Thanks to Trump, we now have a swarm of potential domestic terrotists in this country

Main stream rap music talked about shooting a lot of people today.. where they arrested? I didn’t know
Are they weaponized? You don't know right? Which is why your argument will be tossed in the bin with the rest of these retarded arguments.
About at weaponized as the people you are talking about lol hahah
Not an argument. No documentation equals "big fat loser." As always!
Black rappers don’t have guns? Lol 90% of daily gun violence happens in towns run by democrats, by blacks
Black rappers do not have guns. Just ask Tupac.
Are you incapable of reading the title to the link? What do "black rappers" have to do with domestic terrorist threats to innocent people? Are you so out of it, that you are incapable of critical thinking? People read your responses and say wow, this person has totally lost the ability to debate a topic.

At least 27 people have been arrested over threats to commit mass attacks since the El Paso and Dayton shootings

27 individuals have been arrested folks for possible terrorist attacks, because of Trumps hateful, racist, and xenophobic slurs during his terrorist rallies across this country. He is promoting violence and murder, and doing a great job at it. His retarded cult base is taking the bait. This is exactly why Trump is the single largest threat to this countries security, far surpassing Islamic extremism in others. The proof is in the arrests.

bull ^^^^^^^^

At least 27 people have been arrested over threats to commit mass attacks since the El Paso and Dayton shootings

27 individuals have been arrested folks for possible terrorist attacks, because of Trumps hateful, racist, and xenophobic slurs during his terrorist rallies across this country. He is promoting violence and murder, and doing a great job at it. His retarded cult base is taking the bait. This is exactly why Trump is the single largest threat to this countries security, far surpassing Islamic extremism in others. The proof are in the arrests.
Main stream rap music talked about shooting a lot of people today.. where they arrested? I didn’t know
Are they weaponized? You don't know right? Which is why your argument will be tossed in the bin with the rest of these retarded arguments.
is trumps rhetoric weaponized?....
No, his base is. And he is the co-conspirator out there promoting hate, violence, and murder. Trump is like Bin Laden. They were/ are recruiters for terrorism. Trump still is.

27 individuals have been arrested folks for possible terrorist attacks, because of Trumps hateful, racist, and xenophobic slurs during his terrorist rallies across this country. He is promoting violence and murder, and doing a great job at it. His retarded cult base is taking the bait. This is exactly why Trump is the single largest threat to this countries security, far surpassing Islamic extremism in others. The proof are in the arrests.
Who knew Rap Music is never played in other countries? You people are dumber than shit.

27 individuals have been arrested folks for possible terrorist attacks, because of Trumps hateful, racist, and xenophobic slurs during his terrorist rallies across this country. He is promoting violence and murder, and doing a great job at it. His retarded cult base is taking the bait. This is exactly why Trump is the single largest threat to this countries security, far surpassing Islamic extremism in others. The proof is in the arrests.

bull ^^^^^^^^
Your failure to argue the facts stands for itself. It's folks like you who only strengthen my argument with your cowardly post. You don't have anything, so you show your ignorance and hate by saying nothing. Thanks!

Who knew Rap Music is never played in other countries? You people are dumber than shit.
They are worse than that.

Go the barricades then, you keyboard coward.
Lol! You aren't even capable of coherent English. WTF is that sentence even saying? Trump voters, they can't even come on here to make sense. These poor devils are toast.

You are implying that the President is unleashing hordes of armed nuts to kill people. If that is the case why aren't you rising up in armed resistance?

Also, try to learn some history. If you had any education, you would get my statement.

What a cucky little hyperboling bitch you are.

Yes. His rhetoric combined with the moronic Trump base fires up these feeble minded hordes. Marty supports this.

I am rising up with my vote. I will vote out that pathetic fat assed piece of shit you assfucks elected. What the fuck were you thinking?

I take opposite view and see the identification of these potential terrorist as a positive thing.
Just calling them as I see 'em and on this one I feel Trump and his administration deserve credit.

Folks, why feed these obvious trolls and their ignorant posts?
They're idiots hungry for attention and here to agitate. That's all. Nothing of value to contribute.
Because they know there are documented facts that do not support their desired narrative about Trump, so they take the bait. Problem is, when the hook latches on, they can't say or do shit about it, because the reality of the information has already grabbed them by the balls. The fact that they post something totally stupid and useless is a testament to their failures to protect a co-conspirator to terrorism.

So yes, the "contribution" are the facts. Something you will never be able to debate.So grab the hook and see what it feels like boss. You won't because you know you will get your ass kicked like the rest.

Go the barricades then, you keyboard coward.
Lol! You aren't even capable of coherent English. WTF is that sentence even saying? Trump voters, they can't even come on here to make sense. These poor devils are toast.

You are implying that the President is unleashing hordes of armed nuts to kill people. If that is the case why aren't you rising up in armed resistance?

Also, try to learn some history. If you had any education, you would get my statement.

What a cucky little hyperboling bitch you are.

Yes. His rhetoric combined with the moronic Trump base fires up these feeble minded hordes. Marty supports this.

I am rising up with my vote. I will vote out that pathetic fat assed piece of shit you assfucks elected. What the fuck were you thinking?

No, it's the progressive framing of his positions that might make some WP moron think Trump is "one of them".

He supports Israel. That alone shows he lacks any real WP viewpoints.

If he is really as bad as morons like you make him out to be. Voting isn't enough. Rise up you cowardly fucktards.

Ordinary Ghetto Thugs aren't classified as "terrorists", yet Honkies traditionally are, even when political terror isn't their motive

INCEL....can't get laid so they turn into terrorists. (Maybe someone should check if that's the same issue with those Islamic terrorists...they get easily recruited because they are young males who can't get laid)
Projecting? Again lol
Hardly....lol...

1. Not young
2. Not male
3. Not single
4. Not desperate for sex
5. Not pretending to be some tough badass on social media.

I take opposite view and see the identification of these potential terrorist as a positive thing.
Just calling them as I see 'em and on this one I feel Trump and his administration deserve credit.
Credit for what?

Black rappers don’t have guns? Lol 90% of daily gun violence happens in towns run by democrats, by blacks
Are you incapable of reading the title to the link? What do "black rappers" have to do with domestic terrorist threats to innocent people? Are you so out of it, that you are incapable of critical thinking? People read your responses and say wow, this person has totally lost the ability to debate a topic.

What do "black rappers" have to do with domestic terrorist threats to innocent people?

Do we import 'black rappers'?

'rap' has as much, if not more, to do with domestic violence as Trump rhetoric does.

Think them 'gangstas' doing drive-bys are listening to Country Western? Lawrence Welk? Beethoven?

Ordinary Ghetto Thugs aren't classified as "terrorists", yet Honkies traditionally are, even when political terror isn't their motive
Except in the case of these arrests, they are. And while your racism is well taken, show me one who is talking about supporting Trump and his hate for Muslims, gays, and minorities WHO are standing up at rallies promoting this kind of terror? On its face, your comparison is laughable and a huge failure.

What do "black rappers" have to do with domestic terrorist threats to innocent people?

'rap' has as much, if not more, to do with domestic violence as Trump rhetoric does.

Think them 'gangstas' doing drive-bys are listening to Country Western? Lawrence Welk? Beethoven?
The fact that these Trump cultists try and imagine a counter argument, they are in fact comparing "rap" to Trump and his rallies while 27 are arrested for threatening terror. Can someone tell these idiots just how unbelievably stupid their comparisons are? And without knowing, they are trying to justify Trump because of gang violence with Blacks. :auiqs.jpg:Do you all get it? They are justifying Trump, his terrorist rallies, the terrorist arrests he's promoted, against the Black violence. :auiqs.jpg:So I guess Trump's terrorist rallies are okay, as long as we have Black violence? :auiqs.jpg:These folk's brains are totally cooked.

For the sake of your credibility, answer me this...How many of these fine folks look to be inspired by Trumps leadership?
Screen-Shot-2019-08-06-at-3.08.35-PM.jpg

And who encouraged these terrorists to invade our nation?
All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department

I wonder why you don’t seem to give two fucks about the savage subhuman wetbacks and negroes in our ghettos and barrios?

Last edited:
Lol are you not even considering blacks domestic?? Holy shiat! You are the most racist person I know lol

Huh?

The fact that these Trump cultists try and imagine a counter argument, they are in fact comparing "rap" to Trump and his rallies while 27 are arrested for threatening terror. Can someone tell these idiots just how unbelievably stupid their comparisons are? And without knowing, they are trying to justify Trump because of gang violence with Blacks. :auiqs.jpg:Do you all get it? They are justifying Trump, his terrorist rallies, the terrorist arrests he's promoted, against the Black violence. :auiqs.jpg:So I guess Trump's terrorist rallies are okay, as long as we have Black violence? :auiqs.jpg:These folk's brains are totally cooked.

so your response is :lalala:?

:bigboy:

Forum List

Back