Terror In Tel Aviv

Your side doesn't want Justice, Like all thieves
Yadda yadda yadda..............

Then your side dies again for being stupid.

I am neither Jew or Muslim just an observer

Yes, an "observer" who always critisizes Israel & never critisizes the Palestinians. Oh well,thats life in the box.

When have you ever criticized Israel? Note the correct spelling of criticize.
I crittersize Israel when they get soft on the one's attacking them. Just saying.

But is the Jews that are attacking the native people of Palestine.

Yadda yadda yadda..............

Then your side dies again for being stupid.

Yes, an "observer" who always critisizes Israel & never critisizes the Palestinians. Oh well,thats life in the box.

I crittersize Israel when they get soft on the one's attacking them. Just saying.

Yeah.........the suicide bombers, sniper attacks,..........calling for the complete destruction of Israel doesn't count to you.......

Stop these attacks and stop dying.............if not..........DIE.

Yeah.........the suicide bombers, sniper attacks,..........calling for the complete destruction of Israel doesn't count to you.......

The Zionists invaded and colonized Palestine and the natives are resisting. It's what people that have been invaded and colonized do. Why should the Palestinians behave any differently than the non-whites in South Africa and Rhodesia, or the Algerians against the French, or countless other people that were colonized by Europeans?

The Zionists invaded and colonized Palestine and the natives are resisting. It's what people that have been invaded and colonized do. Why should the Palestinians behave any differently than the non-whites in South Africa and Rhodesia, or the Algerians against the French, or countless other people that were colonized by Europeans?
Well if they stole the land then perhaps the Pali's should be wanting the Ottoman Empire Back because that is exactly who ruled the whole dang region until WWI. Perhaps the Grand Mufti should have allied with someone other than HITLER.......................The winners of the War decided the lines and the old owners are now in TURKEY...........

Well if they stole the land then perhaps the Pali's should be wanting the Ottoman Empire Back because that is exactly who ruled the whole dang region until WWI. Perhaps the Grand Mufti should have allied with someone other than HITLER.......................The winners of the War decided the lines and the old owners are now in TURKEY...........

Of course you forget that Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations assigned the lands previously of the Turkish Empire to the inhabitants, i.e. the Palestinians. Not Europeans. But you knew that. Just trolling aren't you.

"ARTICLE 22.
To those colonies and territories which as a consequence of the late war have ceased to be under the sovereignty of the States which formerly governed them and which are inhabited by peoples not yet able to stand by themselves under the strenuous conditions of the modern world, there should be applied the principle that the well-being and development of such peoples form a sacred trust of civilisation and that securities for the performance of this trust should be embodied in this Covenant."

Avalon Project - The Covenant of the League of Nations

How silly. You're reduced to copying and pasting the same pointless chatter you have copied and pasted into multiple threads even after your chatter has been thoroughly debunked.

Of course you forget that Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations assigned the lands previously of the Turkish Empire to the inhabitants, i.e. the Palestinians. Not Europeans. But you knew that. Just trolling aren't you.

"ARTICLE 22.
To those colonies and territories which as a consequence of the late war have ceased to be under the sovereignty of the States which formerly governed them and which are inhabited by peoples not yet able to stand by themselves under the strenuous conditions of the modern world, there should be applied the principle that the well-being and development of such peoples form a sacred trust of civilisation and that securities for the performance of this trust should be embodied in this Covenant."

Nothing in Article 22 says anything about your invented Pal'istanians.

But then again, you're just trolling.

"ARTICLE 22.

Yes, let's NOT forget about The League of Nations.
It still exists? I gotta visit!

"ARTICLE 22.

You really don't get it, do you.

"ARTICLE 22.

mufti.jpeg

You really don't get it do you?

"ARTICLE 22.

mufti.jpeg

What does that have to do with anything? With the Zionist Jews announcing the fact that they intended to colonize and basically enslave his people, do you think he should not have sought help from a known enemy of the Jews? What planet are you from.

"ARTICLE 22.

mufti.jpeg

Photo of Hitler meeting President Hoover

1283380541294467143.jpg

Agreed! Amazing how the Pali's & their supporters bitch about all the dead Palestinians after Israel retaliates on Palestinian attacks against Israelis. It's called Palestinian mentality.

"ARTICLE 22.

mufti.jpeg

Photo of Hitler meeting President Hoover

1283380541294467143.jpg

LOL

Agreed! Amazing how the Pali's & their supporters bitch about all the dead Palestinians after Israel retaliates on Palestinian attacks against Israelis. It's called Palestinian mentality.

It's amazing how the Israelis bitch about the 2-3 dead civilian Jews killed in Palestinian freedom-fighting actions after Israelis murder thousands of Palestinian women and children. It's called the Zionist Jew mentality.

It's amazing how the Israelis bitch about the 2-3 dead civilian Jews killed in Palestinian freedom-fighting actions after Israelis murder thousands of Palestinian women and children. It's called the Zionist Jew mentality.

Hey, Monte, I noticed you didn't post your criteria for when it is morally and legally correct to attack civilian non-combatants. Here it sounds very much like you think its okay to attack civilian Jews.

An Israeli civilian is someone who never took part in the fighting. If he participated in the fighting in the past, years ago, he is not a civilian. That's why Israelis are still pursuing the Germans who took part in the Holocaust, though some of these people are in their 80s. They are still considered soldiers

Hey, Monte, I noticed you didn't post your criteria for when it is morally and legally correct to attack civilian non-combatants. Here it sounds very much like you think its okay to attack civilian Jews.

1. A soldier or an armed person is a combatant.
2. It is not correct or legal to attack unarmed civilian non-combatants.

An Israeli civilian is someone who never took part in the fighting. If he participated in the fighting in the past, years ago, he is not a civilian. ... They are still considered soldiers

1. Do you believe this meets the legal requirements for protected persons? (Hint: it doesn't).
2. Do you believe this is a morally correct argument?
3. Do you apply this concept equally to both sides of the conflict?
4. Do you believe terrorist attackers have evidence that those they are attacking were once soldiers?

Forum List

Back