That woman can beat Donald like a drum, and he squeals like an Indian capitive

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
LOL

Manafort works a solid week trying to get that guy to stay on topic, and it takes her one speech to get him tweeting again.

Gonna be a long 4Plus mos.

Looking forward to Trump's meltdowns during the debates.

You think he'll show up?
I'm beginning to think he may try to worm his way out of the debates. He will probably be down 15+ in the polls by then so it might be his chance at a hail mary.
Libs are flat out insane. Trump beat out 16 more capable types than Hillary for the nomination. Hillary has talking points, a mountain of baggage and no amount of voice coaching can stop her from screeching when she gets spun up.

You think he'll show up?
I'm beginning to think he may try to worm his way out of the debates. He will probably be down 15+ in the polls by then so it might be his chance at a hail mary.
Libs are flat out insane. Trump beat out 16 more capable types than Hillary for the nomination. Hillary has talking points, a mountain of baggage and no amount of voice coaching can stop her from screeching when she gets spun up.
Trump being an asshole on stage plays well to the Republican base but not to the general electorate.

You think he'll show up?
Somebody is delusional.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You think he'll show up?
Somebody is delusional.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Exactly. That's what I just said. Liberals are flat out insane. Their entire universe is backwards.

LOL

Manafort works a solid week trying to get that guy to stay on topic, and it takes her one speech to get him tweeting again.

Gonna be a long 4Plus mos.

You were saying?

download.jpg

Warren can come up with a string of schoolyard insults.

She needs to have a conversation with Marco Rubio.

Forum List

Back