Thank you President Obama

The nurses were taken to Emory Hospital in Atlanta, a private hospital you bunch of government loving imbeciles.

And Dallas Presbyterian Hospital prevented a spread of Ebola, unless you think that there are a whole bunch of Ebola infected people wandering around Dallas and we just aren't being told about it.
From Emory's website:

Welcome to the website for the Emory Prevention Research Center (EPRC). We are dedicated to improving the lives of Georgia residents by developing and testing innovative interventions, evaluating promising practices, and training practitioners on evidence-based practices to prevent cancer and other chronic diseases. We are located in Emory University’s Rollins School of Public Health and are one of 37 Prevention Research Centers supported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Please take a moment to browse our website and learn more about the EPRC.

If Republicans had their way there would be no support from the CDC to Emory and you know it as well as I do.

Bull shit. First of all the fact that the CDC supports Emory doesn't make the government responsible for containing the Ebola virus which was the main contention in the other post, and second, republicans aren't stopping the CDC from supporting research into diseases.
You are, as usual, full of shit.
On the contrary, without the CDC Emory would be just another podunk hospital. Also from their website:

"Collaborations with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), which is adjacent to the Emory campus, significantly enhance our training program. Trainees may attend conferences and do research projects under the supervision of CDC investigators who are also part of our clinical faculty. The CDC also provides opportunities for valuable experience in epidemiology and statistics. Additional expertise is in epidemiology and international health is available at the Emory School of Public Health and the Carter Center."

Hey moron, what did I JUST tell you?

Supporting the hospital is not the same thing as the government being responsible for stopping the virus. Got it yet?

Supporting the hospital is not the same thing as the government being responsible for stopping the virus. Got it yet?
And I remembered this from when they brought the missionaries to Emory.

"Emory's isolation unit was created with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, based down the road. It aims to optimize care for those with highly infectious diseases and is one of four U.S. institutions capable of providing such treatment."

American Ebola patient walks into Atlanta hospital - CNN.com

You lose, dope. Good that you've regressed back to your dishonest RWNJ self :thup:

"Emory's isolation unit was created with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, based down the road. It aims to optimize care for those with highly infectious diseases and is one of four U.S. institutions capable of providing such treatment."

You lose, dope. Good that you've regressed back to your dishonest RWNJ self :thup:

I don't give a shit how many unrelated and irrelevant posts and links you throw out there, none of it proves that the government saved the US from an Ebola infection. NONE of the nurses are government employees, none of the doctors are, and the hospitals are private hospitals. The post that started this whole nonsense said the government fixed the problem while private hospitals fucked it up. That is total bull shit.

You are wrong, but as your history shows, you are too much of a partisan hack to ever admit it.

I don't give a shit how many unrelated and irrelevant posts and links you throw out there, none of it proves that the government saved the US from an Ebola infection. NONE of the nurses are government employees, none of the doctors are, and the hospitals are private hospitals. The post that started this whole nonsense said the government fixed the problem while private hospitals fucked it up. That is total bull shit.

You are wrong, but as your history shows, you are too much of a partisan hack to ever admit it.
Doesn't matter if they are government employees or not. They were specially trained by the CDC and built isolation units under CDC guidelines.

And not one ebola patient treated in these specially equipped hospitals has died.

Sad there's only four of them. Maybe we should raise taxes so we could have a CDC hospital in every city.

:)

Well Conservatives...........looks like you have two options

1. Admit that you overreacted to the Ebola scare

2. Thank President Obama for saving the country from Ebola

1. I didn't.
2. Obama didn't do shit.

Come on conservatives....Tell the President

"You were right and we were wrong"

I'm right, as usual, you are wrong, as usual. Obama has nothing to do with it.
Typical rightwingnut position -- Obama's only responsible had there been a major outbreak; if not, he's not responsible. :eusa_doh: That's the patent response the rabid right has for pretty much everything ... if it's bad news, it's Obama's fault; if it's good news, it's not to his credit. If gas prices go up, it's Obama's fault; if gas prices go down, it's not to his credit. If unemployment goes up, it's his fault; if unemployment goes down, it's not to his credit.

That can all be summed up as ... ODS

Doesn't matter if they are government employees or not. They were specially trained by the CDC and built isolation units under CDC guidelines.

And not one ebola patient treated in these specially equipped hospitals has died.

Sad there's only four of them. Maybe we should raise taxes so we could have a CDC hospital in every city.

Again, the post that started this said it was the government.

1. I didn't.
2. Obama didn't do shit.

Typical rightwingnut position -- Obama's only responsible had there been a major outbreak; if not, he's not responsible. :eusa_doh: That's the patent response the rabid right has for pretty much everything ... if it's bad news, it's Obama's fault; if it's good news, it's not to his credit. If gas prices go up, it's Obama's fault; if gas prices go down, it's not to his credit. If unemployment goes up, it's his fault; if unemployment goes down, it's not to his credit.

So tell me nut job, what exactly did Obama do that saved the country from an Ebola infection?

Doesn't it bother you that you are such an ignorant tool?

1. I didn't.
2. Obama didn't do shit.

You either have to admit that our President handled the situation correctly by not overreacting or that You agreed with him all along

Which is it?

The CDC is a government agency.

1. I didn't.
2. Obama didn't do shit.

So tell me nut job, what exactly did Obama do that saved the country from an Ebola infection?

He assembled a team and observed the protocols for combating an outbreak. What he didn't do was freak out like you righties did and close off the country like many on the right insisted was the only way to prevent an outbreak. Cooler heads prevailed.

But fear not, there is treatment for your ODS. Unfortunately for you, it's not covered under ObamaCare.

1. I didn't.
2. Obama didn't do shit.

He assembled a team and observed the protocols for combating an outbreak. What he didn't do was freak out like you righties did and close off the country like many on the right insisted was the only way to prevent an outbreak. Cooler heads prevailed.

But fear not, there is treatment for your ODS. Unfortunately for you, it's not covered under ObamaCare.

Once again, Obama shows he is the only adult in the room

1. I didn't.
2. Obama didn't do shit.

You either have to admit that our President handled the situation correctly by not overreacting or that You agreed with him all along

Which is it?

I defy your nonsensical made up parameters. Obama did nothing, which is what he excels at. His doing nothing was not responsible for containing Ebola in this country. Only an idiot would think like that.

The CDC is a government agency.

No shit really?

How fucking thick headed are you really?

1. I didn't.
2. Obama didn't do shit.

What team? Where? When? Got a link to that?

Again since you left wingers are so thick headed and slow: I agree that he did very little. He excels at doing nothing.

Last edited:

1. I didn't.
2. Obama didn't do shit.

Which is it?

I defy your nonsensical made up parameters. Obama did nothing, which is what he excels at. His doing nothing was not responsible for containing Ebola in this country. Only an idiot would think like that.

If thats the case

You agree that Obama was correct in not overreacting to the "Ebola scare" and Republicans grossly overreacted

Can't have it both ways

Who was right?

1. I didn't.
2. Obama didn't do shit.

Which is it?

If thats the case

You agree that Obama was correct in not overreacting to the "Ebola scare" and Republicans grossly overreacted

Can't have it both ways

Who was right?

Again I reject your arbitrary and baseless rules. Obama simply did nothing. His "nothing" had no effect on the non-existant outbreak.

Which is it?

If thats the case

Can't have it both ways

Who was right?

Again I reject your arbitrary and baseless rules. Obama simply did nothing. His "nothing" had no effect on the non-existant outbreak.

His "nothing" had no effect on the non-existant outbreak

I accept your concession

Forum List

Back