Tech billionaires are plotting sweeping, secret plans to boost Joe Biden

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The Democrats hate big money in politics.

Until they don't......

They all love big money And other than a few individuals here and there they are liars if they say otherwise.

And thank you Citizens United. (Sarcasm)
Democrats are playing by Republican rules. Pubs want big money in politics well that is what we have. Pubs want justices on the Supreme Court who legalize bribery in our political system we’ll that is what we have and that is the law of the land.

Ok.

I don't see this as helping Biden's cause. I do not see that man winning.

Until they don't......

They all love big money And other than a few individuals here and there they are liars if they say otherwise.

Democrats are playing by Republican rules. Pubs want big money in politics well that is what we have. Pubs want justices on the Supreme Court who legalize bribery in our political system we’ll that is what we have and that is the law of the land.

They are all tied ro big money and always have been. I dont see a lot of difference in that regard.

We badly need campaign finance reform and comp,eye transparency as to where the money is really coming from. Unfortunately there seems to be little appetite for that.

Until they don't......

They are all tied ro big money and always have been. I dont see a lot of difference in that regard.

We badly need campaign finance reform and comp,eye transparency as to where the money is really coming from. Unfortunately there seems to be little appetite for that.
Democrats and moderate Republicans tried to reign in big money, passed legislation only to have the conservative Supreme Court declare it unconstitutional. Both parties are held hostage to big money, but at least if legislation is passed to reign it in, a liberal court will uphold the law. A conservative court will not. That legislation to reign dark money will come from Democrats and not Republicans .

Until they don't......

Yes. Democrats are known to talk out of both sides of their maws about this. They talk of hating big and/or dark money supporting their campaigns. When it's found that those same sources have contributed to them?

Crickets.

Hypocrisy to the core.

It wouldn't surprise me. They see the perfect opportunity to control a brain damaged puppet President. It's all about the POWER.

They rub his back and he rubs their back while America is fucked.

This certainly sounds like the democratic banana republic style vision.

Forum List

Back