Ted Cruz goes all out for the Evangelical vote...

You godless people on the left are some nasty ass people. Especially THE OP

this is the second thread he's posted on this just worded different

so what he's going after evangelical vote? what they don't have a right to Representation or they don't hold up to your judgement of all mankind?

your ONE!!!!!!!! candidate the old lady Hillary was out stumping for the (abortion) baby killing industry vote.

don't see ya FREAKING over that

maybe because there is o baby killing industry vote and you're insane? yeah, that's the ticket.

now go take your anti-psychotic meds and calm down.

There absolutely a baby killing industry, you folks just want to call it something else because it makes you feel better.

luckily no one cares what the radical religious right thinks.

I practice no religion but abortion is a baby killing industry.

Look it's legal so why do people like yourself need to resort to euphemisms to assuage your conscience?

Ironic coming from the poster using the inane term "baby killing industry" as a euphemism for abortions.

so what he's going after evangelical vote? what they don't have a right to Representation or they don't hold up to your judgement of all mankind?

your ONE!!!!!!!! candidate the old lady Hillary was out stumping for the (abortion) baby killing industry vote.

maybe because there is o baby killing industry vote and you're insane? yeah, that's the ticket.

There absolutely a baby killing industry, you folks just want to call it something else because it makes you feel better.

Look it's legal so why do people like yourself need to resort to euphemisms to assuage your conscience?

Ironic coming from the poster using the inane term "baby killing industry" as a euphemism for abortions.

My term is what it is, you aren't very bright are you?

because by using inflammatory, insane language, you loons are trying to make it not legal.

now stay out of other people's business.

kff_abortion_states.png

I am sure you would agree with that all late term abortions should be regulated, I mean....you do don't you?

They are, in all 50 states. If you fanatics would take the time to educate yourself on the subject instead of just taking the word of other uniformed fanatics, you might be able to see that there are already laws in place to make sure, and you wouldn't be parroting the same erroneous information over and over.

Late-term abortions are very rare. About one percent of all abortions performed in the United States occur after 21 weeks. There are different definitions of what constitutes a “late term abortion,” but most definitions refer to abortions at or after 24 weeks or in the third trimester.

Late-term abortions are severely restricted by law.

In 1973, the
U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the constitutional right to privacy
extends to the decision of a woman, in consultation with her physician,
to terminate a pregnancy.

The Court also determined, however, that this right is not absolute and it must be balanced against the state’s legitimate
interest in protecting both the health of the pregnant woman and the
developing human life. Therefore, according to Roe, the state’s interest in protecting potential life
becomes compelling at the point of fetal
viability (when the fetus has the capacity for sustained survival
outside the uterus). States are allowed to, and indeed have, severely restricted access to abortion in the third-trimester, except, as the Supreme Court has ruled, when
necessary to preserve the woman’s life or health.
In subsequent cases, the Court made clear that viability is a medical
determination, which varies with each pregnancy, and that it is the
responsibility of the attending physician to make that determination.

Late Abortions Facts Stories and Ways to Help

I am sure you would agree with that all late term abortions should be regulated, I mean....you do don't you?

They are, in all 50 states. If you fanatics would take the time to educate yourself on the subject instead of just taking the word of other uniformed fanatics, you might be able to see that there are already laws in place to make sure, and you wouldn't be parroting the same erroneous information over and over.

Late-term abortions are very rare. About one percent of all abortions performed in the United States occur after 21 weeks. There are different definitions of what constitutes a “late term abortion,” but most definitions refer to abortions at or after 24 weeks or in the third trimester.

In 1973, the

The Court also determined, however, that this right is not absolute and it must be balanced against the state’s legitimate
developing human life. Therefore, according to Roe, the state’s interest in protecting potential life
outside the uterus). States are allowed to, and indeed have, severely restricted access to abortion in the third-trimester, except, as the Supreme Court has ruled, when

(sigh) In your haste to prove how smart you are you cruised right by the obvious.

Perhaps you can learn from this.

What is "extreme" about pointing out the fact that some liberals are indeed becoming fascist in their opposition to the rights of religious people and churches? Some of my secular friends--these guys aren't religious one bit--are very bothered by recent liberal attacks on religious liberty. Even some gay rights activists, such as Andrew Sullivan and Tammy Bruce, are sounding the alarm that these attacks are going far beyond the pale and are fascist/authoritarian in nature.

YOU BIGOT HOMOPHONE BIBLE THUMPING GUN CLINGER, HATER OF THE POOR, WOMEN, CHILDREN AND NON-WHITES

YOU SHALL ACCEPT MY DESIRE TO HAVE A MAN STICK HIS DICK IN MY ASSHOLE AND THEN PULL IT OUT SO I CAN SUCK MY OWN SHIT OFF OF IT INSTEAD OF INSERTING MY PENIS INSIDE OF A LIFE GENERATING VAGINAL CANAL

IF YOU DO NOT AFFIRM YOUR APPRECIATION OF MY DESIRES I SHALL SUE YOU INTO OBLIVION AND SHALL NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ANYONE!

Doncha just hate it when The2ndAmendment posts his own fantasies?

:puke3:

Dude, got get laid already.

:gay:

In 1973, the

Thanks for posting facts but don't expect the anti-America folks to pay any attention. They want to trash the constitution and won't stop trying.

In 1973, the

(sigh) In your haste to prove how smart you are you cruised right by the obvious.

Perhaps you can learn from this.

Would you be more precise? I think you might have misunderstood the title and not bothering to read the article itself.

"Ways to Help" actually talks about how we can keep the right from diminishing women's rights. So, unless you can clarify what you meant by "you cruised right by the obvious" - I will assume you are deflecting because I called your bluff.

What can you do?

Obviously in this climate, constant political vigilance is needed against the erosion of women’s rights in law and in policy, and against the public narrative that shames women and providers, as well as against the actions of the extremist right that daily puts them at risk. This will be increasingly true in the coming months.

You hate gays.
No I don't, when have I stated I hate queers? Never really thought about them till they wanted everyone to know they were queers. So try again.

You openly support the pastors hate speech about gays, ergo you hate them.
My pastor teaches the opposite, but if disagreeing on someone's lifestyle is hate. Then so be it. Kinda like I became racist when Obama got elected. Just because I disagreed with him.

Now you are deflecting because you cannot defend supporting the vile demand that a baker write hate speech on a cake. That wasn't "disagreeing with a lifestyle". It was naked hatred. If you cannot be honest with yourself then that says volumes about you.
The queers did the same to a baker.

Apparently gays really like cake

In 1973, the

Thanks for posting facts but don't expect the anti-America folks to pay any attention. They want to trash the constitution and won't stop trying.

LOL, you don't like that, ay? People trashing the Constitution? When did that standard appear for you?

I
You hate gays.
No I don't, when have I stated I hate queers? Never really thought about them till they wanted everyone to know they were queers. So try again.

You openly support the pastors hate speech about gays, ergo you hate them.
My pastor teaches the opposite, but if disagreeing on someone's lifestyle is hate. Then so be it. Kinda like I became racist when Obama got elected. Just because I disagreed with him.

Now you are deflecting because you cannot defend supporting the vile demand that a baker write hate speech on a cake. That wasn't "disagreeing with a lifestyle". It was naked hatred. If you cannot be honest with yourself then that says volumes about you.
The queers did the same to a baker.

Calling them queers, and you don't think that exposes your hatred for them? That's the trouble with most of the racist rwnj's - they absolutely don't know when they are being racist, and keep insisting they are not.

In 1973, the

LOL, you don't like that, ay? People trashing the Constitution? When did that standard appear for you?

Prolly when all the rwnj's kept insisting that the lefties were trashing the Constitution, while they were the ones actually doing it.

In 1973, the

Prolly when all the rwnj's kept insisting that the lefties were trashing the Constitution, while they were the ones actually doing it.

You are both correct about the other

In 1973, the

because by using inflammatory, insane language, you loons are trying to make it not legal.

now stay out of other people's business.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not trying to make anything "illegal".

I think you people simply need to face the truth and decide from there.

A child dies with every "abortion".

A child dies with every "abortion".
Let me guess a drunkard like you is the voice of conscience and morality...do I have that right Moe Ronne...you are the exquisite conscience of the Nation...get effing real ...you are a Right winger...who does not give a crap about any children once they are born..

Oh gosh stop....that's so hurtful.

Your dad needs to spank you more. often kid.

drunks like you are into spanking little children...I am retired by the way LOL I just enjoy having you call me "a kid" Moe Ronne...

You suffer from arrested development most of us grow up and mature as we get older....you?

Take another hit man.....it's all you have.

Forum List

Back