Team Biden Huddles With School Group That Supported The FBI Targeting Parents

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Of course they did. The Left are out of the closet about being fascist. Look for a new round of liberty attacking edicts coming from whoever is running the White House.

Tough shit. As a parent, you are allowed to get up at a school board meeting and speak your mind, even get angry if you'd like. You are NOT allowed to make threats of bodily harm, threaten violence, or brandish firearms while staking out the relatives or the property of school board members or elected officials. You do that, and you're going to get investigated, which I support fully.

Tough shit. As a parent, you are allowed to get up at a school board meeting and speak your mind, even get angry if you'd like. You are NOT allowed to make threats of bodily harm, threaten violence, or brandish firearms while staking out the relatives or the property of school board members or elected officials. You do that, and you're going to get investigated, which I support fully.
You forgot to include not allowed to brandish nuclear bombs.

That was a huge moment. The FBI claimed soccer moms were domestic terrorists.

The cult are facists, all day every day. They hate free speech and they hate the Constitution. Every cult member on this board would throw all the conservative posters in prison if they could.

Last edited:
Oh, you mean like the leftists do with their doxxing of the right-leaning and following/harassing gop public figures in restaurants?

Funny that, when the shoe is on the other foot the POS dems cry foul.

No wonder you support Ukrainian Nazis

Forum List

Back