Thank God for the Holocaust!!

Middle, just say what you are getting At in the op because your statement is obviously inflammatory bullshit. Spit it out, I don’t care to try and decipher what others are thinking and you should net be asking others to.

Perhaps some morons will find this argument analogous to the argument about slavery, but it's not. If the Nazis and the Holocaust had never happened, Germans Jews would have enjoyed a perfectly comfortable life in Germany. That can't be said of Blacks living Africa.

FAIL!

And that is where you fail.

Let me start off saying, I'm a Jew. I don't follow the faith anymore, but we're all still a people. And you know, my people have have had some hard times through our history. But when I think about it all, the Holocaust really was a blessing for us. I mean, look how many Jewish people ended up having the chance to live in this great country of the USA! None of that would have happened if it wasn't for the Holocaust. And think of it, when before was there any place in the Middle East for Jews to have a home and country of their own? It's all so amazing! Mr. Hitler was such a gift to us from HaShem. Some people think that our history is a bad one. But HaShem has brought blessings on our people for thousands of years. First the Egyptians, then the Babylonians, the Spaniards, and finally Hitler.....all great blessings bestowed on us because it all lead to me being able to live in the USA now, with the right to go to Israel if I wanted and claim my birthright of citizenship. Oh happy day!

Some how I just dont feel 6 million would call the torture and murder a blessing...any day of the week......

Happy Conquest Day, by the way!

Columbus_discovers_new_world.jpg

Fucking Itailians....

Some how I just dont feel 6 million would call the torture and murder a blessing...any day of the week......

And there are millions of people who were slaves in the US who would say the same thing about slavery.

Let me start off saying, I'm a Jew. I don't follow the faith anymore, but we're all still a people. And you know, my people have have had some hard times through our history. But when I think about it all, the Holocaust really was a blessing for us. I mean, look how many Jewish people ended up having the chance to live in this great country of the USA! None of that would have happened if it wasn't for the Holocaust. And think of it, when before was there any place in the Middle East for Jews to have a home and country of their own? It's all so amazing! Mr. Hitler was such a gift to us from HaShem. Some people think that our history is a bad one. But HaShem has brought blessings on our people for thousands of years. First the Egyptians, then the Babylonians, the Spaniards, and finally Hitler.....all great blessings bestowed on us because it all lead to me being able to live in the USA now, with the right to go to Israel if I wanted and claim my birthright of citizenship. Oh happy day!

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.jpeg

Tell that to those who suffered and died in the concentration camps! Fucking moron!

Tell the same thing to those who suffered and died as slaves.

Who said anything about slaves and why is that appropriate to the garbage you spouted in the op? Or are you deflecting!

Here you go...play a little catch-up. (make sure you read some of the posts in the thread)

Arkansas GOP State Rep Thinks Slavery Was Blessing in Disguise for Blacks

Tell that to those who suffered and died in the concentration camps! Fucking moron!

Exactly, what they went through was so awful and how anyone would be happy about it for any reason is beyond me.

Jillian. Kiss my ass. :) Butt hurt israel firster can't even reply to why she gives me neg rep just leaves a whining neg comment I can't see because she was cussing so much....guess we aren't allowed to ask questions about jews here...

Ironic that the same people suggesting that the rape, murder, and enslavement of blacks was ultimately good for them, are now in this thread loudly proclaiming you the scum of the earth for suggesting the same thing about the holocaust.

In this caes, they're perfectly correct. And if you are willing to excoriate them for making such ridiculous statements, you shouldn't be defending InTheSS' ridiculous statements here.

This is a joke, right?
Obviously. No Jew would call the murder of 6 million innocent people, regardless of their race or religion, "a blessing". One might argue it to be fate or destiny, that Jews through these hardships became stronger and able to survive thousands of years, as an intact people.

The Indestructible Jews

Max I. Dimont

A compelling and readable account of the four thousand year history of a people that spans the globe and transcends the ages. From the ancient and simple faith of a small tribe to a global religion with adherents in every nation, the path of the Jews is traced through countless expulsions and migrations, the great tragedy of the Holocaust, and the joy of founding a homeland in Israel. Putting the struggle of a persecuted people into perspective, Max Dimont asks whether the tragic sufferings of the Jews have actually been the key to their survival, as other nations and races vanished into obscurity. Here is a book for Jews and non-Jews to enjoy, evoking a proud heritage while offering a hopeful vision of the future.

In this caes, they're perfectly correct. And if you are willing to excoriate them for making such ridiculous statements, you shouldn't be defending InTheSS' ridiculous statements here.

Oh, so it's only a bad thing when the Jews suffer. If it's black people suffering, that's a good thing. Good lord, you're a racist piece of shit.

Forum List

Back