teaching kids whites are evil

I don't need to do anything but what I'm doing.
Ya, and look what that's gotten you, hate, and more hate.

No, it's gotten racist policies changed in our state capital.
Hasn't made you hate any less though. Pity.

I don't hate. I oppose your hate and racism. You call that hate. This is evidence of your psychosis..
No, your posts seethe hate towards whites. C'mon, you going to deny it?

There is nothing to deny. I don't hate. I oppose your hate and racism. You call that hate. This is evidence of your psychosis.

Ya, and look what that's gotten you, hate, and more hate.

I don't hate. I oppose your hate and racism. You call that hate. This is evidence of your psychosis..

There is nothing to deny. I don't hate. I oppose your hate and racism. You call that hate. This is evidence of your psychosis.
Your denials are phony, everyone knows it. Don't bother.

Everyone doesn't know shit liar. You post up racist crap and then whine about hate because you get slapped for it. That's what everyone knows.

Everyone doesn't know shit liar. You post up racist crap and then whine about hate because you get slapped for it. That's what everyone knows.
Oh! Be careful, your hate is spilling over into your post! Try to stay calm. Maybe have a banana.

The Douglas County school district is investigating a complaint that a 7-year-old girl played a racist character in a school play
Parents upset their child played racist character in school play

teacher says:
According to the Bertrams, James responded by saying, “It was never my intention to isolate or make any racial group feel bad. I apologize for this, thanks for bringing this to my attention.”
again--anti-white news is not MSM headline news
7 years old!!!
teacher:
4A380FDC00000578-5505289-image-a-2_1521125398279.jpg
What play was it?

Oh! Be careful, your hate is spilling over into your post! Try to stay calm. Maybe have a banana.

Once again we see evidence of your psychosis. I'm sure the psychiatrist takes insurance, schedule a visit.

When I went school, frorn k-12 every year we black kids were taught how we were slaves. And nothing else. Now we have low life deplorables like harmonica whining because whites are portrayed equally as good and bad. We only got taught the bad about blacks, Indians, and Asians, but the white man was great, The white man founded a free country, the white man decided all men were created equal, the white man discovered America, but no one else accomplished anything. So now that the bad whites have done is taught with the good just like everyone else we have whites bitching about how unfair that is.

When I went school, frorn k-12 every year we black kids were taught how we were slaves. And nothing else. Now we have low life deplorables like harmonica whining because whites are portrayed equally as good and bad. We only got taught the bad about blacks, Indians, and Asians, but the white man was great, The white man founded a free country, the white man decided all men were created equal, the white man discovered America, but no one else accomplished anything. So now that the bad whites have done is taught with the good just like everyone else we have whites bitching about how unfair that is.
Dang! Where the heck did you go to school??

In any American school that existed during the years I went to school.

The Douglas County school district is investigating a complaint that a 7-year-old girl played a racist character in a school play
Parents upset their child played racist character in school play

teacher says:
According to the Bertrams, James responded by saying, “It was never my intention to isolate or make any racial group feel bad. I apologize for this, thanks for bringing this to my attention.”
again--anti-white news is not MSM headline news
7 years old!!!
teacher:
4A380FDC00000578-5505289-image-a-2_1521125398279.jpg
What play was it?
I'm not sure, but they had the white play a racist hater

IM2 is hurt by the truth which he confuses a ''whining''

Once again we see evidence of your psychosis. I'm sure the psychiatrist takes insurance, schedule a visit.
Do you use insurance to pay for your shrink?

Whites hate when you point out their true genocidal and lying nature. Its racism to them.

Whites hate when you point out their true genocidal and lying nature. Its racism to them.
Whites don't take you seriously because you always spout your white-hating nonsense. Like above.

Whites don't take you seriously because you always spout your white-hating nonsense. Like above.

Whites with good functioning minds take us very seriously. You are the joke.

Whites with good functioning minds take us very seriously. You are the joke.
Don't kid yourself, we're all laughing at you black racists. :lol:

I doubt if you have the intentions I take from this:
God, some parents are pains in the ass.

Yeah some parents don't enjoy their seven year old furthering you loon's BS
"Us loons" aren't the ones calling racists good guys.
You are supporting a racist teacher at this very moment. Why are you supporting someone who wants to demonize white people?
How is it "demonizing" people to tell it like it is? Are you advocating for completely ignoring racism or the fact that racists who hate blacks still exist?

Forum List

Back