Ten US Sailors released in Iran!

The navy is lying. Plain and simple.

Bernie Sanders for president.
They never crossed over the line I guarantee it but the WH doesn't want any conflict with Iran. Now we look pathetically weak,
You guarantee it? Lol, show the link.
YOUR CAPTIAN
Right. I told Thunderkiss to give me the link that proves they did not go into Iranian waters. He cannot provide a link because we were in Iranian waters. I agree, Dani.
Prove that they did other than what Iran and the WH has said.

I know exactly who he is and the history of the region. When Shah Massoud's assassination gave rise to the take over of Al Queda and the Taliban. It was the beginning of the end for Afghanistan. That's Shah Massoud in the brown jacket on the right, dumbass:

that-time-ronald-reagan-hosted-those-freedom-fighters-at-the-oval-office.jpg

massoud2.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

massoud909.jpg

That is not the same person.

Shah Masood isn't in that photo.

Look at the shape of the face and nose.

The person you say is shah masood has a round face and a nose that doesn't have a hump in it.

shah masood has an oval face with a very big nose that has a hump in it.

I did a search on reagan meets with shah masood but nothing came up.

I then went to his wikipedia page to see if I could find anything there. There is no mention of him meeting with reagan or even America funding his fighters.

I then did a search for a biography on him I found several. None have even one word of him meeting with reagan or being funded by America.

Then I did a search on names of mujahideen who met with reagan. Here's the list of 6 who met with reagan in the white house that day. Notice shah masood's name isn't on that list.

The President met in the Oval Office with a group of six Afghans who were visiting the United States under the sponsorship of various private groups. They are meeting with private groups and with Members of Congress during their visit. The Afghans told the President of the Soviet atrocities in Afghanistan, especially the massacre of 105 Afghan villagers in Lowgar Province in September. The group consisted of Mir Ne' Matollah Syyed Mortaza, Habib-Ur-Rehman Hashemi, and Gol-Mohammad, who are villagers from Lowgar Province, Omar Babrakzai, a former judge, Mohammad Suafoor Yousofzai, a resistance leader, and Farida Ahmadi, who was a medical student in Kabul.

Who is the woman sitting with Reagan and the Mujahideen in this picture? - Quora

I don't know how you can say that and expect anyone with working brain cells to believe you.

Oh by the way, I'm a professional photographer. I know how to analyze a photo to determine it's authenticity or integrity. I've been doing that since the 1970s.

If you have to lie, how valid is your point and why should anyone believe one word from you?

That is Shah Massoud, I already put that one to rest, dufus. Check my post with "the Reagan Doctrine".

No just saying it isn't proof.

I just showed you a lot of proof that it's not masood yet you still lie.

I even gave you the list of the names of the people in that photo and you still lie.

Wow now that's what I call pathetic.
Yeah well they aren't members of the "Islamic resistance", Taliban or Al Queda as you leftist whackjobs lie and misrepresent often, in order to tarnish Reagan's legacy.

Now that's what I call pathetic.

I didn't research the names on that list. So I don't know what groups they were a part of.

However that's not what I was replying to.

I was replying to your lies. You were presented with several posts proving you were lying and you kept lying.

I prove you're lying and at first you keep lying. Now you try to change the subject because you can't admit you were lying.

I didn't think you could get more pathetic but you did.

I normally scroll right past your posts but I saw a reply to you in a post from someone I do read. I did a few minutes of research and easily proved you as a liar.

I don't read posts from people who are pathological liars like you.

A pathological liar and an ideological blind... His ideologies blinded his eyes so much, he can't see beyond his nose.

He sees an Afghan male with a beard in that picture. And Shah Masood is an Afghan male with a beard.
How different can they be really.....

I think thats exactly what Carter and Reagan had in mind too, when they decided to fund the resistance in Afghanistan: Funding Shah Masood or Jalaluddin Haqqani, what difference does it make, they are all bunch of bearded Afghans at the end of the day...........

Q+A: Haqqani: From White House guest to staunch U.S. enemy

Of course you have lost, little buddy. You gave your opinion, then you posted opinions of others. No where have you posted clear and credible evidence. By your own post above, you lose, noobie. You have not proved anything.

The facts are: the Iranians acted legally and responsibly, they treated our personnel well, and they returned them and their boats quickly. Those facts are incontrovertible.

You have been on the Board little over a year: you are a noob, a nothing, when it comes to personal cred.

Sux, I know, but there it is.
itsok.gif
Iranians acted legally and responsibly and treated our personnel well? Ha ha ha ha! Not even the Obama liars are saying that one, you whacko.
Yes, the admin is saying that: treated well and returned quickly.

You are a Muslim pretending to be Jew: your shtick is to go over board.

Jroc may be a Muslim plant also.

Low on meds again? The soldiers are being debriefed. And the administration is upset at why the Iranians violated the Geneva convention.
Yes, debriefing is standard in this situation, and the rest is your opinion. Yeah, you are a secret Muslim.
Yup I'm a secret Muslim. Ya got me. I bend over and bang my head on the rug five times a day while pointing my ass towards Mecca. Caught me red handed. I hope you're happy, detective Colombo!

I know exactly who he is and the history of the region. When Shah Massoud's assassination gave rise to the take over of Al Queda and the Taliban. It was the beginning of the end for Afghanistan. That's Shah Massoud in the brown jacket on the right, dumbass:

massoud2.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

massoud909.jpg

The person you say is shah masood has a round face and a nose that doesn't have a hump in it.

I then went to his wikipedia page to see if I could find anything there. There is no mention of him meeting with reagan or even America funding his fighters.

I then did a search for a biography on him I found several. None have even one word of him meeting with reagan or being funded by America.

Then I did a search on names of mujahideen who met with reagan. Here's the list of 6 who met with reagan in the white house that day. Notice shah masood's name isn't on that list.

The President met in the Oval Office with a group of six Afghans who were visiting the United States under the sponsorship of various private groups. They are meeting with private groups and with Members of Congress during their visit. The Afghans told the President of the Soviet atrocities in Afghanistan, especially the massacre of 105 Afghan villagers in Lowgar Province in September. The group consisted of Mir Ne' Matollah Syyed Mortaza, Habib-Ur-Rehman Hashemi, and Gol-Mohammad, who are villagers from Lowgar Province, Omar Babrakzai, a former judge, Mohammad Suafoor Yousofzai, a resistance leader, and Farida Ahmadi, who was a medical student in Kabul.

Who is the woman sitting with Reagan and the Mujahideen in this picture? - Quora

I don't know how you can say that and expect anyone with working brain cells to believe you.

Oh by the way, I'm a professional photographer. I know how to analyze a photo to determine it's authenticity or integrity. I've been doing that since the 1970s.

If you have to lie, how valid is your point and why should anyone believe one word from you?

That is Shah Massoud, I already put that one to rest, dufus. Check my post with "the Reagan Doctrine".

I even gave you the list of the names of the people in that photo and you still lie.

Yeah well they aren't members of the "Islamic resistance", Taliban or Al Queda as you leftist whackjobs lie and misrepresent often, in order to tarnish Reagan's legacy.

I didn't research the names on that list. So I don't know what groups they were a part of.

I was replying to your lies. You were presented with several posts proving you were lying and you kept lying.

I prove you're lying and at first you keep lying. Now you try to change the subject because you can't admit you were lying.

I normally scroll right past your posts but I saw a reply to you in a post from someone I do read. I did a few minutes of research and easily proved you as a liar.

Pathological liars would be the people who posted that picture and represented it as "Reagan meeting with the Taliban" while those very same people were actually fighting the Taliban and Al Queda.

A pathological liar and an ideological blind... His ideologies blinded his eyes so much, he can't see beyond his nose.

He sees an Afghan male with a beard in that picture. And Shah Masood is an Afghan male with a beard.

I think thats exactly what Carter and Reagan had in mind too, when they decided to fund the resistance in Afghanistan: Funding Shah Masood or Jalaluddin Haqqani, what difference does it make, they are all bunch of bearded Afghans at the end of the day...........

Hah? What are you blabbering now? I already posted where that picture is from. They aren't "Haqqani" you moron. They are Mujahedeen like Shah Massoud, the same people that were fighting with Islamists and Taliban. Didn't anybody teach you guys, when in hole stop digging.

Reagan Doctrine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

President Reagan's Covert Action program has been given credit for assisting in ending the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan.

President Reagan meeting with Afghan Mujahideen leaders in the Oval Office in 1983

Following the rise of the Taliban in 1996, Massoud, who rejected the Taliban's fundamentalist interpretation of Islam,[6] returned to armed opposition until he eventually fled to Kulob, Tajikistan, destroying theSalang Tunnel on his way north. He was assassinated, probably at the instigation of al-Qaeda, in a suicide bombing on September 9, 2001, just two days before the September 11 attacks in the United States which led to the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation invading Afghanistan, allying with Massoud's forces.

From the start of the war, Massoud's mujahideen attacked the occupying Soviet forces, ambushing Soviet and Afghan communist convoys travelling through the Salang Pass, and causing fuel shortages in Kabul.[24] The Soviets mounted a series of offensives against the Panjshir. Between 1980 and 1985, these offensives were conducted twice a year. Despite engaging more men and hardware on each occasion, the Soviets were unable to defeat Massoud's forces. In 1982, the Soviets began deploying major combat units in the Panjshir, numbering up to 30,000 men. Massoud pulled his troops back into subsidiary valleys, where they occupied fortified positions. When the Soviet columns advanced onto these positions, they fell into ambushes. When the Soviets withdrew, Afghan army garrisons took over their positions. Massoud and his mujahideen forces attacked and recaptured them one by one.

Roudy has been unmasked about the photo, and he said exactly the things a secret Muslim plant would say.

Hah? What are you blabbering now? I already posted where that picture is from. They aren't "Haqqani" you moron. They are Mujahedeen like Shah Massoud, the same people that were fighting with Islamists and Taliban. Didn't anybody teach you guys, when in hole stop digging.

President Reagan's Covert Action program has been given credit for assisting in ending the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan.

President Reagan meeting with Afghan Mujahideen leaders in the Oval Office in 1983

Following the rise of the Taliban in 1996, Massoud, who rejected the Taliban's fundamentalist interpretation of Islam,[6] returned to armed opposition until he eventually fled to Kulob, Tajikistan, destroying theSalang Tunnel on his way north. He was assassinated, probably at the instigation of al-Qaeda, in a suicide bombing on September 9, 2001, just two days before the September 11 attacks in the United States which led to the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation invading Afghanistan, allying with Massoud's forces.

From the start of the war, Massoud's mujahideen attacked the occupying Soviet forces, ambushing Soviet and Afghan communist convoys travelling through the Salang Pass, and causing fuel shortages in Kabul.[24] The Soviets mounted a series of offensives against the Panjshir. Between 1980 and 1985, these offensives were conducted twice a year. Despite engaging more men and hardware on each occasion, the Soviets were unable to defeat Massoud's forces. In 1982, the Soviets began deploying major combat units in the Panjshir, numbering up to 30,000 men. Massoud pulled his troops back into subsidiary valleys, where they occupied fortified positions. When the Soviet columns advanced onto these positions, they fell into ambushes. When the Soviets withdrew, Afghan army garrisons took over their positions. Massoud and his mujahideen forces attacked and recaptured them one by one.

Is that SHAH MASOOD in the photo OR NOT????

Answer this question and all your sufferings will come to an end....

Was that "The Taliban" or not? You first.

There was no Taliban back then moron. These are the founders of Taliban, thanks to the US foreign policies....

"That's Shah Massoud in the brown jacket on the right, dumbass:"

These are your own words, now time to eat them.... or optionally, you can shove it up your arse...

They never crossed over the line I guarantee it but the WH doesn't want any conflict with Iran. Now we look pathetically weak,
YOUR CAPTIAN
Right. I told Thunderkiss to give me the link that proves they did not go into Iranian waters. He cannot provide a link because we were in Iranian waters. I agree, Dani.

Prove me wrong dumass.

Bernie Sanders for president

YOUR CAPTIAN
Video shows U.S. sailor apologizing for Iran incident - CNNPolitics.com
Now, prove to me they weren't in Iranian waters.

YOUR CAPTIAN
No one can.

There was no Taliban back then moron. These are the founders of Taliban, thanks to the US foreign policies....

"That's Shah Massoud in the brown jacket on the right, dumbass:"

These are your own words, now time to eat them.... or optionally, you can shove it up your arse...
Exactly, so why did your friends make the claim that these guys were the Taliban? They are Mujahedeen who were fighting the Islamists and were able to repel the Soviets from Afghanistan with the help of the Reagan administration. Shah Massoud was the Mujaheddin leader, regardless of whether he was in this picture or not.

Of course you have lost, little buddy. You gave your opinion, then you posted opinions of others. No where have you posted clear and credible evidence. By your own post above, you lose, noobie. You have not proved anything.

The facts are: the Iranians acted legally and responsibly, they treated our personnel well, and they returned them and their boats quickly. Those facts are incontrovertible.

You have been on the Board little over a year: you are a noob, a nothing, when it comes to personal cred.

Sux, I know, but there it is.
itsok.gif
Iranians acted legally and responsibly and treated our personnel well? Ha ha ha ha! Not even the Obama liars are saying that one, you whacko.
Yes, the admin is saying that: treated well and returned quickly.

You are a Muslim pretending to be Jew: your shtick is to go over board.

Jroc may be a Muslim plant also.

Low on meds again? The soldiers are being debriefed. And the administration is upset at why the Iranians violated the Geneva convention.
Yes, debriefing is standard in this situation, and the rest is your opinion. Yeah, you are a secret Muslim.
Yup I'm a secret Muslim. Ya got me. I bend over and bang my head on the rug five times a day while pointing my ass towards Mecca. Caught me red handed. I hope you're happy, detective Colombo!

im moslem,.but i dont pray too
all catholic dont go to church every sunday too
+
iranian are good lier.
they lying to west country for visa .im gay.im atheist.im christian.regime tortured me.
just for visa.
maybe you lied for visa :badgrin:

YOUR CAPTIAN
Do you understand how the Military works?
YOUR CAPTIAN
Do you understand how the Military works ? The Brass says jump, guess what happens afterwards. No this is all weak foreign policy by the WH.

Forum List

Back