Texas Dem warns illegal aliens who engage in criminal activity that Trump is after them

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Seriously? Warning people who have committed crimes that Trump is after them. This is specifically geared toward those who have committed serious crimes.

"Rep. Filemon Vela (D-Texas) is giving a “danger” warning to the public about “#Trumps7Traps.”
The Texas Democrat’s office is using an image on social media with a “danger” warning listing seven reasons that illegal aliens would be subject to deportation in both English and Spanish."

upload_2017-2-22_16-2-35.png

Congressman Posts: ‘Danger' 7 Trump Traps for 'Undocumented People'

I don't put nothing past what a Democrat will or won't do these days. They have gone stupid or is it worse than that maybe ?

Just can't believe that a Dem would warn criminals that breaking the law equals having a 'trap' set for them. WTF?

Maybe he should warn criminals that pointing a gun at police or others is just the law setting a 'trap' to shoot back at them.

They are really that fucking insane.

I am wondering what illegal aliens are supposed to do with that information. They aren't heading back home so betting it means to get your ass to the nearest sanctuary city.

Just can't believe that a Dem would warn criminals that breaking the law equals having a 'trap' set for them. WTF?

Maybe he should warn criminals that pointing a gun at police or others is just the law setting a 'trap' to shoot back at them.

I am wondering what illegal aliens are supposed to do with that information. They aren't heading back home so betting it means to get your ass to the nearest sanctuary city.

That's not going to work either, I heard a report on the local news that ICE is going into jails to determine the immigration status of every inmate. They'll put a immigration hold on all illegals.

That's not going to work either, I heard a report on the local news that ICE is going into jails to determine the immigration status of every inmate. They'll put a immigration hold on all illegals.

I hope so. To say this whole illegal immigration problem is out of hand is putting it mildly. And more keep coming in.

I think Trump is going about it the right way. We need to go further and stop any of them from working or getting benefits. E-Verify should be federal law. We need to change it so babies born to illegal aliens are not citizens. If we take away the incentive for coming here, they'll stop sneaking in. Of course, they will keep coming in droves when there's a reward for their efforts.

Those who allowed their visas to expire should be heavily fined.

We need to stop illegals from sending money back to Mexico and other places. The Obama administration made it easier for them to do that by allowing a special deal through the post office to help them send money. I don't think it's available for citizens.

They also get free healthcare.

Stop all the things that lure them here.

I hope so. To say this whole illegal immigration problem is out of hand is putting it mildly. And more keep coming in.

I think Trump is going about it the right way. We need to go further and stop any of them from working or getting benefits. E-Verify should be federal law. We need to change it so babies born to illegal aliens are not citizens. If we take away the incentive for coming here, they'll stop sneaking in. Of course, they will keep coming in droves when there's a reward for their efforts.

We need to stop illegals from sending money back to Mexico and other places. The Obama administration made it easier for them to do that by allowing a special deal through the post office to help them send money. I don't think it's available for citizens.

Agree.

I gave my congressman a plan to deal with over stays and create new jobs in the process. We simply require anyone coming on a visa buy a return to origin bond. If they fail to leave on the specified date, they're declared fugitives and we send bounty hunters after them. Bounties will be paid by the bond fund.

. Just like the Syrian refugees, we need to help the Mexicans in their own country, and this instead of telling them in so many ways that it's better to run here. If the people of Mexico feel like they have been left behind in their country, then we should find out what in heck the problem is, and take it to the Mexican government expecting results.

Seriously? Warning people who have committed crimes that Trump is after them. This is specifically geared toward those who have committed serious crimes.

"Rep. Filemon Vela (D-Texas) is giving a “danger” warning to the public about “#Trumps7Traps.”
The Texas Democrat’s office is using an image on social media with a “danger” warning listing seven reasons that illegal aliens would be subject to deportation in both English and Spanish."

View attachment 113735

Congressman Posts: ‘Danger' 7 Trump Traps for 'Undocumented People'

This shit has gone past being ridiculous to seditious!
All politicians or public figures supporting sanctuary cities need to be ousted and charged!

. Just like the Syrian refugees, we need to help the Mexicans in their own country, and this instead of telling them in so many ways that it's better to run here. If the people of Mexico feel like they have been left behind in their country, then we should find out what in heck the problem is, and take it to the Mexican government expecting results.

The problem with the Mexican government is that it's corrupt. Cartels seem to run the country. They are all about money. They want their poor and the criminals to head north. The people send money back there, billions each year, so why would they want to change that?

The problem with the Mexican government is that it's corrupt. Cartels seem to run the country. They are all about money. They want their poor and the criminals to head north. The people send money back there, billions each year, so why would they want to change that?
. And we love our neighbors why again ? Do we aid and abed corruption, and do we want Mexican style corruption here ??? In fact do we want any other style of corruption here that is born of another nation and people ? Don't we have enough problems of our own ?

Forum List

Back