal that blames the cop. Fucking due process? Fuck all of you who cry for due process as your pathetic fucking democrats call for the prosecution of the cop that rightfully shot that fat black ape thug in Ferguson.

Fuck all of you hypocrites. Not worth a bag of shit. You are all enemies to everything that is good and decent.

Did I say fuck you loud enough?

Standard clown tactic.

Fool.

Liar.

Or are you?

Dumb shit,

His "point" was that he'd shoot someone full of holes if they attack him. That's not a point. It's a claim or a threat. It's a loser bragging that he can't defend himself without a firearm. I responded to him....recognizing his words for what they were. Bloviating bullshit.

You then said I couldn't refute his point. What point? That he thinks he will put holes in someone? That's what I am supposed to refute?

You might be a retard.

The point was that we have the right to Self Defense.

It is still difficult for me to believe that you did not get that.

No they didn't. that is what you here.

Fox news has been pushing that and guess what they are part of the problem too.

I support the Black Lives Matter movement. I don't conflate all cops with the few bad ones. I don't believe that cops are the enemy of black people.

You, however, have DEFINITELY conflated all black people with a few freaks on an Internet radio show. No question about it.

And....it won't be just interesting to find out what the motive was. It is PIVOTAL when it comes to this discussion. If his motive has nothing to do with that Internet radio show....every one of you nutbags will have ONCE AGAIN been proven to be drama queens.

And if it was a random killing motivated by nothing but the ginned up hatred of whites/cops/white cops?

Then what Clown?

Forum List

Back