Teaching Children to Steal

Ah, another example of systemic racism.
:rolleyes:

That poor kid will end up with a criminal record before 8th grade, which continues to follow her and counts against her in subsequent criminal prosecution, so she ends up getting more time than whitey.

It's the system, I tell you.

Could there be a worse example racial stereotype confirmation? Pregnant ghetto mama with three young kids (probably from 4 different baby-daddies) engaged in criminal activity WITH her kids.

I really hate how a small percentage fuck it up for everybody else.

Its the byproduct of an inferior culture.

I was attending a corporate children’s party at a big Toronto hotel ballroom one year, chatting with another mother while in line for for my kid’s present. I asked what department she worked in, and she said she didn’t work for the firm at all.

Every weekend in November and December she dressed her 3 kids up in their Christmas best and made the rounds of the corporate Christmas parties booked for those venues. My firm’s party was a favourite. Employees kids got about $100 worth of swag, plus a buffer lunch, cake, and ice cream. On a good day, her and the kids could hit 3 parties.

White theft is in the billions. Just look at guys like Trump and his buddies. They don’t earn their income. They steal from guys like you.

I was attending a corporate children’s party at a big Toronto hotel ballroom one year, chatting with another mother while in line for for my kid’s present. I asked what department she worked in, and she said she didn’t work for the firm at all.

Every weekend in November and December she dressed her 3 kids up in their Christmas best and made the rounds of the corporate Christmas parties booked for those venues. My firm’s party was a favourite. Employees kids got about $100 worth of swag, plus a buffer lunch, cake, and ice cream. On a good day, her and the kids could hit 3 parties.

White theft is in the billions. Just look at guys like Trump and his buddies. They don’t earn their income. They steal from guys like you.

I find it hard to believe some woman would admit to you that she was there to steal from the company you worked for. If this is true you're just as culpable for not turning her in.
Unless of course canadians are far dumber than I thought.

I find it hard to believe some woman would admit to you that she was there to steal from the company you worked for. If this is true you're just as culpable for not turning her in.

There was no one to turn her in to. There was no security, no one watching over us. Just milling mobs of parents and kids with various “stations” for face painting, games, and entertainment.

I couldn’t grab or hold her until authorities came. In the mid-90’s before cell phones were everywhere, there was no way to hold her and call for help.

I was gobsmacked as well at her admissions but she felt no shame at all and was very proud of her brilliant idea. She literally saw nothing wrong with what she was doing.

Those of you who ask sniping at this parent probably think that Donald Trump’s father who taught him to stiff his contractors and screw over the little guy was a shrewd businessman. I think he’s a bully and a thief and so is his son.

There was no one to turn her in to. There was no security, no one watching over us. Just milling mobs of parents and kids with various “stations” for face painting, games, and entertainment.

I couldn’t grab or hold her until authorities came. In the mid-90’s before cell phones were everywhere, there was no way to hold her and call for help.

I was gobsmacked as well at her admissions but she felt no shame at all and was very proud of her brilliant idea. She literally saw nothing wrong with what she was doing.

Those of you who ask sniping at this parent probably think that Donald Trump’s father who taught him to stiff his contractors and screw over the little guy was a shrewd businessman. I think he’s a bully and a thief and so is his son.

So your phone won't connect to the police?

Trump sells apartments and golf club memberships. What the fuck did he steal from me? Also, if poor black people had the opportunity to steal billions, are you under the illusion that they wouldnt? Black are far more prolific in their efforts to steal and its FAR more wide spread. Quit ignoring the obvious.

Forum List

Back