Thank goodness for Harvard students.

Harvard is the voice of the Reich, training the next generation of mindless thugs.

So which of our Ivy League colleges is legitimate?

None of them.

The sting on Yale back in 2008 by the WSJ showing it to be a rich boys diploma mill illustrated the truth, the gravy league schools exist to maintain the aristocracy, not because they offer an education.

2020 provided an even more amusing fact; University of Phoenix licenses their MBA curriculum from Harvard. Makes sense, why reinvent the wheel. With Harvard going 100% online due to the Wuhan Designer Virus, there is literally zero difference between the education provided by UOP and Harvard. But we should still hold Harvard grads as our unquestioned rulers, because reasons.

The students they want to discriminate against pay too.

No, they don't.

Oh, they may pay the tuition that is set to keep the unwashed out, but they won't provide a $75 million endowment to Yale the way Klansman Albert Gore did after they awarded his drooling retard son Algore a diploma with gentlemen's "C" grades. The Bush foundation also created a large endowment for Harvard after little Dubya was passed through.

No person who has ever washed their own underwear is going to pay millions in bribes, er I mean endowments to the gravy league diploma mills.

Last edited:
The majority (I presume) of Ivy league students have their tuition paid for by their parents or if in a 'protected class' by the university.

The students they want to discriminate against pay too.

No, they don't.

Oh, they may pay the tuition that is set to keep the unwashed out, but they won't provide a $75 endowment to Yale the way Klansman Albert Gore did after they awarded his drooling retard son Algore a diploma with gentlemen's "C" grades. The Bush foundation also created a large endowment for Harvard after little Dubya was passed through.

No person who has ever washed their own underwear is going to pay millions in bribes, er I mean endowments to the gravy league diploma mills.
The majority (I presume) of Ivy league students have their tuition paid for by their parents or if in a 'protected class' by the university.

Not just the tuition, they also have endowments established - in other words the parents bribe the schools to let them in.

You thought that was illegal? We have a two tier system of laws, nothing is illegal to our rulers.

Endowment | Harvard University

The bribery is on a massive scale.

My alma mater is now a diploma mill for foreign students from China and India, children with very rich parents who can pay cash. And a lot of American blacks who get scholarships from the school or bring them in. Any way the college can get money coming in. This has resulted in everything we used to be proud of ditched by the BLM-ies.

I'm pretty dissatisfied.

Bunch of weak kids who only live in a world of theories and there is no safe space in the real world
That's exactly what they are trying to create with the Cancel Culture. If they ruin and get fired and disappeared everyone they don't like, see, then they'll be safe, they think. I don't think it works that way: all revolutions eat their own, and in the French Revolution, most of the guillotiners ended up being guillotined. My guess is that eventually the Cancellers will also be Cancelled.

At least, I hope so.

Losing a coup has consequences. Getting your degree cancelled might be one. I’m for it.
Only until the tactic gets used against you and yours (and it will, inevitably). They you cry and scream about it not being fair.

Forum List

Back