Ted Cruz To Deliver Keynote Address At CPAC

How do Republicans expect Ted "McCarthy" Cruz to help them? They just keep doubling down on the same old stupid shit.

Racist

Yeah! That's the "star" the GOP needs to hitch it's train to. :lol:

Racist

Reminds me of how the conservative coalition in the floundering Weimar Republic united around a guy with a funny little mustache

Racist

I was just thinking the same thing (about doubling down).

It looks like the predicted internal civil war for the future of the GOP message is officially underway.

Racist

Yes, but has he ever run a business?

lol

Racist

And Barack Obama was the President of the Harvard Law Review as well as being elected twice .. twice to the office of the US Presidency

:eusa_shhh:

Yep, your dear leader is good at getting a job,..............doing the job, not so much. Ted Cruz on the other hand is a doer, not a snake oil salesman.

So far, as a Senator, all Cruz has exhibited is that he's a rhetorical bomb-thrower and rabble rouser. Alas, the conservative rabble do so love being roused.

aww, and you guys loved it when Obama did it, I think you called it, getting a backbone or a boner, one of those

so you all can stop blowing smoke up our asses about how conservative love rabble roused or whatever the hell you said

Unless you live In Cruz's district he takes no skin off any of your asses

Last edited:
And Barack Obama was the President of the Harvard Law Review as well as being elected twice .. twice to the office of the US Presidency

Yep, your dear leader is good at getting a job,..............doing the job, not so much. Ted Cruz on the other hand is a doer, not a snake oil salesman.

So far, as a Senator, all Cruz has exhibited is that he's a rhetorical bomb-thrower and rabble rouser. Alas, the conservative rabble do so love being roused.

Personally, I like having a senator who is willing to stir the pot in DC and call it like he sees it. There are way too many timid people in Washington and I would include my other senator and congressman in them, and have told them so.

Let's see here he graduated from Harvard Law with honors...

He was president of a student newspaper. Color me blase.

Harvard Law Review isn't a student newspaper it is a legal treaties often cited as legal authority.

Obama is recognized as the worst editor in the history of the HLR? His year of editor is the least cited of any year. Obama is the only editor who became editor without ever having a published analysis. His year is the only year that does not contain an analysis written by the editor. He was not invited to another term. Like receiving the nobel peace prize obama's occupation of office at Harvard was achieved without his having done a single thing to earn it.

Personally, I like having a senator who is willing to stir the pot in DC and call it like he sees it. There are way too many timid people in Washington and I would include my other senator and congressman in them, and have told them so.

You do understand, don't you, that "stirring the pot" and "calling it like you see it" are usually two completely different things? Calling to like you see very often means some kind of introspective tough love while stirring the pot means just getting people riled up because you appeal to their baser instincts instead of their better angles.

Sounds like that woman from Massachusetts.

How do Republicans expect Ted "McCarthy" Cruz to help them? They just keep doubling down on the same old stupid shit.

Its like watching an action movie.

It isn't real but it allows for some escapism and gives the viewer a chance to talk tough and beat their chest, if only for a short time.

Short answer, YES

He was partner in one of the nations largest law firms, where he led the firm’s U.S. Supreme Court and national Appellate Litigation practice.

Ted Cruz for U.S. Senate - Bio

Let me repeat the question.

Has he ever run a business?

You don't think a law firm is a business? I am sure the IRS would be surprised to learn that.

McDonald's is a business too but working there isn't likely to qualify you to say you've run a business.

Forum List

Back