Texas Wanted To Be The Tech Haven Of The U.S. Its New Abortion bill And Other Measures Are Causing Workers To Rethink Their Move.

It seem Texas is still doing fine even after this ground breaking report, so maybe next time the OP will get her dream of crushing Texas once and for all!

Now how is California holding up and how many illegals do you need to make California great again?

It has started.

Tech companies aren't going to be able to get good employees to work for them in Texas.

Some are promising to pay for women to go out of state for an abortion.

One company is offering to pay the expenses of any employee who wants to move out of Texas.

One person in San Diego who was considering on moving to Texas has pretty much changed her mind.

One couple that did move to Texas last year are now moving to New York.

People don't want to move to a state where women don't have reproductive rights.

Texas just might see a reverse of people coming to their state to see people packing up and moving.

For every one person who thinks twice, there are 500 who are moving.

DURRRR

Glad this resurfaced. So how many potential residents has Texas now lost? Do we know?
No way to quantify that. It's just grasping at straws with no basis in fact.

I oppose the new abortion law in my state. But if it keeps people from leaving a state the made unlivable to cone here to Texas I may rethink.

Forum List

Back