Ted Cruz suggests Texas could secede and "take NASA and the military" if Dems "destroy the country"

Sorry Ted, that ain't the way it works. If Texas secedes, we take NASA and the military. ALL of it including the Coast Guard. Next hurricane or freeze - No FEMA so you're on your own buddy. And you'll be out of a job after Texas has no more representation in Congress. Maybe you can organize a citizen army and capture Cancun? :)

Sen. Ted Cruz has called on his home state to secede from the U.S. if Democrats "fundamentally destroy the country," adding that Texas should "take" NASA, the military and the country's oil supply along with it.​
"If they pack the Supreme Court, if they make D.C. a state, if they federalize elections and massively expand voter fraud, there may come a point where it's hopeless," Cruz said during a speaking event at Texas A&M last month.​
"We're not there yet, and if there comes a point where it's hopeless, then I think we take NASA, we take the military, we take the oil," the Republican added.​

The US would survive just fine without Texas. Texas would be a 3rd world country on its own. Maybe Mexico would take them back?

Why in God's name would we try to stop you? You pussies would come begging to join the union again after you find out that you don't get to keep any of the military and Mexico invades. In fact, first hurricane or freeze over, you'd be on bended knee! :lol:
No..... you can have the mess you think you want....and live in it....

Sorry Ted, that ain't the way it works. If Texas secedes, we take NASA and the military. ALL of it including the Coast Guard. Next hurricane or freeze - No FEMA so you're on your own buddy. And you'll be out of a job after Texas has no more representation in Congress. Maybe you can organize a citizen army and capture Cancun? :)

Sen. Ted Cruz has called on his home state to secede from the U.S. if Democrats "fundamentally destroy the country," adding that Texas should "take" NASA, the military and the country's oil supply along with it.​
"If they pack the Supreme Court, if they make D.C. a state, if they federalize elections and massively expand voter fraud, there may come a point where it's hopeless," Cruz said during a speaking event at Texas A&M last month.​
"We're not there yet, and if there comes a point where it's hopeless, then I think we take NASA, we take the military, we take the oil," the Republican added.​

I'll help em pack.

Why in God's name would we try to stop you? You pussies would come begging to join the union again after you find out that you don't get to keep any of the military and Mexico invades. In fact, first hurricane or freeze over, you'd be on bended knee! :lol:
They are like the dog chasing the bus. They have no idea what they'll do with secession once they catch it. Being the huge military they enjoy doesn't belong to them, and any soldiers who chose to stay in Texas would need to find a new source of toys to play with.

They are like the dog chasing the bus. They have no idea what they'll do with secession once they catch it. Being the huge military they enjoy doesn't belong to them, and any soldiers who chose to stay in Texas would need to find a new source of toys to play with.

I'm sure the rest of the country can find the space to relocate the following :)

This is a list of military installations in Texas, in the United States.

I'm sure the rest of the country can find the space to relocate the following :)

This is a list of military installations in Texas, in the United States.

The soldiers would be ordered to pack up their stuff, and move north.

I'm sure the businesses around those military bases can do without them.

No, they moved for a few tax advantages. Wait until they see the import taxes we start charging.
A few tax advantages????how about because they didn't want their blue governments to put them out of business...."a few tax advantages"...what a joke....

Forum List

Back