Thanks Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on. You know what happened and by whom. Its no big deal. Just drop it.

Not exactly a question of honor, after all. :razz:

I have no idea what REALLY happened. There are a million stories floating around. Just speculating with you on the lurking evilness.

I was invited to the other board too.

And you agree that it was unscrupulous? You might not want to answer that directly. In any case, if you are more comfortable there, good for you. If you feel that we are not allowing free expression of opinions or you have privacy issues or don't like rep or smilies, leave.

If you are comfortable, stay. If you are comfortable we don't wish to be dealing with conspiracies of pm's, rep, etc. Actually, we will not deal with those. We DO NOT have hidden forums outside of moderation/admin-whoops there is one which Greg is 86'ing, (do that Greg, please), after some 'honorable' mod pruned many entries, before releasing a mass mailing. Funny thing that.

In any case, those that are comfortable should stay. Those not, should go.

And you agree that it was unscrupulous? You might not want to answer that directly. In any case, if you are more comfortable there, good for you. If you feel that we are not allowing free expression of opinions or you have privacy issues or don't like rep or smilies, leave.

If you are comfortable, stay. If you are comfortable we don't wish to be dealing with conspiracies of pm's, rep, etc. Actually, we will not deal with those. We DO NOT have hidden forums outside of moderation/admin-whoops there is one which Greg is 86'ing, (do that Greg, please), after some 'honorable' mod pruned many entries, before releasing a mass mailing. Funny thing that.

In any case, those that are comfortable should stay. Those not, should go.

Gotcha--if I'm comfortable here, stay---if I'm not, go. Makes perfect sense.
Do I argree that it was unscrupulous ? Heck if I know. I thought a lot of people here post on other boards and invite friends. Is that bad in messageboard world?

Gotcha--if I'm comfortable here, stay---if I'm not, go. Makes perfect sense.
Do I argree that it was unscrupulous ? Heck if I know. I thought a lot of people here post on other boards and invite friends. Is that bad in messageboard world?

Dillo, not playing the game. There has never been any issue with people belonging to different boards. I've given out that board's address to at least 20 members. I belong to multiple boards, so does Greg. I'll assume that's true of most members. That never was an issue, here.

YOU are not going to stay here and hit on various threads stirring. Go anywhere else. If you wish to continue here, move along to other threads.

I don't understand---I have to choose between this boad or a different one? Surely you can't be serious.

No, not in the least. You have to choose whether to post or stir. One more stir and you are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back