Terror attack against Israelis in Bulgaria. Dozens hurt

BBC News - Struggle to identify Bulgaria bus suicide bomber

Struggle to identify Bulgaria bus suicide bomber

Officials are still struggling to identify a suicide bomber, 48 hours after he killed five Israelis and a local bus driver in Bulgaria.

CCTV footage released earlier from the attack at Burgas airport had shown a white person with long hair.

But a witness said on Friday the suspect was a dark-skinned man with short brown hair and an Arabic accent, and appeared to be wearing a wig.

Fingerprints and DNA samples from the bomber's body are being examined.

The FBI and the CIA are working with Bulgarian investigators on the case.

The FBI ans CIA don't even know if the bloke was white or darker skinned but posters here know for sure he was an Iranian agent.

Hate drives you to lies in order to push your uncontrollable hate to others.
Take a deep breath, count to ten and try to relax.

Officials are still struggling to identify a suicide bomber, 48 hours after he killed five Israelis and a local bus driver in Bulgaria.

CCTV footage released earlier from the attack at Burgas airport had shown a white person with long hair.

But a witness said on Friday the suspect was a dark-skinned man with short brown hair and an Arabic accent, and appeared to be wearing a wig.

The FBI ans CIA don't even know if the bloke was white or darker skinned but posters here know for sure he was an Iranian agent.

Mossad has shared info with the state dept and CIA and that's why they came out with such a strong statement in support of Israel. I'll take Mossad's word over some ignorant joker on an irrelevant USMB news board. Okidoki.

Mossad has shared info with the state dept and CIA and that's why they came out with such a strong statement in support of Israel. I'll take Mossad's word over some ignorant joker on an irrelevant USMB news board. Okidoki.
Didn't A-jad make some veiled references to the bus bomb?
Mossad and CIA have their act together.
Bibi made some promises too.

Just a moment.
Israeli is complaining of attacks. Why is that.

List of Israeli assassinations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Israeli government has murdered a good few people, including foreign nationals in many countries.
Why are these murderers terrorists while their murderers are heroes?

Not that I like any of it but it's rather one sided to claim terrorism is bad whilst engaging in terrorism.

Just a moment.

The Israeli government has murdered a good few people, including foreign nationals in many countries.

Not that I like any of it but it's rather one sided to claim terrorism is bad whilst engaging in terrorism.
What's the big problem? Those assassinations by Israel of known killers, terrorists and merchants of death were justified. I didn't read in that list the names of any innocent women and children who were targeted. Unlike your friendly neighborhood Freedom Fighters.

Just a moment.

What's the big problem? Those assassinations by Israel of known killers, terrorists and merchants of death were justified. I didn't read in that list the names of any innocent women and children who were targeted. Unlike your friendly neighborhood Freedom Fighters.

Ah, sorry, I'm clearly wrong as Israel never engages in illegal acts that kill children.

Hang on - what about those phosphorus shells on that school in Gaza.
Rounds, illegal for use as anything other than markers, were used against a UN school in Gaza.

Perhaps you can justify that but you should see what that evil government did before you do.

The rounds being fired into a civilian population.
DataFiles%5CCache%5CTempImgs%5C2011%5C1%5Cimages_News_2011_04_18_gaza-phosphorus_300_0.jpg

Landing in a school playground

unrwa_school_sequence-081.jpg

tumblr_lxypsb00Iq1qkc59eo1_500.jpg

A few of the dead children, burnt to death by the bastards in the IDF.

young_children_killed_by_us_israel.jpe

or had his head blasted of by the same

headline9637e7.jpg

I strongly condemn the bus bombing but the Israeli government is in no position to moan about it was it does far worse.

Perhaps you'd like to think again and tell me your thoughts regarding burning children to death.

Just a moment.

Nincompoop, you compare taking out terrorist Islamist animals to blowing up a bus load of civilians? And you proclaim to be for peace and not a hater, while you make such a morally and ethically bankrupt statements? Idiot.

Just a moment.

Ah, sorry, I'm clearly wrong as Israel never engages in illegal acts that kill children.

Rounds, illegal for use as anything other than markers, were used against a UN school in Gaza.

Perhaps you can justify that but you should see what that evil government did before you do.

DataFiles%5CCache%5CTempImgs%5C2011%5C1%5Cimages_News_2011_04_18_gaza-phosphorus_300_0.jpg

headline9637e7.jpg

I strongly condemn the bus bombing but the Israeli government is in no position to moan about it was it does far worse.

Perhaps you'd like to think again and tell me your thoughts regarding burning children to death.
Those are war casualties, and probably not real photos. It's good that your real IslamoNazi worshipping side finally came out. Now it's time to eat shit.

Check out the shithole website Fred gets his pictures from:

INFORMATION CLEARING HOUSE. NEWS, COMMENTARY & INSIGHT

Last edited:
Just a moment.

Nincompoop, you compare taking out terrorist Islamist animals to blowing up a bus load of civilians? And you proclaim to be for peace and not a hater, while you make such a morally and ethically bankrupt statements? Idiot.

Read my above, taking note of the pictures, and try again.
Are the children above terrorists and is the IDF brave for killing them?

Just a moment.

headline9637e7.jpg

The pictures in themselves don't prove anything. I'm not being callous but I would have to know the backgrounds and circumstances of the photos before I could comment. Try again with undisputed facts.

Just a moment.

Read my above, taking note of the pictures, and try again.
Are the children above terrorists and is the IDF brave for killing them?
Then in that case every country that has caused civilian casualties during war would be considered terrorist. This, while Muslim Palestinian animals intentionally target children all the time. You are a phony Jew hating Islamist worshipping asshole.

headline9637e7.jpg

The pictures in themselves don't prove anything. I'm not being callous but I would have to know the backgrounds and circumstances of the photos before I could comment. Try again with undisputed facts.
Of course they don't. The animals use mosques, hospitals, schools, ambulances, residential buildings as missile launching sites, then cry foul when the site gets whacked. US and NATO forces in Iraq and Afganistan can attest to this. It's a cultural thing...ANYTHING GOES.

headline9637e7.jpg

Those are war casualties, and probably not real photos. It's good that your real IslamoNazi worshipping side finally came out. Now it's time to eat shit.

That's OK then.
Pass that to the UN because they found the Israeli government to be guilty of war crimes.
I'm sure you know better. :)

http://www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/hrcouncil/docs/12session/A-HRC-12-48.pdf

39. The Mission also finds that, on the same day, the Israeli armed forces directly and
intentionally attacked al-Quds hospital in Gaza City and the adjacent ambulance depot with
white phosphorous shells. The attack caused fires which took a whole day to extinguish and
caused panic among the sick and wounded who had to be evacuated. The Mission finds that no
warning was given at any point of an imminent strike. On the basis of its investigation, the
Mission rejects the allegation that fire was directed at the Israeli armed forces from within the
hospital.
40. The Mission also examined the intense artillery attacks, again including white phosphorous
munitions, on al-Wafa hospital in eastern Gaza City, a facility for patients receiving long-term
care and suffering from particularly serious injuries. On the basis of the information gathered,
the Mission found a violation of the prohibition of attacks on civilian hospitals in both cases. The
Mission also highlights that the warnings given by leaflets and pre-recorded phone messages in
the case of al-Wafa hospital demonstrate the complete ineffectiveness of certain kinds of routine
and generic warnings.

and to the school

41. The Mission examined the mortar shelling of al-Fakhura junction in Jabaliyah next to a
UNRWA school, which, at the time, was sheltering more than 1,300 people (chap. X). The
Israeli armed forces launched at least four mortar shells. One landed in the courtyard of a family
home, killing 11 people assembled there. Three other shells landed on al-Fakhura Street, killing
at least a further 24 people and injuring as many as 40. The Mission examined in detail
statements by Israeli Government representatives alleging that the attack was launched in
response to a mortar attack from an armed Palestinian group. While the Mission does not
exclude that this may have been the case, it considers the credibility of Israel’s position damaged
by the series of inconsistencies, contradictions and factual inaccuracies in the statements
justifying the attack.

war crimes

42. In drawing its legal conclusions on the attack on al-Fakhura junction, the Mission
recognizes that, for all armies, decisions on proportionality, weighing the military advantage to
be gained against the risk of killing civilians, will present very genuine dilemmas in certain
cases. The Mission does not consider this to be such a case. The firing of at least four mortar
shells to attempt to kill a small number of specified individuals in a setting where large numbers
of civilians were going about their daily business and 1,368 people were sheltering nearby
cannot meet the test of what a reasonable commander would have determined to be an acceptable
loss of civilian life for the military advantage sought. The Mission thus considers the attack to
have been indiscriminate, in violation of international law, and to have violated the right to life

of the Palestinian civilians killed in these incidents.

The UN accepts the fact of Israeli government/IDF war crimes.
Why don't you?

headline9637e7.jpg

Of course they don't. The animals use mosques, hospitals, schools, ambulances, residential buildings as missile launching sites, then cry foul when the site gets whacked. US and NATO forces in Iraq and Afganistan can attest to this. It's a cultural thing...ANYTHING GOES.

You should have waited for my next post before you made yourself look so stupid.

Have a free hint.
I research the whole thing before I start to post on a thread.
I research your posting history as well so I know the stuff you're going to post before you do.
I wait until you make the obvious statement then show the truth.

Do you feel stupid or what?

Perhaps you could post evidence. :)
Don't need to.

You sure do.
In a debate, to win your argument, you have to provide evidence to back up your claims..

"my really clever mate says it's true so I don't want to look any further" falls short of being reasonable evidence.

I'm taking a wild shot here but I suspect you have shit all evidence but really want to blame Iran because you've been told to do so and you haven't got the brains to think for yourself.
That or yo're so full of hate, you don't want to see.

Hate and stupidity are the domains of the foolish.
Educate yourself, look at what's behind any and every story that interests you.

You'll become a better person. :)
Are you by any chance from Ho Chi Minh City?

Then in that case every country that has caused civilian casualties during war would be considered terrorist. This, while Muslim Palestinian animals intentionally target children all the time. You are a phony Jew hating Islamist worshipping asshole.

This sort of post is absolutely my favourite.

First - It uses insults rather than actual evidence of anything.
That shows the poster has no valid points to make regarding the debate.
No valid points demonstrates his position to be in error.

Second - facts totally wrong.
It is true the terrorist in the bus bombing was an unspeakable animal but, given the Israeli government engage in exactly the same, it follows the insult applies to them just as much.

Last - "You are a phony Jew hating Islamist worshipping asshole"

Perhaps you could quote a post from my good self where I express hate to Jews in general or Israelis.
I've denounced the Israeli government and IDF a lot but, as any poster can see by a simple search of my posts, I've also denounced bigotry against Israelis or Jews for the actions of the Israeli government/IDF.
My only point of worship is AllAh, I believe you may call the Almighty "God" or "YHWH" but you hate me because I use the wrong name for the same entity.

Hate is such a bad emotion. It takes the humanity from you.
Think of fluffy bunnies, flowers in a meadow, anything but hate.

You'll become a nicer person. :)

Are you by any chance from Ho Chi Minh City?

Never been but I would love to visit for a few months.
Imagine the fun I could have with my camera, engaging in my street photography hobby.

headline9637e7.jpg

That's OK then.
Pass that to the UN because they found the Israeli government to be guilty of war crimes.
I'm sure you know better. :)

http://www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/hrcouncil/docs/12session/A-HRC-12-48.pdf

and to the school

41. The Mission examined the mortar shelling of al-Fakhura junction in Jabaliyah next to a
UNRWA school, which, at the time, was sheltering more than 1,300 people (chap. X). The
Israeli armed forces launched at least four mortar shells. One landed in the courtyard of a family
home, killing 11 people assembled there. Three other shells landed on al-Fakhura Street, killing
at least a further 24 people and injuring as many as 40. The Mission examined in detail
statements by Israeli Government representatives alleging that the attack was launched in
response to a mortar attack from an armed Palestinian group. While the Mission does not
exclude that this may have been the case, it considers the credibility of Israel’s position damaged
by the series of inconsistencies, contradictions and factual inaccuracies in the statements
justifying the attack.

war crimes

42. In drawing its legal conclusions on the attack on al-Fakhura junction, the Mission
recognizes that, for all armies, decisions on proportionality, weighing the military advantage to
be gained against the risk of killing civilians, will present very genuine dilemmas in certain
cases. The Mission does not consider this to be such a case. The firing of at least four mortar
shells to attempt to kill a small number of specified individuals in a setting where large numbers
of civilians were going about their daily business and 1,368 people were sheltering nearby
cannot meet the test of what a reasonable commander would have determined to be an acceptable
loss of civilian life for the military advantage sought. The Mission thus considers the attack to
have been indiscriminate, in violation of international law, and to have violated the right to life

of the Palestinian civilians killed in these incidents.

The UN accepts the fact of Israeli government/IDF war crimes.
Why don't you?
Hah? You making shit up again? Why do dirtbags think you're entitled to a response for every piece of garbage you post? Fact is, despite your masturbatory IslamoNazi wet dreams, Israel has yet to be found guilty of war crimes.

Get it.....oh sock of SAIGOON?! Ha ha ha! You are pathetic. You think nobody could spot your whining and deceptive "I'm on your side" bullcrap? How are things at stormfront? You know the sitpght where you "defend Jews and Israel?". Bwahahahahahahaha! Oh dear, this too much fun.

This sort of post is absolutely my favourite.

First - It uses insults rather than actual evidence of anything.
That shows the poster has no valid points to make regarding the debate.
No valid points demonstrates his position to be in error.

Second - facts totally wrong.
It is true the terrorist in the bus bombing was an unspeakable animal but, given the Israeli government engage in exactly the same, it follows the insult applies to them just as much.

Last - "You are a phony Jew hating Islamist worshipping asshole"
That's just his MO. And you're right, he doesn't have a valid argument, that's why he spends all his time namecalling. He talks like he's 10 years old.

Forum List

Back