"""Ted Cruz And His Values"""

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, let me start with saying Ted Cruz isn`t the Nominee, but you notice all of the Santan Followers attack a man with Conviction and Enthusiasm, and above all a man with Values!

This is something that is missing in this Country, especially the Satan Party, The Democrat Party!!! Ted Cruz is a True Conservative, and he will not shy away from his beliefs, simple, so live with it Santan Believers!!!

So, I as a Conservative, loved his speech, he endorsed Trump in his own way, and who, but Santan Believers, would degrade him for his Values!!!

Cruz tells Texas delegates: I won’t be a “servile puppy dog” to a man who attacked my wife and father

POSTED AT 11:21 AM ON JULY 21, 2016 BY ALLAHPUNDIT

Via the Free Beacon, four of the best minutes of his career. I knew Cruz wouldn’t endorse Trump explicitly last night but I expected he’d do it implicitly (“only one party can restore America” or something like that) so that he could argue as needed in 2020 that he both did and didn’t support the nominee. And in a way, he did do that: “Vote your conscience” is a long way from “Never Trump,” especially when you’re saying it to a roomful of screaming Trump supporters.

But under the circumstances, at this febrile political moment, “vote your conscience” may be more provocative than an outright denunciation of Trump would be. Michael Brendan Dougherty superbly states a point Cruz himself makes at the end of the clip below: If your response to an appeal to conscience is to raucously boo, maybe your conscience is trying to tell you something.

Now they will hate him all the more. The Republican apparatchiks will despise Cruz out of their own envy, because he demonstrated the courage to do what they would not: resist Trump to his face. They resist him only through their mealy-mouthed endorsements. They will hate Cruz for making them trash a vote of “conscience” while they defend a Trump candidacy they loathe. Cruz has provoked defense hawks like Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.) to denounce him strenuously as “not a true conservative,” on the same night Trump put into question the whole NATO alliance in a tossed-off interview in The New York Times. Cruz has caused Trump’s useful idiots to out and embarrass themselves further.

When you become outraged at a man who encourages you to abide by your conscience, it means your conscience has already condemned you.

“In private conversations here this week before Cruz’s speech,” reports Stephen Hayes, “many Republican officeholders have confessed to me that they wish they could have avoided endorsing Trump.” The boos last night were designed to drown out a voice, all right. But it ain’t Cruz’s.

As a matter of simple masculine honor, what kind of cuck would shill for a guy who’d mocked his wife’s looks (and had casually suggested that his father might be involved in the Kennedy assassination, by the way)?

I’m surprised, by the way, that that’s the only reason Cruz gave here for breaking his pledge. Did he forget that time in March when Trump took a very public dump on the pledge live on CNN? It’s embedded below for your edification. Trump killed the pledge months ago. Cruz was simply following the new rules.

He did mention the N.Y. Delegates, he said he was glad to see their enthusiasm!

John Hawkins' Right Wing News | Stand Up, Speak Out, Fight Back!

"GTP"
Ted-Cruz-Constitution-e1455547319861.jpg

Are the Republicans presently attacking Cruz 'Satan Believers' as well?

Ted Cruz knocks the wheels off the RNC's unity parade float, Donald Trump gloats
Ted Cruz knocks the wheels off the RNC's unity parade float, Donald Trump gloats
http://m.dailykos.com/stories/1550523

"Huffington Post's Sam Stein says this can't be the convention Donald Trump wanted. I'd argue that it's exactly the convention he wanted, that he wanted a dramatic convention and is perfectly fine with how it's going. Because Trump doesn't care about unity, he doesn't care about how the Republican party comes out looking after this. He cares about being the center of attention. Like he said when he reignited the Melania mess, "all press is good press!"

quote-there-is-only-one-thing-in-life-worse-than-being-talked-about-and-that-is-not-being-talked-about-oscar-wilde-198105.jpg

two things need to happen for Rafael ...

1. Trump be elected

2. Trump be a miserable failure in his first term.

if that unfolds he has a chance to make a splash with Conservatives in 2020. If not then he's nothing more than a politician to talk about ...

Forum List

Back