Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

but the fact nobody has come forward saying they saw guns at the rally undermines your “bombshell” witness

You're lying again. You've been shown video of cops reporting seeing guns.

During the hearing an audio tape of law enforcement officers identifying members of the mob who were armed was played.

As early as 10 a.m. on Jan. 6, top White House officials were aware that many of those who had gathered in Washington were armed. Hutchinson testified that she was present when Tony Ornato, the deputy White House chief of staff for operations, shared reports with Meadows that marchers had been spotted with guns, knives, bear spray, body armor and even spears. Meadows, she said, “looked up and said, ‘Have you talked to the president?’ And Tony said: ‘Yes, sir, he’s aware, too.’ He said: ‘All right, good.’”

These rightards have been shown that video but they're intent on ignoring it.

They were seen carrying them.
So one scenario is they didn't bring them to the rally because of the magnetometers. And fetched them from their cars for the march to the capitol.

It doesn't disprove Trump leading an armed mob, and actually makes it worse for the insurrectionists to arm themselves just for the assault on democracy.

yes…she said she was told that
Show us the video.
Show us where she said that.

I might have missed it, I don't watch all day.
But you claim "she said she was told that."

So show the video

1) yes, it undermines the testimony
2) ok
it doesn't undermine her testimony, because it still means Trump wanted to lead an armed crowd to the capitol, just that they didn't "lock and load" until they left the rally.

Show us the video.
Show us where she said that.

I might have missed it, I don't watch all day.
But you claim "she said she was told that."

So show the video
did you not watch her testimony?

Forum List

Back