Texas Man Cleared of Shooting Burglars

66e691e1ba6b431edb2c80381c72215c234b27b1

If I catch you robbing my neighbors house I will call the cops, if they tell me they can not get there in time I will arm myself and stop them. It is a duty of us all to protect each other, it is the only way society can stay functional.

If one of the criminals charges me, you can bet your ass I will shoot them. If I order them to stop and they flee WITH the property I will also fire at them if I think I can hit them and not my neighbors.
Roger that.

If I catch you robbing my neighbors house I will call the cops, if they tell me they can not get there in time I will arm myself and stop them. It is a duty of us all to protect each other, it is the only way society can stay functional.

If one of the criminals charges me, you can bet your ass I will shoot them. If I order them to stop and they flee WITH the property I will also fire at them if I think I can hit them and not my neighbors.

If you catch an FLDS dude leading a little girl into a temple, will you shoot him in the back as well?

Did you hear the 911 tape IN FULL?

Mr Horn was NOT charged by a burglar, HE NEVER SAID he was charged by the burglar when he was talking with the police dispatch, he said they were crossing his yard, he never said one of them came at him....NEVER.

In addition to this, MR hORN DID NOT warn THE SUSPECTS, he DID NOT say STOP, OR I WILL SHOOT.

HE just shot them in the back as they were leaving.

Even the cops who were there were yelling at mr horn and asking where his damn gun was.....

MR HORN WENT OUTSIDE and within seconds it was boom, boom, ....boom....

with him saying, "Boom, you're DEAD"....NO WARNING, NOTHING LIKE SUCH....

Now, I don't know who this cop or detective was that said the suspect MIGHT HAVE MOVED towards mr horn, BUT MR HORN NEVER said such, and i believe the detective or cop HAS LIED, in order to protect this law, and keep it from going to court, or end up in the SC, after all trials were said and done, to challenge this law of texas.

By LAW retired SGt, under the scenarios you listed, you have a right to use FORCE, but YOU DO NOT have the right to use DEADLY FORCE, unless your life has been threatened with illegal DEADLY FORCE, by the perp.

He shot BOTH MEN in the BACK, if he was charged and threatened, Mr Horn would have shot the perp from the front, when he was being charged.

And mr Horn not only shot the perp that SUPPOSEDLY MOVED HIS WAY, but he shot and killed the other suspect who WAS NOT THREATHENING HIM or his property., by shooting him in the BACK.....Texas law does not permit shooting a suspect of no threat to oneself or other humans, IN THE BACK TO KILL. PERIOD.

LISTEN TO THE TAPE, PLEASE.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLtKCC7z0yc]YouTube - The complete Joe Horn 9-11 call[/ame]

Care

ps. the cops NEVER SAID THEY COULD NOT GET THERE IN TIME.....why make up something as a scenario that is simply NOT what happened in this case?

Last edited:
If you catch an FLDS dude leading a little girl into a temple, will you shoot him in the back as well?

Fuck you Ravi. You would sell out our rights in a heart beat. You have proven that over and over on this board. And remind me again how the cops have proven 450 children were molested. Come on it can't be to hard to do, they had weeks to search the compound, months to question the kids and the mothers, I wonder why it is they all got released.

YOU are a JOKE. But tell ya what bitch, if they were robbing your house I would still stop them. Why? Cause I am a RESPONSIBLE American citizen not a leach on the Governments ass.

Not this again.
It went away, quietly, as I knew it would because they acted improperly in removing the kids. The kids were never at risk. Get over it.

Did you hear the 911 tape IN FULL?

Mr Horn was NOT charged by a burglar, HE NEVER SAID he was charged by the burglar when he was talking with the police dispatch, he said they were crossing his yard, he never said one of them came at him....NEVER.

In addition to this, MR hORN DID NOT warn THE SUSPECTS, he DID NOT say STOP, OR I WILL SHOOT.

HE just shot them in the back as they were leaving.

Even the cops who were there were yelling at mr horn and asking where his damn gun was.....

MR HORN WENT OUTSIDE and within seconds it was boom, boom, ....boom....

with him saying, "Boom, you're DEAD"....NO WARNING, NOTHING LIKE SUCH....

Now, I don't know who this cop or detective was that said the suspect MIGHT HAVE MOVED towards mr horn, BUT MR HORN NEVER said such, and i believe the detective or cop HAS LIED, in order to protect this law, and keep it from going to court, or end up in the SC, after all trials were said and done, to challenge this law of texas.

By LAW retired SGt, under the scenarios you listed, you have a right to use FORCE, but YOU DO NOT have the right to use DEADLY FORCE, unless your life has been threatened with illegal DEADLY FORCE, by the perp.

He shot BOTH MEN in the BACK, if he was charged and threatened, Mr Horn would have shot the perp from the front, when he was being charged.

And mr Horn not only shot the perp that SUPPOSEDLY MOVED HIS WAY, but he shot and killed the other suspect who WAS NOT THREATHENING HIM or his property., by shooting him in the BACK.....Texas law does not permit shooting a suspect of no threat to oneself or other humans, IN THE BACK TO KILL. PERIOD.

LISTEN TO THE TAPE, PLEASE.

YouTube - The complete Joe Horn 9-11 call

Care

ps. the cops NEVER SAID THEY COULD NOT GET THERE IN TIME.....why make up something as a scenario that is simply NOT what happened in this case?

Funny, as I recall the Grand Jury agreed no law had been broken. Funny how that works. Now we have a lying Cop ehh? Sure thing. The Grand Jury decided he acted with in the law. Or they would have put him over for trial.

So now we have YOU, whom were not there telling us what happened over the words of a Police Officer that WAS there. Guess who I am gonna believe?

My personal opinion is that shooting and killing a few more obvious criminals will in fact bring DOWN crime. You really wouldn't like me being in charge. I have all kind of solutions for crime, gangs and drugs. Ohh and illegal Aliens as well.

Fuck you Ravi. You would sell out our rights in a heart beat. You have proven that over and over on this board. And remind me again how the cops have proven 450 children were molested. Come on it can't be to hard to do, they had weeks to search the compound, months to question the kids and the mothers, I wonder why it is they all got released.

YOU are a JOKE. But tell ya what bitch, if they were robbing your house I would still stop them. Why? Cause I am a RESPONSIBLE American citizen not a leach on the Governments ass.

I might be a joke, but you are a piece of shit. I told you if your thoughts on the FLDS case turned out to be true I'd agree with you. I even started a thread stating that you were right.

I'm very amused at the selective presumption of innocence that you are so fond of...and if I ever catch you around my house protecting it I will blow your ass to the moon. Idiots like you will be the one that shoot one of my kids for "breaking in" to their own home.

I might be a joke, but you are a piece of shit. I told you if your thoughts on the FLDS case turned out to be true I'd agree with you. I even started a thread stating that you were right.

I'm very amused at the selective presumption of innocence that you are so fond of...and if I ever catch you around my house protecting it I will blow your ass to the moon. Idiots like you will be the one that shoot one of my kids for "breaking in" to their own home.

And yet here you are posting crap about the very thing you supposedly supported. Tell you moron, with friends like you, I don't need any enemies.

Remind us again how the State was right to seize 450 children 30 of which were grown women and not children at all? Remind us what the Higher courts ruled both times it was challenged? And yet you post crap like " would I shoot an FLDS member with a child" you are a piece of work.

Quick now, go back and edit your post so you do not look as fucking stupid as you do right now, lying piece of filth.

Care4all wrote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
MR hORN DID NOT warn THE SUSPECTS, he DID NOT say STOP, OR I WILL SHOOT.

Then you did not listen to the tapes very well. Mr. Horn said: "Move, you're dead!"

They moved!

You're so wrong, Ravi.

People who protect others are not the enemy. You've been brainwashed to think they are, and we should just all cower in our own little boxes and never see or hear what goes on outside our doors. You've been taught to believe that people who believe in a difference between right and wrong and who will stick by their rights are bad and evil and the enemy.

We aren't. The enemy is the guy who blatantly robs your next door neighbor. The enemy are the people who tell you you have a duty to protect that guy while he's robbing the neighbor. Not the guy who tells the robber to stop, then stops him when he won't.

And yet here you are posting crap about the very thing you supposedly supported. Tell you moron, with friends like you, I don't need any enemies.

Remind us again how the State was right to seize 450 children 30 of which were grown women and not children at all? Remind us what the Higher courts ruled both times it was challenged? And yet you post crap like " would I shoot an FLDS member with a child" you are a piece of work.

Quick now, go back and edit your post so you do not look as fucking stupid as you do right now, lying piece of filth.

Forgive, I never realized that you really were retarded.

You're so wrong, Ravi.

People who protect others are not the enemy. You've been brainwashed to think they are, and we should just all cower in our own little boxes and never see or hear what goes on outside our doors. You've been taught to believe that people who believe in a difference between right and wrong and who will stick by their rights are bad and evil and the enemy.

We aren't. The enemy is the guy who blatantly robs your next door neighbor. The enemy are the people who tell you you have a duty to protect that guy while he's robbing the neighbor. Not the guy who tells the robber to stop, then stops him when he won't.

Allie, no offense, but you are a moron if you can't see the difference between protecting someone and what this guy did.

Care4all wrote:
MR hORN DID NOT warn THE SUSPECTS, he DID NOT say STOP, OR I WILL SHOOT.

Then you did not listen to the tapes very well. Mr. Horn said: "Move, you're dead!"

They moved!

Don't bother with facts, she will claim now that since he didn't say it in SPanish it didn't count.

The law is clear, if someone is stealing property and refuses to stop and you believe they will get away with said property and it is night, you can in fact shoot their ass.

You're so wrong, Ravi.

Now go to your box , Allie.
442533ny9m38xedb.gif
[/IMG]

Not everyone who thinks differently than you is a moron, dear. I'm certainly not. That's part of your brainwashing.

With the exception of the odd sociopath, everyone considers the risks and potential consequences of their actions and weighs it against the potential reward. Perhaps not formally or quantitatively, but it's still considered. Eliminating the possibility of being shot during the commission of a criminal act only serves to increase the incidents of crime, not the other way around. I'm constantly amazed by the fact that seemingly intelligent people cannot grasp this simple and obvious concept.

Forum List

Back