The American Waffen SS?

This is not my America; not the America I defended for nearly three decades in uniform. This America? This America is some psycho-clown caricature of our beloved civilization ripped straight from the pages of what could be just about any dystopian nightmare novel or film.

Isn't this how the Third Reich started in Germany?
  • A highly specious and dubious election forced down the nation's throat with no questions allowed, no vetting done and any doubters muzzled and vilified.
  • The reigning president exiled from office, barred from speaking, banned from even publishing to communicate to others.
  • Anyone protesting these actions being suspected, rounded up, questioned of their "loyalty."
  • A protest gone bad vilified rather than the REASON for the protest; public objection, a constitutional right, crushed.
  • The capitol militarized under martial law.
  • The military suspected, not trusted, feared they could be "loyal" to the president, so vetted and investigated for their personal political views and weeded of "suspects" to insure a "loyal" force to the new leaders.
  • The White House thoroughly cleaned and scrubbed of every surface for germs, viruses, contaminants, foreign agents and suspicious objects and people.
This is highly abnormal, folks. What we are seeing here is raging psychosis and paranoia that would make George Orwell turn over in his grave.

The thought occurred that this could end up being a purge of Trump supporters from military ranks, at least National Guard ranks. I don't know . . . there are too many theories at this point and far too few answers or truths. Process of elimination? Historical Precedent? None of the usual suspects seem to be doing the trick as the clock ticks down.

Maybe more. A purging of the country of Trump supporters, labeled as a domestic terrorist threat group who could go postal at any time, rounded up, watched, questioned, reeducated or put on a watch list.

What a great way to ensure that the candidate that beat you never runs against you again and no such other candidate ever gets such a following, questions authority or ever runs again, just good ol' stick-in-the-mud-do-nothing typical republicans.

This is not my America; not the America I defended for nearly three decades in uniform. This America? This America is some psycho-clown caricature of our beloved civilization ripped straight from the pages of what could be just about any dystopian nightmare novel or film.

Isn't this how the Third Reich started in Germany?
  • A highly specious and dubious election forced down the nation's throat with no questions allowed, no vetting done and any doubters muzzled and vilified.
  • The reigning president exiled from office, barred from speaking, banned from even publishing to communicate to others.
  • Anyone protesting these actions being suspected, rounded up, questioned of their "loyalty."
  • A protest gone bad vilified rather than the REASON for the protest; public objection, a constitutional right, crushed.
  • The capitol militarized under martial law.
  • The military suspected, not trusted, feared they could be "loyal" to the president, so vetted and investigated for their personal political views and weeded of "suspects" to insure a "loyal" force to the new leaders.
  • The White House thoroughly cleaned and scrubbed of every surface for germs, viruses, contaminants, foreign agents and suspicious objects and people.
This is highly abnormal, folks. What we are seeing here is raging psychosis and paranoia that would make George Orwell turn over in his grave.

The thought occurred that this could end up being a purge of Trump supporters from military ranks, at least National Guard ranks. I don't know . . . there are too many theories at this point and far too few answers or truths. Process of elimination? Historical Precedent? None of the usual suspects seem to be doing the trick as the clock ticks down.

Maybe more. A purging of the country of Trump supporters, labeled as a domestic terrorist threat group who could go postal at any time, rounded up, watched, questioned, reeducated or put on a watch list.

What a great way to ensure that the candidate that beat you never runs against you again and no such other candidate ever gets such a following, questions authority or ever runs again, just good ol' stick-in-the-mud-do-nothing typical republicans.

Before 2020 I did not see it. However, 2020 has demonstrated the extremely efficacious strategy of removing our constitutional rights at the local level, largely without direct government action, but primarily by means of forcing private businesses to do much of the dirty work of implementing "soft" totalitarianism. IF our government is poised to go full fascist from the top down, I believe it will also be rolled out most effectively at the local level, from the bottom up, with local governments and big chain businesses working in lockstep to drastically reduce our rights and freedoms.

Local governments need not restrict our food supply if local grocery stores are willing to ration food or deny it to certain politically untouchable groups. Likewise, local governments would have no need to order us to stay in our homes if no local business will sell us fuel, or clothing or even basic sundry items such as hygiene products or whatever. In such a scenario we'd possess neither the need nor the capability to ever venture out too far into the world.

Before 2020 I did not see it. However, 2020 has demonstrated the extremely efficacious strategy of removing our constitutional rights at the local level, largely without direct government action

I've seen it coming for a long time, they have been putting the pieces in place for many years creating a government-media-industry complex to effect changes and laws and restrictions that would NEVER pass through the irregular channels as such. But whenever you tried to tell people, they thought you were nuts. These things just don't happen. Like 9/11.

Think about it: we now have a president who not only isn't popular but could never get more than 1.5% of the vote, along with a VP who was so unpopular and unsupported that she was the first to drop out of the Primaries with no backing now RUNNING THE COUNTRY. WHO PUT THEM IN OFFICE?

Now they have banded together to block Trump from even publishing a book to tell what he knows and give his side of the story.

McCarthy really WAS right all along. The moment they finally crushed his movement in the 1950s in when the big change all really began.

Liberals cannot control their emotions and will destroy the US.
I'm not condoning the ruthlessness of neo-Conservatives.
I believe the Next Administration will use the Military to quash any and all opposition to their power and control of the thoughts and actions of anyone deemed "not liberal enough". You must be pure or you must be purged and silenced. The MSM will assist of course, and then their masters will turn on them too
60 Minutes ran a piece that basically said Republicans must be imprisoned.

No they didn't.. They said incitement to overthrow the government is a serious crime. That's why Rudy is in so much trouble .. He's an officer of the court..

That's why Trump's lawyers stopped shy of lying about voter fraud in court.
What about when the government becomes tyrannical?
It's legal for Congress to either tax Americans out of their homes or replace us in the workplace.
Both happened in the 80s, 90s and 2000s.
Should we always suck up to our LEADERS?
Said the guy who hums orange song. God back to Russia or China where ever your trash ass comes from.

I believe the Next Administration will use the Military to quash any and all opposition to their power and control of the thoughts and actions of anyone deemed "not liberal enough". You must be pure or you must be purged and silenced. The MSM will assist of course, and then their masters will turn on them too

No they didn't.. They said incitement to overthrow the government is a serious crime. That's why Rudy is in so much trouble .. He's an officer of the court..

What about when the government becomes tyrannical?
It's legal for Congress to either tax Americans out of their homes or replace us in the workplace.
Both happened in the 80s, 90s and 2000s.
Should we always suck up to our LEADERS?

We have elections to get rid of leaders who are corrupt or stupid. That's how our system works.. We don't overturn elections and radicalize dissenters to violence.. That's what third world countries do .. That's how you get the SPLA or ISIS or the LRA or Boko Haram or Timothy McVeigh.

Before 2020 I did not see it. However, 2020 has demonstrated the extremely efficacious strategy of removing our constitutional rights at the local level, largely without direct government action

I've seen it coming for a long time, they have been putting the pieces in place for many years creating a government-media-industry complex to effect changes and laws and restrictions that would NEVER pass through the irregular channels as such. But whenever you tried to tell people, they thought you were nuts. These things just don't happen. Like 9/11.

Think about it: we now have a president who not only isn't popular but could never get more than 1.5% of the vote, along with a VP who was so unpopular and unsupported that she was the first to drop out of the Primaries with no backing now RUNNING THE COUNTRY. WHO PUT THEM IN OFFICE?

Now they have banded together to block Trump from even publishing a book to tell what he knows and give his side of the story.

McCarthy really WAS right all along. The moment they finally crushed his movement in the 1950s in when the big change all really began.

"Government media complex"? ISIS would say the same thing. McCarthy was a liar and a drunk who accused people willy nilly of being communists. Sound familiar? Most Republicans don't do that.. but Trump's radicalized lowlifes do... They do it every day right here on this forum.

Trump can publish his book.. The problem is that he can't write. He's never written anything in his life and he can't be bothered with the hard work of working with a ghost writer.

Getting back to the OP. There is a special group of soldiers swearing allegience to democrats instead of the US.
WTF is up with that? If GOP governors and the Joint Chiefs don't step in to fix this we will end up with a new insignia:
1611057938195.png

This is the new insignia for the FBI as they spy on US troops for any signs of disloyalty to democrats:
1611058156327.png

Atomwaffen was one of the "very fine people" at the Charlottesville riot organized by the Proud Boys.
Atomwaffen?
Nuke Nazi's.

1611064734535.png

If you watch the presentation on Frontline, it goes into the recruitment of members of the US military. Its incredibly sophisticated.

Atomwaffen was one of the "very fine people" at the Charlottesville riot organized by the Proud Boys.
Atomwaffen?
Nuke Nazi's.

View attachment 445201

If you watch the presentation on Frontline, it goes into the recruitment of members of the US military. Its incredibly sophisticated.
ah, thanks.

atomwaffen is merely the german word for nuclear weapons.

so the abbreviation did not make sense to me.

Atomwaffen?
Nuke Nazi's.

View attachment 445201

ah, thanks.

Isn't it strange how blob supporters always seem to wear helmets to their "peaceful" demostrations?

Antifa and BLM overthrew the local governments of the cities and communities they rioted in.

Atomwaffen?
Nuke Nazi's.

View attachment 445201

ah, thanks.

Isn't it strange how blob supporters always seem to wear helmets to their "peaceful" demostrations?
that's a good thing. i guess many of them are used to it since childhood.

Forum List

Back