Tea Party Speaker

man oh man the left/dems get more insane every day. I think they see the writing on the wall. they were kicked out of control of Congress after only SIX years of their chosen one. and now their candidates are being beat up by a Business man and not some Career Politician like they have running for President

the people are speaking LOUD and clear. they are sick of you on the left and those from the Democrat party.

tsk tsk for you
But it seems Hillary is benefiting greatly from my thoughtless admission about the real mission behind the Benghazi hearings. Doncha' think?

IS she benefitting greatly leftard??

show me that

is Gitmo closed yet?

obama promised to do that on DAY ONE

how about the Patriot Act? how many THOUSANDS of votes did HUNDREDS of Dems vote to RETAIN IT AND KEEP FUNDING IF FOR A DECADE OR SO???

they don't seem to care how much this man has misled them or lied right in their face. it's truly pathetic how they still bow to him and that nasty party he belongs in.
This thread is about the Speaker job and the implosion of the Republicans, not Obama

no it isnt nutjob; re-read the OP IDIOT.
he's whining that Republicans "dont have the balls" to set their agenda. i'm simply bringing to the attention of you losers your own failures at the same thing he's whining about

try again.................
You'd better try again. Doesn't seem like you can even grasp headlines much less content

man oh man the left/dems get more insane every day. I think they see the writing on the wall. they were kicked out of control of Congress after only SIX years of their chosen one. and now their candidates are being beat up by a Business man and not some Career Politician like they have running for President

the people are speaking LOUD and clear. they are sick of you on the left and those from the Democrat party.

tsk tsk for you
But it seems Hillary is benefiting greatly from my thoughtless admission about the real mission behind the Benghazi hearings. Doncha' think?

TODAY'S Real Clear Politcs polls leftard:

hillary leads other Dem candidates by +18

her lead over ANY Republican is not more than 1%

try again idiot

lol

is Gitmo closed yet?

obama promised to do that on DAY ONE

how about the Patriot Act? how many THOUSANDS of votes did HUNDREDS of Dems vote to RETAIN IT AND KEEP FUNDING IF FOR A DECADE OR SO???

they don't seem to care how much this man has misled them or lied right in their face. it's truly pathetic how they still bow to him and that nasty party he belongs in.
This thread is about the Speaker job and the implosion of the Republicans, not Obama

no it isnt nutjob; re-read the OP IDIOT.
he's whining that Republicans "dont have the balls" to set their agenda. i'm simply bringing to the attention of you losers your own failures at the same thing he's whining about

try again.................
You'd better try again. Doesn't seem like you can even grasp headlines much less content

2016 Democratic Presidential Nomination PPP (D) Clinton 42, Sanders 24, Biden 20, Webb 2, O'Malley 1, Chafee 1 Clinton +18
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 44, Trump 44 Tie
General Election: Bush vs. Clinton PPP (D) Bush 43, Clinton 42 Bush +1
General Election: Fiorina vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 44, Fiorina 43 Clinton +1
General Election: Rubio vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 43, Rubio 43 Tie
General Election: Carson vs. Clinton PPP (D) Carson 48, Clinton 44 Carson +4
General Election: Trump vs. Biden PPP (D) Biden 48, Trump 40 Biden +8
General Election: Fiorina vs. Biden PPP (D) Biden 46, Fiorina 40 Biden +6
General Election: Rubio vs. Biden PPP (D) Biden 45, Rubio 40 Biden +5
General Election: Carson vs. Biden PPP (D) Biden 42, Carson 45 Carson +3
General Election: Trump vs. Sanders PPP (D) Sanders 44, Trump 44 Tie
General Election: Fiorina vs. Sanders PPP (D) Fiorina 44, Sanders 38 Fiorina +6
General Election: Rubio vs. Sanders PPP (D) Rubio 42, Sanders 38 Rubio +4
General Election: Carson vs. Sanders PPP (D) Carson 46, Sanders 35 Carson +11

this is my trying again idiot.

where is the "benefitting greatly" part????

lmao!1

Biden has a bigger lead over Republican candidates and he isnt even running

ur an idiot

benefitting greatly?????

are you sure??

lol

tsk tsk for you

show me that

Are you kidding? If someone publicly admits that the hearings are a witch hunt the injured party will be redeemed. Hold on to your whoopee cushion honey, every day the GOP lacks a Speaker will only benefit the Clintons

tsk tsk for you

TODAY'S Real Clear Politcs polls leftard:

hillary leads other Dem candidates by +18

her lead over ANY Republican is not more than 1%

try again idiot

lol

totally off topic, try again.

you have to translate what left-wing losers are saying.......................

this nutcase is saying "We tried to make a mountain out of what McCarthy said and get political mileage; but nothing seems to be able to salvage hillary's sinking ship"

lmao

tsk tsk for you

show me that

Are you kidding? If someone publicly admits that the hearings are a witch hunt the injured party will be redeemed. Hold on to your whoopee cushion honey, every day the GOP lacks a Speaker will only benefit the Clintons

you said "benefitting greatly" idiot

i'm merely asking you to prove it
too much of a crybaby to back up the rhetoric???

this nutcase is saying "We tried to make a mountain out of what McCarthy said and get political mileage; but nothing seems to be able to salvage hillary's sinking ship"

lmao

still off topic try again

lmao

stop crying and go back to drooling moron

lmao

still not topic related ... you don't really have to try and be the dumbest poster on the board do you?

Paul Ryan just confirmed he does not want the Speaker job. More chaos ensues......Only helps Hillary and the Bern and the Biden. 'Pubes have been on a path of self destruction ever since they allowed the evangelicals to take over.

lmao

still not topic related ... you don't really have to try and be the dumbest poster on the board do you?
He doesn't have to try. It comes naturally

lmao

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!!

See the far left does not care who the speaker is, they just want to Bash anyone that is not far left..

They have to justify voting for worse than Bush twice and soon to be a third time..

lmao

See the far left does not care who the speaker is, they just want to Bash anyone that is not far left..

They have to justify voting for worse than Bush twice and soon to be a third time..
I'm sure something in what you said makes sense, I just don't know what it is

lmao

Huh?

remind everyone how this psychobabble is topic related?

I actually want someone from the Tea Party as Speaker. Now all of a sudden RW.s can't even stay on topic and support the Patriot Party if their life depends on it.

LMAO

Forum List

Back