Thanks, Joe: Cuba to Host Secret Chinese Spy Base to Surveil U.S.

Cuba has enjoyed immunity from US military aggression for many years, but China's and Russia's interests in Cuba now is calling for a different approach.

As to one of China's main interests, it can be tied to US planned aggression in Taiwan.

It's going to take a nuclear war to move China's resolve now! And Russia isn't going to co-operate either.

It might be worth mentioning that China has been moving proactively in Cuba for at least ten years now. China's leading minds don't sit around treading water.

According to well-informed U.S. officials with access to highly classified intelligence....

aka...fake news.

~~~~~~

China to build spy base in Cuba, WSJ says; US and Cuba cast doubt on report​

**********​

It shows that you are not aware of what is going on around you. There will not be a Cuba crisis for Joey Xi.
Unfortunately, Joey Xi Bai Dung will not have a JFK speech to foist on the citizens of America.
Because Joey has been bought by China, he'll do nothing.
Joey Xi and his Maoist/Marxist Democrats will allow China to create a Taiwan off the shores of the U.S.

~~~~~~

**********​

It shows that you are not aware of what is going on around you.

So....typical Leftist who gets their braindead news from the braindead MSM and then wants to censor and shut up anyone who would dare tell them they're braindead worldview is wrong.

Kinda like the moderators of this website who moved this bombshell of a story that will affect all of us for decades to the "Latin American" forum.

Oh look at that:

Biden admin confirms China spy base efforts in Cuba​

Truly one of the most important stories to ever hit the Latin American region.

~~~~~~

**********​

It shows that you are not aware of what is going on around you. There will not be a Cuba crisis for Joey Xi.
Unfortunately, Joey Xi Bai Dung will not have a JFK speech to foist on the citizens of America.
Because Joey has been bought by China, he'll do nothing.
Joey Xi and his Maoist/Marxist Democrats will allow China to create a Taiwan off the shores of the U.S.

So, since the WSJ said it, it has to be true?

Oh look at that:

Biden admin confirms China spy base efforts in Cuba​

Truly one of the most important stories to ever hit the Latin American region.

You suck at this reading thing, they said no base.

Is it any worse than our spy base in SK and Diego Garcia?

You suck at this reading thing, they said no base.

The title of the thread is future tense, "To Host"

Now who sucks at reading again?

It's obvious to anyone with even an ounce of self respect that you could care less about facts, and just want to wear the blue jersey.

In other words, you enable the perpetual problem devouring what is left of this country.

The title of the thread is future tense, "To Host"

Now who sucks at reading again?

It's obvious to anyone with even an ounce of self respect that you could care less about facts, and just want to wear the blue jersey.

In other words, you enable the perpetual problem devouring what is left of this country.

I wonder if the Chinese base will be close to Naval Station Guantanamo Bay

American's love to whine about other countries doing what we have been doing for decades.
1686495076155.png

American's love to whine about other countries doing what we have been doing for decades.
View attachment 793982
Yeah because we are Americans....we don't want spy bases close to us, we do want them on our enemies...why is that hard for you to understand?

obviously you aren't on team America, if you can't grasp that

View attachment 793982

And you move the goalposts again.

Having shifted from denying there were ever any plans for a Cuba-based Chinese spy depot, to now attempting to justify it with a "whataboutism".

My answer to your pathetic and tepid little reflexive retort is to point out that I am an American. I am pro-America. I want us to win.

Keeping the Chinese cordoned off in their own geographical zone perfectly aligns with that naturally vested interest.

Having the Chinese spying on us from the auspices of nearby Cuba does not.

It really is plain and simple, when you're not constantly trying to work backwards to justify your viewpoint in the face of mountains of contrary evidence.

You should try it some time.

And you move the goalposts again.

Having shifted from denying there were ever any plans for a Cuba-based Chinese spy depot, to now attempting to justify it with a "whataboutism".

My answer to your pathetic and tepid little reflexive retort is to point out that I am an American. I am pro-America. I want us to win.

Keeping the Chinese cordoned off in their own geographical zone perfectly aligns with that naturally vested interest.

Having the Chinese spying on us from the auspices of nearby Cuba does not.

It really is plain and simple, when you're not constantly trying to work backwards to justify your viewpoint in the face of mountains of contrary evidence.

You should try it some time.

So, in short it is ok for America to do it to other people but not for them to do it to us.

So, in short it is ok for America to do it to other people but not for them to do it to us.

Are you stupid enough to believe that the Chinese would halt all aggressions if we simply stopped attempting to keep them in check?

You don't need to answer that.

It's the same sort of compromised "logic" that permitted them to sail a spy balloon over the entire continental US - and as the military has now admitted - capture sensitive intelligence.

I'm going to go out and enjoy the nice weather now.

Maybe you should too, might get the neurons sparking more consistently.

Are you stupid enough to believe that the Chinese would halt all aggressions if we simply stopped attempting to keep them in check?

You don't need to answer that.

I do not need to answer that since that is not what I said. You just made it up

It's the same sort of compromised "logic" that permitted them to sail a spy balloon over the entire continental US - and as the military has now admitted - capture sensitive intelligence.

That should have been shot down over the pacific.

I'm going to go out and enjoy the nice weather now.

It is raining here, for the first time in more than a month, it was much needed but not really fun to outside in.

Wow, all that Chinese filthy lucre/bribes siphoned over to "the Big Guy" is certainly paying off for the Chi-Comms...

...in spades.

Turns out Trump let them build it there.

I guess we know now what China got in exchange for all those trademarks for Ivanka :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back