Texas teen burned with hot oil for refusing arranged marriage...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Parents accused of burning daughter with hot oil after she refused arranged marriage

SAN ANTONIO — A man and a woman have been arrested and charged for allegedly abusing their 16-year-old daughter multiple times because she refused to submit to a proposed arranged marriage with a 28-year-old man, according to an affidavit.

On Jan. 30, 16-year-old Maarib Al Hishmawi went missing after leaving Taft High School for the day. She was later found alive, but authorities were tight lipped about the details surrounding her disappearance. An underground organization that rescues women in abusive family situations was able to get her out of where she was being held, according to law enforcement officials.

"Please help me. Every time we go into her room, we cry," Abdulah Hishmawi, the teen's father, told us while she was missing.

Her parents were arrested and charged with continuous violence against family for their alleged connection to her disappearance.

These Amish are out of control. Their only saving grace is that they make awesome potato salad.

I'm kinda on the fence as far as the Amish go. I would support an Amish ban, but I live close to Lancaster, and they bring awesome food to this farm show in my town every Saturday. I'm willing to accept a horse and buggy bomb every now and again for those red beet eggs.

I'm kinda on the fence as far as the Amish go. I would support an Amish ban, but I live close to Lancaster, and they bring awesome food to this farm show in my town every Saturday. I'm willing to accept a horse and buggy bomb every now and again for those red beet eggs.
I just got me an Irish Setter puppy from those Lancaster county Amish last week. Fortunately it wasn’t a puppy bomb. I’m surprised Islam hasn’t tried that one yet.

I just got me an Irish Setter puppy from those Lancaster county Amish last week. Fortunately it wasn’t a puppy bomb. I’m surprised Islam hasn’t tried that one yet.

It's an ISIS spy. Kill it immediately.

It's an ISIS spy. Kill it immediately.
I gotta let him grow bigger first so I can get more for him at the Chinese restaurant.

iu

All you dickweeds making fun of the Amish are total idiots.

The Amish use that veneer of innocent primitivism to belie their twisted evil hearts of greed and animal cruelty.

images

If you trace every problem humanity has had since the dawn of time, you will find Amish bastards behind it all!!

lol

Islam is evil. It must be banned.

Sorry, but I can't join in joking about an innocent girl being burned by her demonic parents.

All you dickweeds making fun of the Amish are total idiots.

The Amish use that veneer of innocent primitivism to belie their twisted evil hearts of greed and animal cruelty.

images

If you trace every problem humanity has had since the dawn of time, you will find Amish bastards behind it all!!

lol
Horse shit! The Amish religion was founded in 1693.

The bell shaped curve applies to all large samples. There are good and bad people in every large grouping.

Within the category of USMB posters, you are among those full of shit.

Forum List

Back