Ted Cruz (R) to announce 2016 presidential bid on Monday

register as a republican to cause chaos in their primaries

Are you referring to something like Rush Limbaugh's famous "Operation Chaos" from 2008 that had howling Righties licking their chops?

Only works in states that don't do closed primaries - or - in the case of Pennsylvania, a state where you can change your party affiliation on or right before Primary day, and then switch back....

I can't wait for the spotlight to be turned on Creepy Ted

It is interesting that he is forgoing an "exploratory committee", but there is no law or even a tradition that says he has to. What he will need to do now is to organize quickly and my instinct tells me that at least one other staunch Conservative GOPer may announce relatively quickly after Cruz. In terms of strategema, this makes sense.

Prophetic, that posting of mine...

Rand Paul to kick off 2016 bid April 7 with ambitious five-state tour - Washington Times

The danger of being the first to announce means that by the time the primaries roll around, you are no longer new kid on the block.
yes, it means that they have to maintain their composure/not put their foot in their mouth for longer.

Yes, being the first requires discipline.
Which Ted Cruz has, he also has conservative principals and does not stray from them. That fact makes it easier for him, no pandering. Explain how conservative principals, liberty, smaller government and capitalism are good for everyone ..simple:thup:

And off creepy Hillary?
Hillary may not run I've been saying that for years now. So far it's panning out, though the problem is the dems really have none else

If she's smart she won't...she's ancient and I doubt she can hold up to the strain of the trainload of issues that will be thrown at her.

Are you even remotely aware that this thread is NOT about Hillary Clinton?

Pay attention. Learn to focus on the topic on hand and debate or at least give input like an adult.
You can't be serious.

And off creepy Hillary?

Hillary's a literal nutcase. She's been steeped in controversy and dishonest dealings for her entire public career (while accomplishing nothing of significant importance) and yet there are still people who slobber all over themselves at the very thought of her. Now THAT's creepy!

Since it obvioiusly was not clear enough before, for some mysterious reason, this thread is not about Hillary Clinton, it is about TED CRUZ. No trolling in the elections forum. Capisce?
Actually it's failed attempts to deflect.

Cruz is comprehensively wrong on all the issues:

He's wrong about the economy

He's wrong about taxes

He's wrong about foreign policy

He's wrong about job creation

He's wrong about privacy rights for women

He's wrong about civil rights for gay Americans

He's wrong about immigration

And he's wrong about Constitutional case law.

And off creepy Hillary?
Hillary may not run I've been saying that for years now. So far it's panning out, though the problem is the dems really have none else

If she's smart she won't...she's ancient and I doubt she can hold up to the strain of the trainload of issues that will be thrown at her.

Are you even remotely aware that this thread is NOT about Hillary Clinton?

Pay attention. Learn to focus on the topic on hand and debate or at least give input like an adult.
You can't be serious.

Yes, I am.

The danger of being the first to announce means that by the time the primaries roll around, you are no longer new kid on the block.

The longer Ted Cruz remains in the spotlight the better for the opposition

In this case, the opposition is fellow Republicans

Cruz will not win a single primary

The only Republicans that will actually draw delegates are Bush, Walker and Paul

Cruz will remain a distraction attacking Republicans with a legitimate chance of winning

Forum List

Back