Thank you President Obama

Too soon to be patting Obama on the back and saying good job. The Ebola crisis is not close to being over. So far it has been just 21 days, but there are still people coming in from those countries and we are sending 4000 of our military to ebola hot spots. Let hope they do not bring anything back with them.

I'm right, as usual, you are wrong, as usual. Obama has nothing to do with it.

You either have to admit that our President handled the situation correctly by not overreacting or that You agreed with him all along

Which is it?

I defy your nonsensical made up parameters. Obama did nothing, which is what he excels at. His doing nothing was not responsible for containing Ebola in this country. Only an idiot would think like that.

If thats the case

You agree that Obama was correct in not overreacting to the "Ebola scare" and Republicans grossly overreacted

Can't have it both ways

Who was right?

Again I reject your arbitrary and baseless rules. Obama simply did nothing. His "nothing" had no effect on the non-existant outbreak.

His "nothing" had no effect on the non-existant outbreak

I accept your concession

Whatever, this was fun, but now it's repetitive and boring. Stay ignorant, I don't care.

The nurses were taken to Emory Hospital in Atlanta, a private hospital you bunch of government loving imbeciles.

And Dallas Presbyterian Hospital prevented a spread of Ebola, unless you think that there are a whole bunch of Ebola infected people wandering around Dallas and we just aren't being told about it.

Your problem is that the CDC, which is the government, funds part of emory hospital.

In fact the part of the hospital that they took the patients to is funded by the CDC which is the government.

Emory is a teaching hospital so they get a lot of their funds from the government.

Just last week you all were screaming that the CDC was doing a bad job at emory. Now since the conservative created crisis is over, you give credit to people who had nothing to do with it and to the people who caused the whole problem.

I'm not surprised.

Two weeks ago we were warned about an Ebola virus sweeping the nation uncontrolled

Today......no Americans have died

Thank you President Obama for saving the country
What exactly did Obama do to save the country from Ebola? Play a round of golf?

He appointed an ebola czar. He stayed on top of the whole situation while it was happening.

What did Obama do to bring ebola to America? Nothing. Obama only worked to solve the problem the private hospital in Texas caused.

He's fair at driving a golf cart...

28lyyq8.jpg

The nurses were taken to Emory Hospital in Atlanta, a private hospital you bunch of government loving imbeciles.

And Dallas Presbyterian Hospital prevented a spread of Ebola, unless you think that there are a whole bunch of Ebola infected people wandering around Dallas and we just aren't being told about it.

Your problem is that the CDC, which is the government, funds part of emory hospital.

In fact the part of the hospital that they took the patients to is funded by the CDC which is the government.

Emory is a teaching hospital so they get a lot of their funds from the government.

Just last week you all were screaming that the CDC was doing a bad job at emory. Now since the conservative created crisis is over, you give credit to people who had nothing to do with it and to the people who caused the whole problem.

I'm not surprised.

So much stupid in one post? I hardly know where to start. First off you liberals are so thick headed I have to point out the same fact over to you time after time after time. Wtf is going on? You following the time tested liberal tactic of telling a lie often enough to make it true? Many many hospitals, receive government funding yet are still private hospitals. Hell you probably aren't reading this so I'm wasting my time. You probably are instead thinking about what your reply will be. The original post that started this line of discussion claimed that the government fixed the problem. That is 100% bull shit and no amount of left wing nuttery can change that fact.

No one was screaming that the CDC was doing a bad job AT EMORY. We were screaming that the CDC allowed a nurse to travel who was showing signs of having Ebola. Some were screaming that the CDC was lying about it being airborne which I maintained all along that it wasn't. But you are full of shit saying that anyone said the CDC was screwing up at Emory.

I'm not surprised.

So much stupid in one post? I hardly know where to start. First off you liberals are so thick headed I have to point out the same fact over to you time after time after time. Wtf is going on? You following the time tested liberal tactic of telling a lie often enough to make it true? Many many hospitals, receive government funding yet are still private hospitals. Hell you probably aren't reading this so I'm wasting my time. You probably are instead thinking about what your reply will be. The original post that started this line of discussion claimed that the government fixed the problem. That is 100% bull shit and no amount of left wing nuttery can change that fact.

No one was screaming that the CDC was doing a bad job AT EMORY. We were screaming that the CDC allowed a nurse to travel who was showing signs of having Ebola. Some were screaming that the CDC was lying about it being airborne which I maintained all along that it wasn't. But you are full of shit saying that anyone said the CDC was screwing up at Emory.

4ibl38.jpg

Two weeks ago we were warned about an Ebola virus sweeping the nation uncontrolled

Today......no Americans have died

Thank you President Obama for saving the country
What exactly did Obama do to save the country from Ebola? Play a round of golf?

He appointed an ebola czar. He stayed on top of the whole situation while it was happening.

What did Obama do to bring ebola to America? Nothing. Obama only worked to solve the problem the private hospital in Texas caused.

He hired an Ebola Czar? Are you fucking kidding me?

First of all moron, the Ebola Czar has done exactly nothing. Hell, he doesn't even go to meetings.
Second, he hired the Czar after the patient died and the nurses were already being taken care of.
He stayed on top of nothing but his golf game.
Obama did nothing to bring Ebola to this country......yet. I admit that many conservatives wrongly blamed him for Duncan.
Obama didn't do a Goddamn thing and the hospital didn't fuck anything up, unless you think there are a bunch of infected people waking around Dallas. Retard.

CrudFan just can't admit that Emory wouldn't be a world class infectious disease expert without the CDC. It would cause him too much pain.

Forum List

Back