Teens Laugh At Family Members Of Slain Officer

Btw, I was going to change the title to say black teens laugh at family members of slain officer,.. but my guess that probably would have been moved downstairs and I would have been labeled as racist.

Their life sentences will likely wipe the smile off their faces after a few days of being behind bars and on.
Here is the probable truth, it won't, at least not initially. It won't hit them until they age. 5, 10 Years roll by and they realize their errors (if they become humane over time). Behind 90% of every serious crime is a broken home. This isn't my quote, it was one I read from a hardened experienced Canadian cop who wrote a book. These kids are conditioned to be uncaring, illogical, unloved,.unmoved. Our species lacks the wisdom and emotional maturity for the most part. Some won't change. We have to save those who are willing to.

Here is the probable truth, it won't, at least not initially. It won't hit them until they age. 5, 10 Years roll by and they realize their errors (if they become humane over time). Behind 90% of every serious crime is a broken home. This isn't my quote, it was.one I read from a hardened experienced Canadian cop who wrote a book. These kids are conditioned to be uncaring, illogical, unloved,.unmoved. Our species lacks the wisdom and emotional maturity for the most part.

They're demons that's why.

Combined effects of video games, rap and hip hop idiocy, worship of money over everything else, and yes no parents or raised by dopers and gangbangers. Wall Street morality.

Who the hell laughs in a court room where you might get decades in jail

And you want more brown skin poop people in america

Forum List

Back