That black woman who taunted everyone last year when lsu won the championship last year...plays the victim (race) card after losing last night.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Awwwwwwwww pooooooor her. Do any of THOSE people ever not play victim?

Here was her last year when they won it.

Angela reese compilation of disrespecting opponents

What a sad bunch

What a sad bunch

When you raise people to only see race and victimhood, this is the outcome and it hurts them the most, ironically. It will also hurt your nation in general.

On top of that: "The LSU girls left the court early on Monday night before the National Anthem played in the NCAA Women’s Basketball Tournament in Albany, New York.
They did not wait on the court for the National Anthem. The Iowa Hawkeyes stood on the court alone while the National Anthem played."

What a sad bunch

I don't know her and don't follow her, but what I have just seen regarding her past behavior, I get the impression that she is just the typical, with attitude, ghetto black whiner.

On top of that: "The LSU girls left the court early on Monday night before the National Anthem played in the NCAA Women’s Basketball Tournament in Albany, New York.
They did not wait on the court for the National Anthem. The Iowa Hawkeyes stood on the court alone while the National Anthem played."
If that is the case, then not just to her, but F--k em all.

When I was a kid playing organized sports and an opponent disrespected me or a teammate by an obscene gesture, or an immature ghetto dance or giration, he would suffer the consequences before the day was out.
I have seen this emotion from jocks of all sexes, races, and ages, it is nothing new.
When I was a kid playing organized sports and an opponent disrespected me or a teammate by an obscene gesture, or an immature ghetto dance or giration, he would suffer the consequences before the day was out. Only flaming liberals would continue to accept it as normal because it's not new.

What a sad bunch

Before I watch or read anything, she was only giving Kaitlyn Clark her own taunt back, after Kaitlyn did it to EVERYONE the entire tournament last year. Did you forget that?

Caitlyn showed a lot more class this year. I give her a break she was young. She's very mature now. Both these women are going to bring attention to the WNBA. No one watches the WNBA. I might now.

Wait till a team of trannies play against her and dominate the game.
A lot of these women are pre op trannies. Men basically. The only thing is they don't cut off their penis'. They just marry other women and play the husband role they were born for

1712075480650.png

I have seen this emotion from jocks of all sexes, races, and ages, it is nothing new.
She should be a role model. And is not. She like many people may believe she is without faults. It's okay to have them. If she acted brazen and arrogant because of personality that is not good. If she did because of true self introspection of how she feels she is perceived with her personality and color, then she may have reason. Psychology is part of us all. We live in the social media world where even the best things typed or shown will have detractors.

She should be a role model. And is not. She like many people may believe she is without faults. It's okay to have them. If she acted brazen and arrogant because of personality that is not good. If she did because of true self introspection of how she feels she is perceived with her personality and color, then she may have reason. Psychology is part of us all. We live in the social media world where even the best things typed or shown will have detractors.
She got to learn a lesson whether it changes her character she will learn what humiliation is.

People want to like other people. And other people can make it difficult.

This is the epitome of the new definition of Karma! I didn't even know this girl, Reese until she bulliied Clark a while ago! It looked ridiculous with many probably rooting for this outcome! I know I did! :D :stir: :auiqs.jpg:

She sure is whiney for being such a "tough gal".

It's not the loss as much as her feelings & ego have been deflated due to her past behavior! I grew up in the 70's playing tennis so I can't relate to girls being allowed to act like this w/ impunity! What happened to that sisterhood projecting their collective victimhood having to overcome so much being female athletes? The crybaby attitude will only get worse as we allow people like Reece to not only taunt an opponent, but isn't contrite and self-reflective after getting just desserts!":stir::meow::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back