Teen Parkland Survivor and anti-gun activist Cameron Kasky comes out as gay in lengthy social media statement: "I'm queer!"

That's because many of them are secretly gay or they're pedophiles.

GOP'ers also have a fixation on women's uteruses... particularly in demanding parental consent if a girl under 18 wants an abortion... probably because Daddy who loves the GOP has been molesting his daughter and got her pregnant.

They may also have post-traumatic-stress syndrome from learning what daddy and mommy did. Or they may be in a cult that stresses the sacredness of their bodily fluids, and fantasy loves company.

I find it interesting that they lecture all of us about "morality," yet so many get caught with their pants down, and, when you mention the "traditional morality" of no sex before marriage and then no sex with anyone but one's spouse, they will run ten miles backwards to get away from the subject, while praying loudly with their fingers stuck in their ears.

They may also have post-traumatic-stress syndrome from learning what daddy and mommy did. Or they may be in a cult that stresses the sacredness of their bodily fluids, and fantasy loves company.

I find it interesting that they lecture all of us about "morality," yet so many get caught with their pants down, and, when you mention the "traditional morality" of no sex before marriage and then no sex with anyone but one's spouse, they will run ten miles backwards to get away from the subject, while praying loudly with their fingers stuck in their ears.
Yeah like the Duggars for example... the son was molesting his sisters... while the whole family talks about GEEZUS, GEEZUS and more GEEZUS...

Yeah like the Duggars for example... the son was molesting his sisters... while the whole family talks about GEEZUS, GEEZUS and more GEEZUS...

Yet Jesus said basically nothing about sex. While I am interested in spiritual subjects, I'm becoming more and more convinced that most religion is just made up according to the likes of some individuals with power in society. Maybe we should start our own religions and tell everyone that what we say comes directly from the Supreme Being. This works and it has been done many times before. We can design some nifty outfits to wear, too.

Yet Jesus said basically nothing about sex. While I am interested in spiritual subjects, I'm becoming more and more convinced that most religion is just made up according to the likes of some individuals with power in society. Maybe we should start our own religions and tell everyone that what we say comes directly from the Supreme Being. This works and it has been done many times before. We can design some nifty outfits to wear, too.
Yeah I've always felt that way about religion. I think if there is God... he/she/it/whatever is far more accepting than humans are.

BTW, I was brought up methodist but my family got turned off by religion when our minister became Evangelical... and claimed he could heal people, speak in tongues etc.

This occurred around the time of Jim Jones and the People's Temple... and my family quickly came to see how religion is nothing but a cult.

So as far as I am concerned....

Religious people drank the Kool-aid way back then and they are still drinking the Kool-aid now! :badgrin:

Oh and btw... enjoy George Carlin's thoughts on religion.

(He speaks the truth!)

Forum List

Back