Texas Gets One Step Closer to Secession

..., the understood Southern border was the Nueces......
According to Mexico, not according to Texas OR the United States. Mexico crossed the border and killed US soldiers. Mexico started the war. You can vomit up ancient Mexican propaganda all you want, but you will be no more successful than Mexico was. Better hope you don't turn out the same way they did.

Dude, texass ain't going nowhere. 1/3-1/2 of the state budget comes from the feds, and lets not even talk about who funds the border patrol and the oil subsidies and other shit.
I don't think you understand those who believe that the world will end and a new Millennium will begin with peace and no death for a 1,000 years. We aren't making decisions to expedite the end of the world. We love life and seek peace. To be Christlike. We simply warn that if the people don't change their ways rejecting God and His Commandments that the world will turn into a blood thirsty war and the Lord will stop it before all of Israel is destroyed. Israel being Zion,, where the pure in heart dwell all over the world. But, until that hour, that minute, we are to be good citizens and work for peace and delay that day. It's the non-believer communists, fascists and wicked ones that are destroying the peace and moving us towards war.

I don't think you understand those who believe that the world will end and a new Millennium will begin with peace and no death for a 1,000 years. We aren't making decisions to expedite the end of the world. We love life and seek peace. To be Christlike. We simply warn that if the people don't change their ways rejecting God and His Commandments that the world will turn into a blood thirsty war and the Lord will stop it before all of Israel is destroyed. Israel being Zion,, where the pure in heart dwell all over the world. But, until that hour, that minute, we are to be good citizens and work for peace and delay that day. It's the non-believer communists, fascists and wicked ones that are destroying the peace and moving us towards war.
out-of-nowhere-came-out-of-nowhere.gif

Sorry kid, I can't read a mind as small as yours.
Haha. I actually think you’re just this dumb.

I wonder if Louisiana joined Texas would the current speaker still be in line for the Presidency? Or would that change? Whats the name of that again………

Forum List

Back