Texas crash kills 7 resulted from human trafficking

Human traffickers were of course smuggling people over the boarder.

Yes the border problems are still there. The drugs are still coming across, the human traffickers are still coming across, the illegals are still coming across. The only thing that has changed is the Media isn't camped out at the border hyping the KIDS IN CAGES crisis. We don't have AOC showing up with her crew screaming at border patrol.

This is what the Media does now. It ignores everything except the latest emotional crisis and hypes the shit out it 24/7, and then moves on to the next emotional crisis they can hype.

That's 7 we don't have to educate incarcerate or medicate.
Except 4 were El Paso residents. One a teenager.
Okay. That's four we don't have to continue educating incarcerating or medicating. Including one worthless teen on his way to a life of crime. Is there a downside?
My point being these teens were human trafficking and some were obviously US citizens ( 10 total one was as young as 16). These are they type of people the left protects.

I wonder if we will ever get an update on this story with more information?

Okay. That's four we don't have to continue educating incarcerating or medicating. Including one worthless teen on his way to a life of crime. Is there a downside?
My point being these teens were human trafficking and some were obviously US citizens ( 10 total one was as young as 16). These are they type of people the left protects.

I can assure you we will hear nothing. I have lived near the Mexican border for nearly 40 years and these horrible accidents have been occurring every year and they are NEVER covered.

I can assure you we will hear nothing. I have lived near the Mexican border for nearly 40 years and these horrible accidents have been occurring every year and they are NEVER covered.
Right and I noticed they told the public nothing about if any of these people were actual victims. So frustrating.

Forum List

Back