The Al Franken Blunder

Flynn is running because of Russian contacts that he lied about. Do you really think Trump wasn't personally involved in any of that? The white house has serious lying problems. I wouldn't be surprised if it was worse than Watergate.
Flynn is gone because he has more honor than Hillary, Bill, Barack, or the rest of the Democrats combined.

Flynn is gone because he lied about breaking the law by traitorous communications with Russia. You really don't think Trump was unaware of that do you?
Which law did he break?

If you apply the same standard, then Obama should have resigned before he took office he because tried to talk the Iraqi government out of agreeing to a withdrawal with the Bush Administration before he was sworn in. According to you, that's illegal and Obama should have been arrested.

I've been silent regarding his politicizing the live coverage of the confirmations procedures, because he helped me and advocates stop a major corporation who's been abusing it's power.
But he's gone too far recently and must be addressed in a reflective lesson.
His Blunder is by calling into question Trump's sanity, back pedalling, then adding that a few other Dems believe the same.
1)that's an ad hominem excuse.
2) his reasoning is saying it's because he lies a lot (subjective to one's own delusions) this would be saying Clinton was Insane and the Liberal news media caught lying as being all insane.
3) Franken & the Dems would be admitting to abusing and baiting a disbled person and reveling in their disability.
4) this means Franken and the Dems in their manner claiming him ill would be
"unqualified to serve"
the claim they made when they tried to convince people Trump was making fun of a disabled man (and did so by "Lying").

According to Franken he and those Dems involved in this ad hominem attack and demonization of the president need to step down from office, if not then they get caught in a check mate- admitting they lied making them the insane ones according to Franken's logic=check mate because he traped himself in a corner.
Franken & the Dems would be admitting to abusing and baiting a disbled person and reveling in their disability.

Trump is disabled? Maybe that's why all the lies. He has Tourette Syndrome.

See you are doing it right there, claiming a man disabled then bashing him = kicking a cripple, because YOU GUYS THINK HE IS, or in reality you know he's not and are "lying" and demonizing him through ad hominem desperate deflective behavior.

Now Al Franken's only funny bit on SNL was his mirror reflection skit, especially the one with Michael Jordan.
He needs to reflect everything he says back to his own party and ask himself is this what he and they have become, does it show love for self by hating others who they displace blame for their own behavior onto? Hence my OP mentioning this post is a Mirror Reflection Lesson.

Just to be clear, are you saying Trump is mentally disabled, and that you think someone with his mental disability should be president? Make your point clear.

Flynn is running because of Russian contacts that he lied about. Do you really think Trump wasn't personally involved in any of that? The white house has serious lying problems. I wouldn't be surprised if it was worse than Watergate.
Flynn is gone because he has more honor than Hillary, Bill, Barack, or the rest of the Democrats combined.

Flynn is gone because he lied about breaking the law by traitorous communications with Russia. You really don't think Trump was unaware of that do you?
Which law did he break?

If you apply the same standard, then Obama should have resigned before he took office he because tried to talk the Iraqi government out of agreeing to a withdrawal with the Bush Administration before he was sworn in. According to you, that's illegal and Obama should have been arrested.

Link?

I've been silent regarding his politicizing the live coverage of the confirmations procedures, because he helped me and advocates stop a major corporation who's been abusing it's power.
His Blunder is by calling into question Trump's sanity, back pedalling, then adding that a few other Dems believe the same.
2) his reasoning is saying it's because he lies a lot (subjective to one's own delusions) this would be saying Clinton was Insane and the Liberal news media caught lying as being all insane.
3) Franken & the Dems would be admitting to abusing and baiting a disbled person and reveling in their disability.
"unqualified to serve"
the claim they made when they tried to convince people Trump was making fun of a disabled man (and did so by "Lying").

According to Franken he and those Dems involved in this ad hominem attack and demonization of the president need to step down from office, if not then they get caught in a check mate- admitting they lied making them the insane ones according to Franken's logic=check mate because he traped himself in a corner.
Franken & the Dems would be admitting to abusing and baiting a disbled person and reveling in their disability.

See you are doing it right there, claiming a man disabled then bashing him = kicking a cripple, because YOU GUYS THINK HE IS, or in reality you know he's not and are "lying" and demonizing him through ad hominem desperate deflective behavior.

Now Al Franken's only funny bit on SNL was his mirror reflection skit, especially the one with Michael Jordan.
He needs to reflect everything he says back to his own party and ask himself is this what he and they have become, does it show love for self by hating others who they displace blame for their own behavior onto? Hence my OP mentioning this post is a Mirror Reflection Lesson.

Just to be clear, are you saying Trump is mentally disabled, and that you think someone with his mental disability should be president? Make your point clear.

No, Dems are and you know the context which you purposely twist like the liberal fake news does.
See you deflected and lied again, it's habitual with you guys and according to Al Franken you are insane. :)
Thank You,
You just showed examples of all the problems with your party affiliation in one small post.

"unqualified to serve"

No, Dems are and you know the context which you purposely twist like the liberal fake news does.
See you deflected and lied again, it's habitual with you guys and according to Al Franken you are insane. :)
Thank You,
You just showed examples of all the problems with your party affiliation in one small post.

I'm only asking for clarification of any point you might be trying to make. Your meaning isn't too clear. You accused me of abusing and baiting a disabled person and reveling in their disability. Who is the disabled person you are accusing me of abusing?

"unqualified to serve"

Thank You,

I'm only asking for clarification of any point you might be trying to make. Your meaning isn't too clear. You accused me of abusing and baiting a disabled person and reveling in their disability. Who is the disabled person you are accusing me of abusing?

When someone calls someone insane then they are subject to scrutiny on their treatment of that person (least they prove to be abusive to people THEY CLAIM disabled people). THEY THE ACCUSER are calling him disabled not me pointing it out what they are doing to the labeled claimed disabled. By your standard of asking if I am calling him disabled is an admission of the lie and demonization by calling him disabled. (insanity is a mental disability).

I guess you can't comprehend what a
check mate means nor correlate this and put 2+2 together, or you do and are proving our points that you are habitual liars- mean spirited- and sore losers. According to
Al Franken you are insane.
-Check Mate!

(this is where you throw the chess board to the ground and run to your safe place with Play Doh and balloon animals waiting for you.)

Thank You,

When someone calls someone insane then they are subject to scrutiny on their treatment of that person (least they prove to be abusive to people THEY CLAIM disabled people). THEY THE ACCUSER are calling him disabled not me pointing it out what they are doing to the labeled claimed disabled. By your standard of asking if I am calling him disabled is an admission of the lie and demonization by calling him disabled. (insanity is a mental disability).

I guess you can't comprehend what a
check mate means nor correlate this and put 2+2 together, or you do and are proving our points that you are habitual liars- mean spirited- and sore losers. According to
Al Franken you are insane.
-Check Mate!

(this is where you throw the chess board to the ground and run to your safe place with Play Doh and balloon animals waiting for you.)

Since the only chess board is the imaginary one in your mind, I won't be throwing it anywhere. If I have decoded your convoluted thought correctly, You think my claim that Trump is nuts somehow makes me unfair to him, because you think we should have a mentally defective president. Again, I need to make some sense out of your disjointed remarks before I can actually discuss them with you.

"unqualified to serve"

Al Franken/Jill Stein 2020

The Frankenstein ticket will defeat Trump!

Actually, he said some of his REPUBLICAN colleagues question Trump's mental stability. I'm pretty sure most Democrats are convinced there is a serious problem with trump's mental processes. Just lying isn't that much of a problem, but lying about such silly things that can be easily verified is of concern. Trump has serious mental deficiencies.
So you admit Liberals abuse disabled people and need to step down from office.
So, you admit Trump is disabled?!?!
Trump MUST be disabled; he wants to make America Great Again!
Again? America is great right now.
Tell that to the millions of people the LIB union run education system failed.
To the millions of people who would never DREAM of visiting ANY inner city in the country for fear of being robbed/raped/shot.
To the millions of people who take their lives in their hands every time they drive across a fucking bridge!
You're a fool!

Actually, he said some of his REPUBLICAN colleagues question Trump's mental stability. I'm pretty sure most Democrats are convinced there is a serious problem with trump's mental processes. Just lying isn't that much of a problem, but lying about such silly things that can be easily verified is of concern. Trump has serious mental deficiencies.
Trump has a habit of speaking in larger than life terms.
Some people call it hyperbole.
Hillary had a problem with being honest in any capacity.
Obama had a problem with having to read his statements to prevent being caught in a lie.
An Al Franken has a problem with focusing on people's misstatements and claiming that this makes them 100% dishonest.
This is dishonest in itself. When somebody says that they remember something happening 3 weeks ago and Al Franken claims that it was actually 4 weeks ago, that to him makes them totally dishonest. From a guy that was a writer for SNL who wrote jokes that are basically just lies changing the context but with a bit of truth, I wonder where he gets off.

Al Franken is in the wrong political party if he expects the unvarnished truth from politicians because without lies Democrats wouldn't have anything to say. Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and Maxine Waters are perfect examples.

C4msfPDUMAAkol1.jpg

always the same tired photoshopped picture lying ohio republicans put out years ago, tsktsktsk...

Also Frankenstein past comment makes Donald Trump look cordial in comparison:

Al_franken_senate.jpg

Al Franken - Conservapedia

Franken is known for his anti-conservative hate speak (he has called them "nasty, hateful people" [7]) and his coarse humor. He once quipped to the Harvard Crimson, "I dislike homosexuals. I was glad when that [Harvard] homosexual got killed." [8][9][10] In his book Lying Liars, Franken wrote that a "Methodist minister had had his head up his %#@" in a dispute about the Bible "Do you know what God’s punishment is for liars?" [the minister] asked me ... "God’s punishment for liars is that they believe their own lies." The minister was referring to 2 Thess 2:10-12 which says substantially that. Franken acknowledged his mistake in the paperback version.

At one point his radio show was going to be called "The Liberal Show".[11] but upon debut, it was known as "The O'Franken Factor," a name Franken chose to parody Bill O'Reilly and taunt him into a lawsuit, getting his show free publicity.[12] When the lawsuit failed to materialize, the show was renamed "The Al Franken Show."

Quotes

Republicans are shameless d**ks. No, that's not fair. Republican politicians are shameless d**ks.[22]

"Nobody likes getting an abortion. Except perhaps, rape victims." [23]

Of how big an a-s Brit Hume is, and how shamless, how f*cking shamless these people are, these people are so f*cking shamless." [24]

"Ever tempted to run for office yourself?" Franken replied, "Oh, no! First of all, if I took one vote away from a serious candidate, it would be a sin." [25]

"If I put myself on the ballot and even 50 people voted for me, it would be a travesty." [26]

"It's not preppies, cause I'm a preppie myself. I just don't like homosexuals. If you ask me, they're all homosexuals in the Pudding. Hey, I was glad when that Pudding homosexual got killed in Philadelphia." [27]

"The shocking thing about crack is how fast the addiction runs its course. It's not unusual for alcoholics to take 20 or 30 years to hit bottom. Cocaine addicts take maybe a couple of years. Crack, a form of cocaine, usually is a matter of months. The Reagan Administration has been the crack of our nation's debt addiction. And Ronald Reagan, the crack dealer." [28]

"In an odd way, I blame Linda Tripp and Ann Coulter for Sept. 11, because if they hadn't dug this stuff up, it may not have happened," Franken on-air comment following separate interviews about 'wagging the dog,' a reference to conservative accusations that Clinton diverted attention from the Monica Lewinsky scandal by launching attacks on terrorists.[29]

"I think, for example, under god probably shouldn't be in the pledge of allegiance, it wasn't put in there since, like the 50's, but it's not that big a deal to me. In god we trust probably shouldn't be on the coin. I don't care." [30]​

Last edited:
Six pages for an unintelligible OP about nothing? LOL

1) You lied about it being unintelligable, so according to Al Franken, you are insane.
2)your response was ad hominem and either supported lying or abusing disabled people.
3) The most popular sitcom Seinfeld ran 9 years & was a show about nothing.
Obama is claimed popular by the left and his legacy was all about nothing.
Seems "nothing" is popular while
"something" is unpopular and thus attracts
Ad Hominem responses.-signed the
author of
"Keepers of the Unpopular Truth".

"No Soup for You!"
tmp_19016-4661830257860.jpg

Last edited:
Six pages for an unintelligible OP about nothing? LOL

1) You lied about it being unintelligable, so according to Al Franken, you are insane.
2)your response was ad hominem and either supported lying or abusing disabled people.
3) The most popular sitcom Seinfeld ran 9 years & was a show about nothing.
Obama is claimed popular by the left and his legacy was all about nothing.
Seems "nothing" is popular while
"something" is unpopular and thus attracts
Ad Hominem responses.-signed the
author of
"Keepers of the Unpopular Truth".

"No Soup for You!"
View attachment 112324

Did you ever watch Seinfeld? The show as about lots of things. Mostly the interaction of a bunch of dumb self involved characters, and the hi-jinks caused by their silly behavior. The quote about the show being "about nothing" was just a line from one of the silly characters in the show. I don't know if you ever watched it, but it's plain that you never GOT it.

Thank you, so I'm glad you proved Bendog wrong, that sometimes profound things can come out up subjective nothings.
Now that you can recognize self serving, unlawful supporting degenerates in those characters, we have to ask why haven't you choosen to recognize that this describes the left?

Last edited:
Would this be the same Al Franken that told Harvard University's student newspaper “I just don’t like homosexuals. If you ask me, they’re all homosexuals in the Pudding [a Harvard social club]. Hey, I was glad when that Pudding homosexual got killed in Philadelphia.”

That Al Franken?

Hypocrite, thy name is liberal.

Live From New York: It's Al Franken | News | The Harvard Crimson

He recalled writing a skit called "Seamen on Broadway" that was rejected from the Hasty Pudding show "by some preppie so they could take some other preppie's skit." Franken started to smile again, but his tone was serious, too serious. "It's not preppies, cause I'm a preppie myself. I just don't like homosexuals. If you ask me, they're all homosexuals in the Pudding. Hey, I was glad when that Pudding homosexual got killed in Philadelphia." The smile became so broad it pushed his eyes shut. He couldn't stand it any longer. "Put that in, put that in," Franken laughed, leaning over the desk. "I'd love to see that in The Crimson."

Fucking dumbass trumptwat.

Would this be the same Al Franken that told Harvard University's student newspaper “I just don’t like homosexuals. If you ask me, they’re all homosexuals in the Pudding [a Harvard social club]. Hey, I was glad when that Pudding homosexual got killed in Philadelphia.”

That Al Franken?

Hypocrite, thy name is liberal.

Live From New York: It's Al Franken | News | The Harvard Crimson

He recalled writing a skit called "Seamen on Broadway" that was rejected from the Hasty Pudding show "by some preppie so they could take some other preppie's skit." Franken started to smile again, but his tone was serious, too serious. "It's not preppies, cause I'm a preppie myself. I just don't like homosexuals. If you ask me, they're all homosexuals in the Pudding. Hey, I was glad when that Pudding homosexual got killed in Philadelphia." The smile became so broad it pushed his eyes shut. He couldn't stand it any longer. "Put that in, put that in," Franken laughed, leaning over the desk. "I'd love to see that in The Crimson."

Fucking dumbass trumptwat.
In order for someone to think up sick shit like that, you must have that kind of thing on your mind....alot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back