That's a Trade Deal?

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
Trump got nothing, and made no progress on any of the core issues of the trade war. He should have just raised the tariffs again.

China sees Trump is scared, I doubt they make any real farm purchases, even if they make the small purchases this deal calls for they will be substantially below 2016 levels. We would need like 5 trade deals to get back to those levels.

This is just like the fake North Korea deal, Trump gave up something and got almost nothing back in return.

Trade agreement: Stocks end little change after partial trade deal

It is so easy to fool idiot Trumpers, they will believe any load of crap that foxnews tells them to believe.

Last edited:
....and the Chinese/Russian disinformation starts....

Give up, comrade. Nobody here takes you seriously.

• Banned

The facts destroy you, what can you say, nice comeback. Great use of facts. Oh wait you don't have any.

Last edited:

What the facts destroy you, what can you say, nice comeback. Great use of facts. Oh wait you don't have any.

I know for a fact that you're willingly doing the enemy's job for them.

They should at least pay you something.

Trump got nothing, and made no progress on any of the core issues of the trade war. He should have just raised the tariffs again.

China sees Trump is scared, I doubt they make any real farm purchases, even if they make the small purchases this deal calls for they will be substantially below 2016 levels. We would need like 5 trade deals to get back to those levels.

This is just like the fake North Korea deal, Trump gave up something and got almost nothing back in return.

Trade agreement: Stocks end little change after partial trade deal

It is so easy to fool idiot Trumpers, they will believe any load of crap that foxnews tells them to believe.
Phase 1 only of the trade negotiations. It's easy to criticize the man who is grabbing the Lion by the tail when the previous 4 Presidents were feeding him steak. What would you suggest?

What the facts destroy you, what can you say, nice comeback. Great use of facts. Oh wait you don't have any.

You're kidding, right?

The enemy is paying people to make tRump look good, not bad.

You're kidding, right?

You're not very perceptive are you? My enemy is doing everything they can to make this President look bad, to sow dissent and doubt about his ability, to disparage my country, and to discourage the American people from having faith in their President.

Which is what you people casually do on a daily basis. Know thyself.

Uppity middle class liberal white chump. Feels righteous as he signals for those below his station. Regarding the policies and peoples he deems below his station. Yet he would never admit those feelings...or opinions publicly. Probably a fkn boomer to boot. Shut yer fkn hole banker fag.

You're kidding, right?

You're not very perceptive are you? My enemy is doing everything they can to make this President look bad, to sow dissent and doubt about his ability, to disparage my country, and to discourage the American people from having faith in their President.

No, Son.

You are the enemy.

You're kidding, right?

No, Son.

You are the enemy.

Wrongo again, boi. I am blessed to be a willing participant in the greatening of America. You on the other hand, are cursed by your own hatred of this President, this country, and everything it stands for. Your own hatred is eating you alive in your guts, and making you a sickly, deformed shadow of your former self.

Such a pity.

You're kidding, right?

No, Son.

You are the enemy.

Wrongo again, boi. I am blessed to be a willing participant in the greatening of America. You on the other hand, are cursed by your own hatred of this President, this country, and everything it stands for. Your own hatred is eating you alive in your guts, and making you a sickly, deformed shadow of your former self.

Such a pity.

The left are in danger of being dissolved by their own stomach acid.

You're kidding, right?

No, Son.

You are the enemy.

Such a pity.
You are a brainwashing victim.

You're kidding, right?

No, Son.

You are the enemy.

Such a pity.

Seems like you're the only victim here, seeing as how you leftards have been wailing, moaning, bitching, crying, and generally coming apart at the seams for the last three years.

I'm winning.

:5_1_12024::banana::dance::mm:

You're kidding, right?

No, Son.

You are the enemy.

Such a pity.

Seems like you're the only victim here, seeing as how you leftards have been wailing, moaning, bitching, crying, and generally coming apart at the seams for the last three years.

I'm winning.

:5_1_12024::banana::dance::mm:
Nope, 'fraid not.

Forum List

Back