Tennessee Man Wanted for Allegedly Raping 16-month-old Boy

Tennessee man wanted for allegedly raping 16-month-old boy

“The little boy was hurt pretty bad. To the point of permanent damage for the rest of his life.”

Whoever finds this piece of filth hopefully uses their tin snips on him before turning him in.

How the fuck did he get his hands on him?

Oh wait the left has been upset by women calling the cops on people.

Lawrenceburg mom arrested on child neglect charges
----------------------------------This article says it was his son.
Thanks for this information. A friend said he was also arrested in AL but I haven't checked it out yet.

ETA: OOPS! I see in the article where he was also arrested.

“The little boy was hurt pretty bad. To the point of permanent damage for the rest of his life.”

Whoever finds this piece of filth hopefully uses their tin snips on him before turning him in.

How the fuck did he get his hands on him?

Oh wait the left has been upset by women calling the cops on people.

----------------------------------This article says it was his son.
Thanks for this information. A friend said he was also arrested in AL but I haven't checked it out yet.

ETA: OOPS! I see in the article where he was also arrested.

Let the draw and quartering begin

Typical behavior of a progressive
FFS!!! This is the work of an EVIL man but you have to bring your hate into every damn post no matter the subject. And since you believe that, please cite valid examples of any progressives doing such a heinous act to a child. There are plenty of examples of so called conservatives raping children and I'll be glad to cite them for you if necessary starting with priests who are nowhere near progressive.

FFS!!! This is the work of an EVIL man but you have to bring your hate into every damn post no matter the subject. And since you believe that, please cite valid examples of any progressives doing such a heinous act to a child. There are plenty of examples of so called conservatives raping children and I'll be glad to cite them for you if necessary starting with priests who are nowhere near progressive.

I agree with you political affiliation has little to do with it but I'm here to tell you priests can indeed be progressives. Cripes the Popiness is showing signs of the disorder

I agree with you political affiliation has little to do with it but I'm here to tell you priests can indeed be progressives. Cripes the Popiness is showing signs of the disorder
You might be right about the pope but I don't think a progressive Bishop or Cardinal would have allowed the molestation to continue or transferred the priests from parish to parish. Many of those were following the orders from the higher ups too so who knows which way they leaned.
Anyhow, I only used that example because it was the first one that popped into my head. He always, always, always says the exact same thing no matter the actual subject of the thread. I'm starting to think his avi is a selfie. Always angry!

You might be right about the pope but I don't think a progressive Bishop or Cardinal would have allowed the molestation to continue or transferred the priests from parish to parish. Many of those were following the orders from the higher ups too so who knows which way they leaned.
Anyhow, I only used that example because it was the first one that popped into my head. He always, always, always says the exact same thing no matter the actual subject of the thread. I'm starting to think his avi is a selfie. Always angry!

I look at it this way...rape a child and you need to die. I don't care who or what you are

I look at it this way...rape a child and you need to die. I don't care who or what you are
Agree, but he won't last long in prison I'm sure. The inmates will get to him and the guards will look the other way. There's a code of conduct even in prison it seems and certain crimes are an automatic death sentence even if one isn't handed down by the court.

I know someone who served hard time in Angola and I just sent him a text asking what will happen to this person. If anyone would know, he will.

Catholics are not conservative, They are most definitely progressives especially priests...

They'll probably find him with a bullet in the head some place. Or at the end of a rope.

Catholics are not conservative, They are most definitely progressives especially priests...
Wrong asshole! I was raised in the Catholic church. I don't try to tell you about living the life as a Sioux on the reservation, so don't try to tell me about the Catholic church that I was born and raised in. Although, to see some of the things you say the people on the reservations are okay with and contrary to what is documented, I have to wonder if you're really who you say you are. And, you're always so angry and aggressive. You don't seem to find joy in anything or anyone that you can't attack and ridicule. That is a horrible way to live, in my opinion.

Wrong asshole! I was raised in the Catholic church. I don't try to tell you about living the life as a Sioux on the reservation, so don't try to tell me about the Catholic church that I was born and raised in. Although, to see some of the things you say the people on the reservations are okay with and contrary to what is documented, I have to wonder if you're really who you say you are. And, you're always so angry and aggressive. You don't seem to find joy in anything or anyone that you can't attack and ridicule. That is a horrible way to live, in my opinion.

I'm Catholic and conservative and so its nearly every member of my family

Lol
Getting along is overrated
You’re going to think what you want to think...

I know someone who served hard time in Angola and I just sent him a text asking what will happen to this person. If anyone would know, he will.

And I bet he replied "he will be put in solitary" because the prison is responsible for his well being and if anything happens to him his family can sue the shit out of the jail.

In this guys defense, I swallow my pride on this, it says allegedly. He gets due process too, if he chooses it.

Just kill him. Fuck the tin snips. People like that deserve instant death if found guilty.

No, instant death is too good for him.

Dig a 12 foot deep pit in the town square, drop this guy in it. People can come by and throw whatever they want at him.

Forum List

Back