Thank you, Mr. Trump for saving lives of Russians!

Stratford57

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2014
Kievan Rus'
Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump have talked on the phone, with the Russian president thanking his US counterpart for sharing intelligence that allowed terrorist attacks to be prevented in Russia, the Kremlin said.

The Federal Security Service later confirmed that the information provided by their US counterparts led to the arrest of two Russian citizens who planned terrorist attacks at public places in St. Petersburg during New Year’s celebrations.
Putin thanks Trump for information that helped prevent acts of terrorism in Russia in phone call

Thank you, Mr. American President!
:udaman:

And that's in spite of all idiotic Dems' accusations of being "Russian asset", very false but very loud. My respect to you, Mr. Trump, you are a really brave and honest man!

Last edited:
Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump have talked on the phone, with the Russian president thanking his US counterpart for sharing intelligence that allowed terrorist attacks to be prevented in Russia, the Kremlin said.

The Federal Security Service later confirmed that the information provided by their US counterparts led to the arrest of two Russian citizens who planned terrorist attacks at public places in St. Petersburg during New Year’s celebrations.
Putin thanks Trump for information that helped prevent acts of terrorism in Russia in phone call

And that in spite of all idiotic Dems' accusations of being "Russian asset", very false but very loud. My respect to you, Mr. Trump, you are a really brave and honest man!
Your post admits trump committed a criminal act, in the very first sentence it admits he was on the phone...expect impeachment proceedings immediately, followed by automatic conviction, followed by no charges of wrong doing delivered to the senate...he's going down this time for sure

Last edited:

And that in spite of all idiotic Dems' accusations of being "Russian asset", very false but very loud. My respect to you, Mr. Trump, you are a really brave and honest man!
Your post admits trump committed a criminal act, in the very first sentence it admits he was on the phone...expect impeachment proceedings immediately followed by automatic conviction followed by no charges of wrong doing delivered to the senate...he's going down this time for sure
I allow you to use my post and to prove it. :smoke:

forcesoffreedomywkvx.jpg

And that's in spite of all idiotic Dems' accusations of being "Russian asset", very false but very loud. My respect to you, Mr. Trump, you are a really brave and honest man!
Well, the mentally ill President is on the side of foreign intelligence agencies and against his own intelligence agencies. So, no big surprise, here.

Well, the mentally ill President is on the side of foreign intelligence agencies and against his own intelligence agencies. So, no big surprise, here.

Are you suggesting that our intelligence agencies were part of the planned terrorist attacks in Russia?

That is a very serious charge. Treasonous even, if conducted without approval of the President at least, and maybe even without a declaration of war.

Wait! I thought Russia is our enemy!

Bernie Sanders would disagree with you. he took his honeymoon in Russia, took off his shirt and got drunk with some Russians, and sang "This Land is Your Land" with them.

True story, man.
And now he's been earning his cheap political points with liberal mantra "Russia is our enemy. Trump is Russian asset", right?

Forum List

Back