Teacher's Union Pres. throws Biden under the bus. Says admin asked them to write CDC guidelines.

Is there not one person in the clusterfuck administration who can think for themselves?

How odd that the article linked can't tell us the NAME of that teacher's union that is supposedly the largest in the U.S. :heehee:

Is there not one person in the clusterfuck administration who can think for themselves?

How odd that the article linked can't tell us the NAME of that teacher's union that is supposedly the largest in the U.S. :heehee:
American Federation of Teachers

Right there in the article, you blithering idiot.

WOW. You probably complain that the government doesn't listen to people. Now you complain that the government actually asks for input before issuing regulations.

It's in the second paragraph of the article, dipshit.

WOW. You probably complain that the government doesn't listen to people. Now you complain that the government actually asks for input before issuing regulations.
Yep. I have a problem with a regime asking a union to write regulations that benefit the union and screws school kids.

Yep. I have a problem with a regime asking a union to write regulations that benefit the union and screws school kids.
WOW, teachers who unlike the children were the one's most susceptible to a deadly disease, and you don't think they should have any input to the regulations to protect them?

As I said WOW.

WOW, teachers who unlike the children were the one's mot susceptible to a deadly disease, and you don't think they should have any input to the regulations to protect them?

As I said WOW.
the lib public teachers are afraid of their own students

WOW, teachers who unlike the children were the one's mot susceptible to a deadly disease, and you don't think they should have any input to the regulations to protect them?

As I said WOW.
Teachers were the most susceptible? So we have been lied to for the past year when they told us old folks were the most susceptible?

Where is your science for that claim?

As I said WOW.
Teachers were the most susceptible? So we have been lied to for the past year when they told us old folks were the most susceptible?

Teachers were over 1,000 times more likely to die from COVID than their students.

Do the math, as my teachers used to say.

Oh... and stop being a dumbass.

the lib public teachers are afraid of their own students
By April of 2020, at least 265 teachers died from the coronavirus.

And that was just at the start of the pandemic.
That's odd, since the official number for the entire year is about half that number, including non-teachers. Surely you aren't a lying sack of shit, right meaner gene

139 teacher and education worker Covid deaths in 2020​

New Office for National Statistics data finds similar Covid death rates in teaching compared to other professions

There were 139 deaths involving the coronavirus in teaching and educational professionals between March and December 2020 last year, according to new official data.

As I said WOW.

Teachers were over 1,000 times more likely to die from COVID than their students.

Seems you are the Dumbass.

And a liar.

:oops8:

What does the union want to see to keep its members safe in the classrooms? Imagine that!!!!! A government which asks the people what they want rather than just imposing their ideas of what is needed!!! What a concept!! Consulting with your constituents!!!!

Why are you asking the Biden Administration to do something you are utterly incapable of doing. I mean on one hand you call leftists NAZI's because they demand compliance and fuck freedom, and then you complain when when the Administration asks the public what they want to do.

Either they are NAZI's imposing their will or their weaklings incapable of imposing their will.

Which one is it FuckBoi??????

As I said WOW.

Seems you are the Dumbass.

And a liar.

:oops8:

And now you resort to your favouite play when your lies are called out and your ass is handed to you on a plate - you fling your FuckBoi monkey shit and call your betters names.

Get a job, Loser!!!

Really mature FuckBoi!!!

What does the union want to see to keep its members safe in the classrooms? Imagine that!!!!! A government which asks the people what they want rather than just imposing their ideas of what is needed!!! What a concept!! Consulting with your constituents!!!!

Why are you asking the Biden Administration to do something you are utterly incapable of doing. I mean on one hand you call leftists NAZI's because they demand compliance and fuck freedom, and then you complain when when the Administration asks the public what they want to do.

Either they are NAZI's imposing their will or their weaklings incapable of imposing their will.

Which one is it FuckBoi??????
See post 6 you raving lunatic.

Then STFU and stay in KKKanada.

Forum List

Back