Protesting for the right to steal

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Poor woke Target dumps a buttload of money on BLM and this is the thanks they get. You will let us rob you blind or we will shut you down....and the dumbass protesters dont understand massive theft will shut them down anyway.
I like Target over Walmart but their demise wont affect me one bit. Stupid whitey standing there thinking they are somehow righteous

Poor woke Target dumps a buttload of money on BLM and this is the thanks they get. You will let us rob you blind or we will shut you down....and the dumbass protesters dont understand massive theft will shut them down anyway.
I like Target over Walmart but their demise wont affect me one bit. Stupid whitey standing there thinking they are somehow righteous
When and where was this?

From the way everyone was standing around very politely (no stealing/looting) guzzling waters, it was probably a cool down break for marchers. It's hot in a lot of places right now. But when I googled it, the only articles I saw about protests in Target at Haskell Ave were a month ago. Are people trying to keep this conflict going when it is over? Or am I just not very good at searching? You know, the date someone puts up a video in FB isn't necessarily the date it happened (June 14).

Forum List

Back